Normal Topic Hi (Read 803 times)
Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

Why fix it if its already
sunk.

Hi
Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
Somebody cocooned me yesterday in heroic levels. If u havent tr ed since the twist fix are the twists still on or did he find a new way to do a twisty tr?

“Most Americans are close to total ignorance about the world. They are ignorant. That is an unhealthy condition in a country in which foreign policy has to be endorsed by the people if it is to be pursued. And it makes it much more difficult for any president to pursue an intelligent policy that does justice to the complexity of the world.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Re: Hi
Reply #1 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Cynic Rhodes wrote on Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:05pm:
Somebody cocooned me yesterday in heroic levels. If u havent tr ed since the twist fix are the twists still on or did he find a new way to do a twisty tr?

There are lots of twists leftover even if there isn't a new twist method for now.

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

Why fix it if its already
sunk.

Reply #2 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Had to make sure.
Thx

“Most Americans are close to total ignorance about the world. They are ignorant. That is an unhealthy condition in a country in which foreign policy has to be endorsed by the people if it is to be pursued. And it makes it much more difficult for any president to pursue an intelligent policy that does justice to the complexity of the world.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2013 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
Yea if they had tred before the update that got rid of them, theyll still have them...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint