Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) OMG WTF!! (Read 38242 times)
Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Re: OMG WTF!!
Reply #25 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:13pm:
I know this man not.

why did i say rubbins... ignore that... :c i think it had to do with staring at those asses... xD

IP Logged

Oracler
Titan Demolisher

Sploits! omnomnom..

Reply #26 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
Great job OP!!

Your post caused fix of that bug in like 6 hours!!

Good my guildies were online, we had few hours doopaloosa fun just before closure.

Bah I hoped this bug gonna last till mabar or at least cove...

Here's a drama, There's a drama, and another little drama
Fuzzy drama, Funny drama, drama drama duck

drama drama, cheesecake drama, tablet, brick, potato, drama
drama drama mushroom drama, drama drama duck

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #27 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Oracler wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:21pm:
Great job OP!!

Your post caused fix of that bug in like 6 hours!!

Good my guildies were online, we had few hours doopaloosa fun just before closure.

Bah I hoped this bug gonna last till mabar or at least cove...

Except... i posted this approximately 20 mins before the maintenance (40 mins after it was announced worldly).. how did my actions of finding out why the maintenance, and then posting it, affect the already scheduled maintenance?
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:29pm by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #28 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:05pm:
And... OMG why dont you just DIAF already  Smiley Smiley

Trust me... I tried...It didn't work  Cheesy

IP Logged

dilnu
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:27pm:
Except... i posted this approximately 20 mins before the maintenance (40 mins after it was announced worldly).. how did my actions of finding out why the maintenance, and then posting it, affect the already scheduled maintenance?

Haters gona hate.

IP Logged

Robairee
Korthos Resident

Message Epoch for Fire
Cave details!

Reply #30 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:28pm:
Trust me... I tried...It didn't work  Cheesy

I laughed hard when I walked up to the bank in ES and found like 30 characters standing there after this was posted.

IP Logged

Oracler
Titan Demolisher

Sploits! omnomnom..

Reply #31 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:34pm
Print Post  

Ahh forgot forum is not my local time Wink

Anyway you shouldn't. Now even if they did know bout the bug they now know exactly how to reproduce it. No more doopaloosa :/

BTW I used au3 script to automate the bug Wink

Here's a drama, There's a drama, and another little drama
Fuzzy drama, Funny drama, drama drama duck

drama drama, cheesecake drama, tablet, brick, potato, drama
drama drama mushroom drama, drama drama duck

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
Oracler wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:34pm:
Ahh forgot forum is not my local time Wink

Anyway you shouldn't. Now even if they did know bout the bug they now know exactly how to reproduce it. No more doopaloosa :/

BTW I used au3 script to automate the bug Wink

Would have been amazing for the single stack items.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

The Great Neil
Korthos Resident

Reply #33 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm
Print Post  

See this is why you got a Two. Not enough time for hate and panic.
Plant the seed and let a persons own imagination troll themselves.
But we all know why this is being fixed.

Some dumbass(es) posted shit in the shard exchange. Same as last time. Turbine hates people messing with the cash flow.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
The Great Neil wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm:
Some dumbass(es) posted shit in the shard exchange. Same as last time. Turbine hates people messing with the cash flow.

Dont fuck with my money, bitch'

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #35 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:05pm
Print Post  
OFC, all the good shit happens when I am either at work or didn't have time to fuck with because I am tired from work and just want to smack the living (virtual) shit out of something instead of click-a-polooza.

I guess I'll save some SP not casting as many FoMs....

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #36 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:07pm
Print Post  

Titan channel is an open/unrestricted chat on Orien. It is popular due to its heavy traffic and the fact that Item uses it to organize his raids.

IP Logged

CaptainObvious
Korthos Resident

I may not know what I'm
talking about

Reply #37 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:08pm
Print Post  
The Great Neil wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm:
Same as last time. Turbine hates people messing with the cash flow.

But more shit on the shard exchange means more chance at people buying astral shards. Cause I guess people do that.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #39 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:07pm:
http://i59.tinypic.com/343swsz.png

Titan channel is an open/unrestricted chat on Orien. It is popular due to its heavy traffic and the fact that Item uses it to organize his raids.

awehs, you missed the full context of that chat. How dare you Cheesy

We were discussing the Maint. message, i warned people last nite it was coming xD

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #40 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:19pm
Print Post  
OMG WTF correctly describes the color u chose for that chat

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:20pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:07pm:
http://i59.tinypic.com/343swsz.png

Hello Shang!

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #42 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:20pm:
Hello Shang!

Im suprised he dint post it on youtube like all the other sploits he utlizes..

IP Logged

Realism51
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Now we wait for the banhammer on the ddo forums - see who got banned the hardest for playing with the broken toys that daddy turbine gave them.

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #44 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
I am most certainly not Shang. I learned about this particular exploit second- or third-hand from someone Olathural told, and I worked out the details from there. It's also fairly common for him to post full stacks of clearly duped items (e.g., the new augments) in that channel.

I have not grouped with Olathural much; last time was in a FoT, and he showed up on his worthless thrower build. His contribution was negligible, and his constant, useless micspam made it difficult to hear what the raid leader was trying to say. We reformed the group after without him to continue raid night. The incessant linking of useless gear (e.g., heroic Morning Star lol, what, couldn't get an EE?) was rather annoying.

A friend recently ran Abbot for the first time after years of not caring; when I asked how it was, all he could say was "I wish Olathural would shut up."

Olathural, Manrikswife and Mechanized are about 90% of what is wrong with Titan chat.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #45 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:38pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:35pm:
I am most certainly not Shang. I learned about this particular exploit second- or third-hand from someone Olathural told, and I worked out the details from there. It's also fairly common for him to post full stacks of clearly duped items (e.g., the new augments) in that channel.

I have not grouped with Olathural much; last time was in a FoT, and he showed up on his worthless thrower build. His contribution was negligible, and his constant, useless micspam made it difficult to hear what the raid leader was trying to say. We reformed the group after without him to continue raid night. The incessant linking of useless gear (e.g., heroic Morning Star lol, what, couldn't get an EE?) was rather annoying.

A friend recently ran Abbot for the first time after years of not caring; when I asked how it was, all he could say was "I wish Olathural would shut up."

Olathural, Manrikswife and Mechanized are about 90% of what is wrong with Titan chat.

manrik is the shit! i dont know mech.

But yo y u be hatin so much tho

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #46 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:35pm:

I know i shouldnt bite... but yah know what... fuck it...

First off, i told maybe... 3 people..

Second, i have never linked anything into Titan channel in full stacks..

Third, i dont even know who the fuck you are.. so to be calling me out on some stupid ass shit is rather childish. You are clearly one of the people who hate me.. i got over it days before it began.. I typically dont "Mic spam" as you call it, whilst the party leader is trying to speak.. Ask Backley on that one.. though i hvnt ran abbot in... almost 5 months now with him.. so real curious as to "your friend" who hasnt played in so long, got my name.. as.. i havnt been there..

As to the linking of rando gear, i was asked a question about what i was using. I simply linked 1 of the 6 Morning stars on my hotbar, because.. who the fuck keeps track of exactly where thye placed a star, that looks exactly like the other 5.. Yes, i have all 6.. no EE wasnt hard to get.. but yah see... all 6 stack onto wraps...

As for "uselessness" in raids. Cant know for sure what you mean by this.. because in every FoT i am in, i am tasked with the kiting of dragons... If thats a "useless" job.. alright.. fine.. ill let them breathe on your face.. and then kite them some more..
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:46pm by Vendui »  

IP Logged

froggy
Stormreaver Piker

LUDICROUS SPEED GO!!!!!!!

Reply #47 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
Shame on you people for not sharing Wink  the bug wasnt going to stay long anyways...sharing is caring (assuming its a worthly sploit)

We kill the batman.

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #48 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Conversely, I and everyone else who has to put up with your incessant spam in Titan does know exactly who you are.

You said "I'll kite" in that particular FoT, and you proceeded to be unable to remove anything from me, so I just kited all of the dragons myself when the other kiter dropped. There was much laughter on vent.

I wish you knew how to use an ellipsis properly. We can work on not ending every sentence with "XD" later. The only time I've seen you type coherently was when you flipped out because everyone was mocking you for not understanding how your OS worked. That was rich.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

IP Logged

Robairee
Korthos Resident

Message Epoch for Fire
Cave details!

Reply #49 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Jesus christ, isn't there some special forum for special people arguing about their server's stupid crap?  There is only one Sarlona and we will not be replaced.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Send TopicPrint