Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic LOL Shang (Read 8642 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

LOL Shang
Dec 28th, 2013 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/433608-Druid-Monk-handwrap-glitch
It didnt come to his attention. he's know about it forever.

That is his forum handle.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/430727-Fix-melee-druids?p=5171356&view...

Older post of his saying the same thing. He sent that vid he has on youtube to the devs.

Funny that he would go so far to get that removed but use tons of other bugs to actually grief people by killing them. He's fucking dumber than I thought.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Re: LOL Shang
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2013 at 10:09pm
Print Post  
Holy Monotone Bat Man!!!

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2013 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
And cubed.  Wink  Move along nothing to see here.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 2:41am
Print Post  
He's one of the dumbest lame cunts in the game. His banning will come soon and then it's back to licking his mom's tits for funtimes

IP Logged

Kringr
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 2:43am
Print Post  
That fucking little bitch used my old name (was kringr, had changed it too ikratosi) and made that video with a copy. goes too show how much butthurt one little child can produce just from having no friends

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #5 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Lol.. i think hes funny... quit hating..lol

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Dec 29th, 2013 at 7:33am:

Not close to funny when he turns like that. He's like yellowbeard eventually people like that just repeat their behavior to any they get to know. I catch him in EEs all the time, guy can play. But how long before he starts bitching on some other "features"? You think he wont? His sole reason for this is his hate of Kringr. He wants to act like it's something else but we all know what's really going on. The guy uses Shiradi so his claims of people are only relevant when they cheat is so fucking moronic he should hang himself by his shrivled dick. He cant do shit out of shiradi. if they took it away today he'd just go die over on neverwinter along with leslie cumgod. He uses bugs too on top of it, so

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Skrilla wrote on Dec 29th, 2013 at 7:33am:

remove his cock from your ass and you may think different

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
There are times i find him funny.. but at the same time i can see why people dislike him.. ive personally witnessed him do some cold ass shit.. i mean im not like that or down with that.. im nice..lol.. things like that happens and is bound to happen again with different players.. hes not the only one like that..i wish you luck...
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2013 at 6:47am by Skrilla »  

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #9 - Dec 29th, 2013 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Oh.. but i didnt watch the vid.. and if he did that with your toons ex name.. sorry about that bro.. that isnt cool at all.. i didnt know that this was all something he started against you personally.. it makes sense to me now that i read that.. what happened? I thought you guys were cool?... that is a dick move then, at least the part posting with the toon kringr and making it a personal thing.. but at the same time i think hes funny often... just not on this.. yea i wouldnt let him get to ya... hope things work out for ya... good luck yo

IP Logged

Kringr
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Dec 30th, 2013 at 12:00am
Print Post  
me and him were friends for a while. he started some shit in a Ventrilo channel with some other people, and he got kicked by the owner. around that time I had did a name change for craps and laughs. a few days later I see it on the public lfms being used in derogatory ways. so I called him out on it in the lfms too EG(shang stop being a little coward. you got something too say too me say it too my face). in the end I squelched him. sadly, the guy is like herpes. once its been with you, you can never get rid of it. on multiple occasions ive dealt with him, including him trying too kill me with grasp of the earth dragon shiradi bug, disjunctioning me when I am running with a buddy who was also friends with him (not anymore it seems) and having him use my old name for stupid shit. now he is using my old name of kringr, which quite a few people on orien still know me by, too show people how too use the druid exploit. he would not do it with his own toons cause he's too much of a cowardly little bitch. maybe you found him funny before, (I don't see how) but if you were the one on receiving end of his bullshit constantly, you would not find him funny. He is a fucking brat with some sort of mental disability, who was obviously not taught any sort of respect by his parents, and is constantly seeking love and attention in an online game. I finally got tired of him bitching too me about how no one fucking loves him, how he has no friends in ddo. So are we friends anymore? no. he blew that quite awhile ago. and he blew it with his new friends too when he pulled this. For all players that play on orien, I highly suggest not running with him. /rant off

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #11 - Dec 30th, 2013 at 12:21am
Print Post  
So-o-o-o-o, that explains all the confusion I had when I saw both Ikr and Kringr online at the same time. Also, "Rainbow Saints" did seem like a rip-off name when i saw that. I guess he thinks that RPG abbreviation stands for "role playing griefer"...
What a bloody wanker, he is...

IP Logged

Kringr
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Dec 30th, 2013 at 5:27am
Print Post  
yes, too clear up any confusion, I am ikratosi. I was kringr before. I no longer am in possession of the name kringr. shang has that name now, because he is a little faggot. Any and all kringr's on there are NOT me.

IP Logged

phoenix
Waterworks Kobold

Thelanis server

Reply #13 - Dec 30th, 2013 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Good to know ^^

Shang is a noob and a jerk, but I think we all know that by now.

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #14 - Dec 30th, 2013 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Over the weekend Shang was kicked from Phoenix Knights for griefing people.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Klozzer
Waterworks Kobold

OMGZ! Time!

Reply #15 - Dec 31st, 2013 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Love the drama on the net!  Only thing that makes it worth being here!

IP Logged

RollingLow
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Dec 31st, 2013 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Dec 29th, 2013 at 2:41am:
He's one of the dumbest lame cunts in the game. His banning will come soon and then it's back to licking his mom's tits for funtimes

Hit my feelings exactly. He is the best MK RP person I have met on Orien. He is the best when he gets into character.

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #17 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 4:29am
Print Post  
Lol and now he's posted another glitch vid ...... maybe he wants to suck a devs cock for being a good student.

IP Logged

Kringr
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 4:50am
Print Post  
the fucking little tool posted the orb bug. faggot

IP Logged

Dullknife
Merkinspotter

Reply #19 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 7:09am
Print Post  
Will be interesting to see if he gets forum banned/infracted for explicitly detailing exploits.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #20 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 9:59am
Print Post  
hey.. maybe he will get around to posting one we dont know yet... Cheesy

IP Logged

Kringr
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jan 2nd, 2014 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
doubt it. shang is always about copying other people and what they do. he copies his ass goblin buddy vaelani in every way. he copied my toon, (granted in a stalkerish asshole way). and he copies the cookie cutter builds from the forums. he is not original or smart enough too find his own exploits

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #22 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Who's Shang?

IP Logged

Kringr
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
a little fag who plays on orien

IP Logged

Skrilla
Puppy Farmer

Reply #24 - Jan 3rd, 2014 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
RollingLow wrote on Dec 31st, 2013 at 11:42am:
Hit my feelings exactly. He is the best MK RP person I have met on Orien. He is the best when he gets into character.

lol..wtf? I never thought about that but it makes perfect sense to me now.. he is the only mk rp person ive ever ran into but im sure hes the best in the world.. He hears something in his head when he sees people that are in guilds he dislikes, then he ends doing what he hears.. and that move is..."finish him"... sometimes he even gets "flawless victory" when he kills lower hp toons with the first shot... and when hes on shang ive heard he steals the soul stones after killing them... when it comes to mortal kombat role playing hes the best there is period..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint