Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Do greensteel items with spell lore still give 0.5 (Read 10106 times)
Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Do greensteel items with spell lore still give 0.5
Reply #25 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 2:52am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 11:10am:
I've tested this recently with both ToD sets and the Red Fens set. I can confirm that the crit multiplier does not work anymore.

SayWhatAgain wrote on Aug 19th, 2014 at 1:28pm:
Red fens Elders set does NOT add anything to spell crit mult though the description says it does.

I made a point to test it when I stumbled upon the set description and got the heroic/epic set. Equipping both pieces or using the epic gem of many facets does... nothing. No change to crit damage and not even an icon on your buff bar to indicate a set has been equipped.

Tod set worked for a time but that has long since changed both in description and in actual practice.

Thank you guys!

Crappy it doesn't work, but I guess it had to be streamlined.

IP Logged

SwashbucklerHater
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Aug 20th, 2014 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
I wouldn't mind streamlining if they would fix the items of paid quests which get nerfed to oblivian by such changes.

Players also bought this pack because of the rings and sets. I am fine that they are not of use at endgame anymore with the 2 level cap increases, but I mind that most of them are not useful at level 18 anymore...

And I still wonder who is responsible for the house cannith items spellpower values... giving them more spellpower at level 13 than epic red fens sets...
I mean... my casters love it, but it's ridiculous.

So if anything 'has to be streamlined' it's the process of game mechanic changes to make sure nearly all named items don't get nerfed to uselessness by game mechanic changes.

IP Logged

Limpgimp
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 7:02am
Print Post  
SwashbucklerHater wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 12:59pm:
I wouldn't mind streamlining if they would fix the items of paid quests which get nerfed to oblivian by such changes.

Players also bought this pack because of the rings and sets. I am fine that they are not of use at endgame anymore with the 2 level cap increases, but I mind that most of them are not useful at level 18 anymore...

And I still wonder who is responsible for the house cannith items spellpower values... giving them more spellpower at level 13 than epic red fens sets...

So if anything 'has to be streamlined' it's the process of game mechanic changes to make sure nearly all named items don't get nerfed to uselessness by game mechanic changes.

A lot of Red Fens items/sets were pretty shitty even when cap was at 20.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #28 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 7:17am
Print Post  
SwashbucklerHater wrote on Aug 20th, 2014 at 12:59pm:

This makes WAYYYY too much sense...

Get gay and retarded or GTFO

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint