Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Server Populations 2/1/14 (Read 18944 times)
notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Re: Server Populations 2/1/14
Reply #25 - Feb 2nd, 2014 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Sort of interesting.

The first poster that said Ghallanda referenced the DDOracle.

The second poster that said Ghallanda referenced instances of the Harbor and Eveningstar.

Your f i r s t p o s t said Khyber, and you posted after those two.

Then, after you did the WHO count, which does not count all the anonymous clerics and whoever else is anonymous(probably most of the players on DDO Vault) you say that DDOracle and counting instances are bad ways to do it.

Yet, your conclusion concurs with their conclusions. 

Why are their methods bad and your method the best? 

If your method is the best, then how come you said Khyber first?

If your method is the best, yet it took you awhile to come to that conclusion, and those two said Ghallanda by referencing other data and came to it quickly why do you seem to insist their methods are garbage.

Even DDOracle seems to be thought of rather highly on DDOVault, obviously, DDOracle should just quit posting his data by your reckoning.

Typing "fi r st po st" as two words becomes boobies.  boobies
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2014 at 10:58pm by notajedi »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 10:04pm:
Yeah, the pumas joined our comp in 2012.  Im thrilled about it, I loved watching them play in world cups growing up. After the ABs ive always considered aregentina then georgia to be my next in line teams.

I bought a bottle of 25yo scotch in 2012, im opening it when the pumas win a game in the rugby championship.

they should of beaten South Africa twice so far at home but 1 player had to have a brain fart moment. It will come, but they have been so up and down, especially last year, hope they can settle with new coaching and stuff, and get their squad together.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #27 - Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:42pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:16pm:
they should of beaten South Africa twice so far at home but 1 player had to have a brain fart moment. It will come, but they have been so up and down, especially last year, hope they can settle with new coaching and stuff, and get their squad together.

It's "should've" or "should have," not "should of."

Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:42pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #28 - Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
they should of beaten the wallabies too

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #29 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 12:09am
Print Post  
wombats

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Bill Z Bubb
Boobies Controller

I only know three chords!

Reply #30 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 1:27am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:42pm:

Roll Eyes

He shoulda known better.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:19am
Print Post  
Roll EyesArkat wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:42pm:

Roll Eyes

*yawn* Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:20am by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:55pm:

seems against both teams wallabies and bok they have one game then a huge blow out. Their lack of depth and having the bulk of their squad playing in a different competition to the other 3 nations sort of shows, for example having a short time to prepare for the first test where they got hammered by 70+ points by the boks then the next week almost beating them.

the distances between the 4 nations is just silly, but that can't be helped.
« Last Edit: Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:24am by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #33 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 5:20am
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 10:54pm:
whoever else is anonymous(probably most of the players on DDO Vault)

Huh, why ?

Anyway, Ghallanda Market and Harbour is CROWDED with newbs compared to few months ago.
Heck mass recruiting guilds got to lvl 100 in 2 or 3 months or so.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #34 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:19am:
Roll Eyes

*yawn* Roll Eyes

You should've known better than to spend $5.00 on a course called "Spelling by Morons" by Axer.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #35 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 12:47pm
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 10:54pm:
If your method is the best, then how come you said Khyber first?

I said Khyber because this is not the first time I've done counts based on the WHO list. Last time I did it, Khyber was #1. But, it's been a while.

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #36 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 2:23am:
the distances between the 4 nations is just silly, but that can't be helped.

Ugh tell me about it.

Thankfuly the game in ellis park this year was one of the best ive ever seen.  Ive always found it frustrating getting up at 3am to watch games.

Its the problem living in such an isolated country watching a rather small sport. Theres no depth locally (largely due to everyone [us included] poaching polynesian players).

It would make sense for south africa and argentina to play in a european comp, but thatd really leave nz fucked.

Worst mistake I made this year though, 3mins from time against the irish when we conceded that kickable penalty, I turned off the tv and went to bed, I was certain theyd convert and have an 8 point lead...

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 12:09pm:
You should've known better than to spend $5.00 on a course called "Spelling by Morons" by Axer.

Go fuck yourself you pedantic fuck, pull that massive telephone  pole from out your ass and learn to chill out before you bother trying to communicate with me on here as I will not be bothering to read any of the tripe you spout. In other words fuck off and reply to people who give a fuck.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:22pm:
Go fuck yourself you pedantic fuck, pull that massive telephone  pole from out your ass and learn to chill out before you bother trying to communicate with me on here, as I will not be bothering to read any of the tripe you spout. In other words fuck off and reply to people who give a fuck.

I would put a comma there, it is easy to read. Just trying to be helpful.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Ugh tell me about it.

Thankfuly the game in ellis park this year was one of the best ive ever seen.  Ive always found it frustrating getting up at 3am to watch games.

Its the problem living in such an isolated country watching a rather small sport. Theres no depth locally (largely due to everyone [us included] poaching polynesian players).

It would make sense for south africa and argentina to play in a european comp, but thatd really leave nz fucked.

Worst mistake I made this year though, 3mins from time against the irish when we conceded that kickable penalty, I turned off the tv and went to bed, I was certain theyd convert and have an 8 point lead...

lawl I watched that entire game, not to discredit the irish it seemed like a different team, i was a little shocked at how easily they conceded the rucks especially early in the game, but it seemed like trend at the start of the year they where ferocious in that area but as the season went on they seemed to get weaker, not blaming fatigue as South Africa didn't seem to let up as much in that area as well did, and Australia actually improved.

But it might be also a good sign getting a squad blooded and still finding ways to win games even when your on the back foot for most of the match. Ireland where fierce too, I think they had a point to prove after being hammered like that by australia.

To be fair though a lot of the polynesian players in other national teams are born in non-polynesian countries. I don't know if you can call NZ a non polynesian country as New Zealand Maori are in fact polynesian as well, and New Zealand is a pacific island in the south pacific so we are pacific islanders.

But in australia rugby seems to be a lot of kiwi imports or samoans, tongans, fijians who got there via New Zealand. But that also follows a migration trend, other pacific islands to new zealand and new zealanders and PI's on to australia. I think when they go to other states besides NSW and Queensland it might grow union and league in those states as well maybe. I have some friends from the waikato who went over to australia to play rugby some to perth when mitchell got the coaching job there. Some made it into super squads others only into the wider training groups.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #40 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Grin

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Difference is your trying to be helpful, and also maybe playfully funny. Asshat on the other hand has some need to search out any errors to point out in the most snide and insulting manner like hes desperate to belittle others and prove himself to be superior in some way. Not only with grammar but with everything.

Like the man is desperate to show others up in some way. Generally the type of person in RL who acts like that has no friends and no one ends up paying any attention to.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
How to use semicolons.  A grammar lesson in two minutes; 41 seconds.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
Nah, I won't I will use my relaxed informal way of posting and if it makes some eyes bleed too bad. I'm not publishing a thesis or a novel or whatever. I will even use slang, jargon and even words from other languages.

Thanks for the pointers though.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #44 - Feb 3rd, 2014 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:22pm:
Go fuck yourself you pedantic fuck, pull that massive telephone  pole from out your ass and learn to chill out before you bother trying to communicate with me on here as I will not be bothering to read any of the tripe you spout. In other words fuck off and reply to people who give a fuck.

Yes!!!

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #45 - Feb 4th, 2014 at 12:12am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 3rd, 2014 at 4:51pm:
Nah, I won't I will use my relaxed informal way of posting and if it makes some eyes bleed too bad. I'm not publishing a thesis or a novel or whatever. I will even use slang, jargon and even words from other languages.

Thanks for the pointers though.

Yeah, because publishing a novel has anything to do with grammar - hahahahaha.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #46 - Feb 4th, 2014 at 12:49am
Print Post  
oooohh the sharks are smelling blood in the water.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Feb 4th, 2014 at 4:43am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Feb 4th, 2014 at 12:49am:
oooohh the sharks are smelling blood in the water.

more like rays without any barbs.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Feb 4th, 2014 at 4:47am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Feb 4th, 2014 at 12:12am:
Yeah, because publishing a novel has anything to do with grammar - hahahahaha.

Funny thing is on here and elsewhere some of the most uptight people about grammar make grammatical errors as well. One wonders why after they realize their error they don't then eat a bullet in horror?  Huh Huh

My mistake

NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:16pm:

but its about communication right? Everyone knew what I meant so whats the big deal?

Munkenmo wrote on Feb 2nd, 2014 at 11:55pm:

Someone else made the same error too? big deal?

Quote:
If Flav has really some saying, I expect some Nuclear Power plants in Stormreach in the future. Maybe in the Cerulean Hills, Talloak´s dam seems like the perfect location. And you can put the orcs to work there, they have anyway a short life expectancy.

Is this 100% grammatically correct? I'm not sure myself I think maybe it could of said. If flav really has any say, instead of If FLav has really some saying,

But if it isn't big deal I understand what azog means, I only replied to show how silly some can get over a comma in the wrong place or a misplaced word. No its not a novel but it is an informal medium of communication right?

If you get right down to it, what is Arkats aim really? Is it trying to improve the grammar standards on the forums? No,I doubt that all hes about is needling people and trying to irritate them, which is just about all we can really do to each other on here in a negative sense, well it shows how pitiful someone really is if they have to go online and do something so petty just to feel good about themselves.
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2014 at 5:18am by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #49 - Feb 4th, 2014 at 4:51am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on Feb 4th, 2014 at 4:43am:
more like rays without any barbs.

Alright, this took me 5 mins to understand.
I was like WTF ray spells and barbarians have got to do with topic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint