Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DD recycling again (Read 37675 times)
Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: DD recycling again
Reply #100 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 11:59am
Print Post  
thanks for doing QA job:)

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #101 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
As I have told a couple people who PM'ed

sort it out yourself, and It does not work with otto stones

Dear griftor,

Allow me to AGAIN point out that it does not work with fucking Otto stones.

You stupid fucking plebs, bitch for directions, bitch that it is BS, bitch about trolls, beg for help.

All the while you can't fucking be bothered to read the info provided. 

If you are too fucking stupid to make it work, that is not my problem. Go cry yourself to sleep or reread you're lousy 17 fucking posts.

Meanwhile those of us with half a brain will enjoy the fruits of our labors, as opposed to sucking the ball-sack of anyone who will drop us scraps. 

cheers.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:36pm by »  

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #102 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Dear griftor,

You stupid fucking plebs, bitch for directions, bitch that it is BS, bitch about trolls, beg for help.

All the while you can't fucking bothered to read the info provided. 

If you are too fucking stupid to make it work, that is not my problem. Go cry yourself to sleep or reread you lousy 17 fucking posts.

Meanwhile those of us with half a brain will enjoy the fruits of our labors, as opposed to sucking the ball-sack of anyone who will drop us scraps. 

cheers.

You will do well here.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Griftor
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Dear griftor,

All the while you can't fucking bothered to read the info provided. 

If you are too fucking stupid to make it work, that is not my problem. Go cry yourself to sleep or reread you're lousy 17 fucking posts.

cheers.

Look here you fuckin douch bag I don't troll post to get a high count I post when I fuckin feel like it, as if your 96 post are of anything of importance,

Also I realize you said it does not work with the stone That is why I had said I tried boxes as well, I find a lot of my things out myself and not here, I do however see it then it gets fixed the next fuckin day as well . And I still stand behind what I said before   I call bs ... Now fuckin go a troll another 96 more post you fuckin retard .

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #104 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:51pm
Print Post  
You really are a stupid fucker,

"Also I realize you said it does not work with the stone That is why I had said I tried boxes as well"  What the fuck comes in the boxes? nothing from the DD you dumb cunt, did you read the title of the thread sparky? did ya?

Stop trying to save face, you do it as badly as you exploit. Run back to the shithole DDO forums and continue to: "find a lot of my things out myself and not here" Brain-donor.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:23pm by »  

IP Logged

Griftor
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You really are a stupid fucker,

"Also I realize you said it does not work with the stone That is why I had said I tried boxes as well"  What the fuck comes in the boxes? nothing from the DD you dumb cunt, did you read the title of the thread sparky? did ya?

Stop trying to save face, you do it as badly as you exploit. Run back to the shithole DDO forums and continue to: "find a lot of my things out myself and not here" Brain-donor.

Your stupidity still makes me laugh . I have no need to save face here, so go back to your little pathtic so called life there boy..

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:05pm
Print Post  
Griftor wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:00pm:
Your stupidity still makes me laugh . I have no need to save face here, so go back to your little pathtic so called life there boy..

Really? your going to go with that? 

Man, you slam as badly as you post, and you post as badly as you xploit.

Which I guess would logically mean you don't post, which means you don't slam, Whoa!  you suck so badly you just blew my mind!

Which I would imagine is a change of pace from the things you normally blow.

Your welcome.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #107 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:07pm
Print Post  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Griftor
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #108 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
Yep I am gonna go with that not really worried about slamming no need to try and prove something , but its obvious that you  have to .. What lacking somewhere else mattyboy..

IP Logged

afroblue
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #109 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
Quote:
sorry mate, get real, not dropping here. PM the aforementioned epoch.
WK and Turdsters need not bother. 

Typical, King of the D-bags would already know something I spent weeks figuring out, no justice.

I PMed epoch as Matt suggested: I received a rude answer first, then a "how do I know you're not a dev", and finally no response at all.

Whether those guys don't know any exploit, or know it and don't want to share it, I just say them: go to hell.
I made both heroic and epic completionist without their help, I am just sorry I don't know who they are in-game else I would like to enter an EE quest and kick them in their asses, I am sure they don't know how to play DDO because they lack the intelligence this game requires.
Best wishes all

IP Logged

Donny-Brasco
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #110 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
afroblue wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:19pm:
I PMed epoch as Matt suggested:

Well no wonder you got that response. Your PM went to the wrong person, I was recently informed (yesterday) that it is actually Arkat who handles the official exploit list. It was in another thread here. Just scroll down to about post #36.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:00pm by Donny-Brasco »  

"I hate you all" -guild leader's favorite saying I think.. yep, we're doing it right.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #111 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
I PMed epoch as Matt suggested: I received a rude answer first, then a "how do I know you're not a dev", and finally no response at all.

Whether those guys don't know any exploit, or know it and don't want to share it, I just say them: go to hell.
I made both heroic and epic completionist without their help, I am just sorry I don't know who they are in-game else I would like to enter an EE quest and kick them in their asses, I am sure they don't know how to play DDO because they lack the intelligence this game requires.
Best wishes all

First you need to work hard for exploits, dont como here expecting to get it like this.

Second you are a shitty player and a piker and you just got completionist cos your guildies that are pretty good players.

Th.... GTFY YOU FUCKTARD!
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:11pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Turdbined
Korthos Resident

Merica!

Reply #112 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
Donny-Brasco wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:59pm:
Well no wonder you got that response. Your PM went to the wrong person, I was recently informed (yesterday) that it is actually Arkat who handles the official exploit list. It was in another thread here. Just scroll down to about post #36.

Rubbinns is the fastest at getting you added...

... who dosen't love a fast Rubbins?  Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #113 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Turdbined wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:12pm:
Rubbinns is the fastest at getting you added...

No

Turdbined wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:12pm:
... who dosen't love a fast Rubbins?  Smiley

Yes

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #114 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:29pm
Print Post  

Best wishes all

Was I supposed to just roll over and give up the goods because you sent me a couple of transparent 'hey bro!' PM's?

And does that mean I should do the same for rest of the brigade of slack jawed Gimme-goblins who showed up with you?

Seriously, where did you all come from? Suddenly a swarm of entitled locusts appeared screeching "tell me! tell me! bro!".

Fucking biblical.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #115 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Was I supposed to just roll over and give up the goods because you sent me a couple of transparent 'hey bro!' PM's?

And does that mean I should do the same for rest of the brigade of slack jawed Gimme-goblins who showed up with you?

Seriously, where did you all come from? Suddenly a swarm of entitled locusts appeared screeching "tell me! tell me! bro!".

Fucking biblical.

If you don't like it then GTFO of here lit up in fire m8, don't let the door hit you on the way out too.

Amazing you think you can get away without getting a single PM after posting a hint or w/e crap you posted.  I just hope no one with a good rep on this forum is sharing anything with you, pricks like you with this behavior pretty much don't deserve them and get treated the same way you treat others. Asshat.

Adios.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #116 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I'm curious; why post about it if you don't want to receive PM's?

Also, why not PM some of the other naysayers that aren't PMing you for information?  Not just Afro and Griftor calling shenanigans. There are several others calling shenanigans.

FYI, I'm pleased I was able to use shenanigans.  Twice.

IP Logged

afroblue
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #117 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:10pm:
First you need to work hard for exploits, dont como here expecting to get it like this.

Second you are a shitty player and a piker and you just got completionist cos your guildies that are pretty good players.

Th.... GTFY YOU FUCKTARD!

Don't hide behind a fake name, let me know who you are in game so that my entire guild can squelch you. Send a PM if you are ashamed with the community, how you should be.

IP Logged

Newbin3:16
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
Aeolwind wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
I'm curious; why post about it if you don't want to receive PM's?

Also, why not PM some of the other naysayers that aren't PMing you for information?  Not just Afro and Griftor calling shenanigans. There are several others calling shenanigans.

FYI, I'm pleased I was able to use shenanigans.  Twice.

It's a good word - well done.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #119 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
afroblue wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:07pm:
Don't hide behind a fake name, let me know who you are in game so that my entire guild can squelch you. Send a PM if you are ashamed with the community, how you should be.

ROFL You are really smart asking for exploits with your real toon name you retarded. I hope you get banned so you wont pike any quest again dumbass.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:10pm:
so you wont pike any quest again dumbass.

you say that like its a bad thing Huh

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #121 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:55pm:
If you don't like it then GTFO of here lit up in fire m8, don't let the door hit you on the way out too.

Amazing you think you can get away without getting a single PM after posting a hint or w/e crap you posted.  I just hope no one with a good rep on this forum is sharing anything with you, pricks like you with this behavior pretty much don't deserve them and get treated the same way you treat others. Asshat.

Adios.

couldn't figure it out eh tough guy?  not my problem.

I only posted  so the people would know it was possible again, smart ones dusted off the orig skill set and cracked it.

If it will make you feel better, you don't have to send me any of the xploits you have found Nekobyte.......... what's that? you havn't found any?.....

Oh.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #122 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:13pm:
you say that like its a bad thing Huh

Lol yeah, and hes a bard...

I'm Sestun BTW... Meet me in the Wayward Lobster i will be playing my shitty ranger Silira.

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
/popcorn

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #124 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
Quote:
couldn't figure it out eh tough guy?  not my problem.

I only posted  so the people would know it was possible again, smart ones dusted off the orig skill set and cracked it.

If it will make you feel better, you don't have to send me any of the xploits you have found Nekobyte.......... what's that? you havn't found any?.....

Oh.

Oh no, i think you misunderstood me.  This, is just extra info I'd like to have, meaning i don't really need it :/
I mean, why would i if i have got endless supplies of XP stones both heroic and Epic. Maybe you figure that one out.

You should stitch your record back in one piece, cuz umm, i didn't intent to share anything with you.  Is that why you are so butthurt? Cuz you haven't found anything than this half arsed exploit?

Yea
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:30pm by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Send TopicPrint