Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) A new era for LAMA land. (Read 13196 times)
TractorsareEpic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Re: A new era for LAMA land.
Reply #75 - Jan 25th, 2014 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
Where the fuck are u guys gonna get the AP to spend in racial prestiges/trees anyways? Heh. Lolz.

"Tough choices". Bah.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #76 - Jan 25th, 2014 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 25th, 2014 at 2:45pm:
hmm, that reminds me : I haven't whined here yet.

Character copy tool is still broken. Added to the akamai piece of shit it makes checking Lamannia unpalatable.

MajMal, kick your Kobolds, they need to fix the copy tool.
recrating characters from scrach and then trying to equip them with the items they have on live is a long process that takes too much time... Time that would be best spent checking the new quests for broken things...

Truth

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #77 - Jan 26th, 2014 at 6:28am
Print Post  
Seems it's a new Era for L-Space, an Era where even less people than usual go there....

Character copy Tool is broken, it takes too long to recreate and level a toon and then you're nekkid anyway, without any money ( ok, the money bit can be fixed, and the nekked can be fixed too, but the shit on the ground is usually not what you want for your toon since there's more than old loot )

So all in all taking two hours to get ready to do a quest when you have 3/4 hours of free time is not interesting... that's time better spent live.

« Last Edit: Jan 26th, 2014 at 6:29am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Jan 26th, 2014 at 6:55am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jan 26th, 2014 at 6:28am:
Seems it's a new Era for L-Space, an Era where even less people than usual go there....

Character copy Tool is broken, it takes too long to recreate and level a toon and then you're nekkid anyway, without any money ( ok, the money bit can be fixed, and the nekked can be fixed too, but the shit on the ground is usually not what you want for your toon since there's more than old loot )

So all in all taking two hours to get ready to do a quest when you have 3/4 hours of free time is not interesting... that's time better spent live.

Just as predicted by everyone but Turbine and MajMal.

What's the feedback they are receiving on the forum? Like zero. I read (and just counted, may have missed some) EXACTLY 9 people who gave some review on the HH.

Yeah, couple the broken Char copy tool with early access to just VIPs and..awesome job!

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #79 - Jan 26th, 2014 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
My normal modus operandi when concept testing is just grab the epic Abashai set. Near enough.

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #80 - Jan 26th, 2014 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Although I would be pro a commendation vendor at the very least - even the kobold that does dragonshards or whatever at the front of the dojo. The stuff available when you pull the lever is so old school it's quite nostalgic, really

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint