Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) DD recycling again (Read 37684 times)
Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Re: DD recycling again
Reply #150 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
afroblue wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:19pm:
I PMed epoch as Matt suggested: I received a rude answer first, then a "how do I know you're not a dev", and finally no response at all.

Whether those guys don't know any exploit, or know it and don't want to share it, I just say them: go to hell.
I made both heroic and epic completionist without their help, I am just sorry I don't know who they are in-game else I would like to enter an EE quest and kick them in their asses, I am sure they don't know how to play DDO because they lack the intelligence this game requires.
Best wishes all

Yeah you said something about, "If you play on cannith". I do not, nor will I ever, so I said, "Cannith is beneath me." Simply because, it is. I stopped replying because you sent me some paragraph of bullshit about being some bard completionist thing. Like I give a shit. Then you said, I hope that is enough to persuade you.
Out of all the retarded emails I get about asking for exploits, that comment put you at the bottom of the, never send an exploit to list.

I hope this post was enough to persuade you not to be such a desperate retard.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #151 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:09pm:
Yeah you said something about, "If you play on cannith". I do not, nor will I ever, so I said, "Cannith is beneath me." Simply because, it is. I stopped replying because you sent me some paragraph of bullshit about being some bard completionist thing. Like I give a shit. Then you said, I hope that is enough to persuade you.
Out of all the retarded emails I get about asking for exploits, that comment put you at the bottom of the, never send an exploit to list.

I hope this post was enough to persuade you not to be such a desperate retard.

ROFLMAO I JUST CRAPPED IN MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #152 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:05pm:
More of a challenge? You don't do that stupid cat shit anymore. It was a success.

Success?  Are you a bad ego tripper?  Self proclaiming success proves as much.
I'll talk however i want, no witty pricky douchebagy comment will stop me.
I thought it was annoying for myself, idc about the others.  They'll have to deal with it.

Hell since ur back about it might as well start all over with the meowing.
I'll keep my cool like i always do and you can do whatever ur best at which is spewing flaming garbage.  Do it, rage at me, let's all have a laugh.  Show us your big epeen.  Roll Eyes Cheesy
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:50pm by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #153 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:32pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:16pm:
idc about the others.  They'll have to deal with it.

Exactly the sentiment I have expressed, yet you whine about it, you little hypocrite. 

You've lost the plot, you do to much typing and to little thinking.

Follow this back to where you belong:http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1395459681

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #154 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Exactly the sentiment I have expressed, yet you whine about it, you little hypocrite. 

You've lost the plot, you do to much typing and to little thinking.

Follow this back to where you belong:http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1395459681

You probably don't even know what we're talking about, there's nothing similar about our expression.  But let me enlighten you.

Mine is about a text i used to place below my posts people don't even need to read and Epoch cried so hard for me to stop. In the end it was annoying for myself so i stopped on my own.

Yours is just being indifferent and raging over the most little things.
Do you feel so righteous linking me to a post i have read and replied on the minute it was posted?  Do you see my post count?  I didn't get it by begging PMs.

Maybe you are the hypocrite here.  Maybe you posted this useless thread to attention whore and trade exploits or hints through PMs, hmm? That sure is something that happens often here.
Who knows tho, maybe you are the one who belongs there.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:49pm by Halfmaniac »  

Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
JW wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:13am:
Nice way to come here looking for exploits. Its not that hard to test it your self. You came here for exploits. I came here to exploit your mother.  Grin

Don't exploit his mother.  That's rude.

Pay her a fair wage for the services she offers.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #156 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:13pm
Print Post  
afroblue wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:19pm:
I would like to enter an EE quest and kick them in their asses, I am sure they don't know how to play DDO because they lack the intelligence this game requires.
Best wishes all

You do know that EE quests (along with all the other quests on all difficulties) are PvE, not PvP, right?  There is no way you can enter an EE quest and kick another player's ass. 

If you had not otto box'd your way to completionist, you might know this.

It sounds to me that you are the one that doesn't know how to play DDO.

But, don't let that stop you from continuing to embarrass yourself.  Please.  It is fun to watch.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #157 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:49pm:
Do you see my post count?  I didn't get it by begging PMs.

Uh yeah, I saw it. Your right, you didn't get 199 begging pms, you got 100 begging for PM's and the other 99 trying to pretend you weren't for begging PMs. 

Or if I was to sing it to you I might say:

You got 99 problems but a clue ain't one.   
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:29pm by »  

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #158 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
this was entertaining for a while ...... any 'beef' past 2 days on a forum is pretty lame  Cool

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #159 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Uh yeah, I saw it. Your right, you didn't get 199 begging pms, you got 100 begging for PM's and the other 99 trying to pretend you weren't for begging PMs. 

Or if I was to sing it to you I might say:

You got 99 problems but a clue ain't one.   

Ah yes i'm gonna waste time pretending and post in threads non relevant to exploits to get over 200 post count for no reason.

Why are you singing to yourself lol
Is that like the worst thing you like about yourself

IP Logged

Trevis
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #160 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
ohhh augments....... hope work with cards...

IP Logged

Newbin3:16
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #161 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:54pm:
Don't exploit his mother.  That's rude.

Pay her a fair wage for the services she offers.

But I never have any quarters on me...

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #162 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
Trevis wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 4:18pm:
ohhh augments....... hope work with cards...

works...

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #163 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 3:48pm:
Ah yes i'm gonna waste time pretending and post in threads non relevant to exploits to get over 200 post count for no reason.

Really? why? you already got half-way to 200 by offering to suck off anyone  who would send you a share. Why change a tactic that has worked so well for you thus far?

IP Logged

Trevis
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #164 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 4:45pm:
works...

Found it ,thx
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:33pm by Trevis »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #165 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Trevis wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:14pm:
Explain how , augments and xxxx it's easy,cards no...

You dont need to pull out your stuff from your pocket...

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #166 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Really? why? you already got half-way to 200 by offering to suck off anyone  who would send you a share. Why change a tactic that has worked so well for you thus far?

Thanks for your concern but I have no intention to use your filthy tactic.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #167 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Oh Neko, you are so cute. So you just so happened to stop your stupid cat shit when I was finished with you by coincidence? I call bullshit. Say whatever you want to protect whatever is left of your dignity and pride, I care not. Deep down, despite the lies you spout, you know the truth - as do we all.

Kiss your injured pride and get over it. Life goes on.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #168 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 5:28pm:
Thanks for your concern but I have no intention to use your filthy tactic.

By my filthy tactic you must mean, not asking for shares and trying to figure out exploits on my own, from the clues I gather from the vault and gameplay?

You know what? you are right, you shouldn't use it, you're to lazy to use my filthy tactics.  Just use you own,  stick with sucking sack in hopes that someone will drop you some scraps. 

Glad we sorted that out.

Cheers! 

P.S. wipe your chin.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:14pm by »  

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #169 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
And that is me finished here.

Unfortunately I have a real weakness for kicking asshats when they are down. I enjoy it to the point of distraction, what can I say? its a character flaw. I like to scrap.

That flaw that has caused me to spend waaaaay to much energy kicking on this thread and has inflated the self-importance of said asshat well beyond reason.

For those of you I connected with, I will try to move any Ideas I may have, or rumors I hear along so you can spread them as you see fit, chance are you will already know whatever I may share as I am usually am behind the curve compared to the freaks here. 

« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:24pm by »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #170 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Oh hey.. how long is death aura sposed to last normally, myne still going after 8 minutes.. xD

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:24pm:
Oh hey.. how long is death aura sposed to last normally, myne still going after 8 minutes.. xD

Shhhh.  acording to most of these idiots itz supar sekrat man! Thay willz pathchz it

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #172 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Oh... that ones not out in the open yet... shit... :c Ignore that last post then... and this one i guess.. cuz.. my cleric auras last for like.. 6 minutes..

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #173 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:28pm:
Oh... that ones not out in the open yet... shit... :c Ignore that last post then... and this one i guess.. cuz.. my cleric auras last for like.. 6 minutes..

2 mannie clooz

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #174 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 8:47pm:
Oh Neko, you are so cute. So you just so happened to stop your stupid cat shit when I was finished with you by coincidence? I call bullshit. Say whatever you want to protect whatever is left of your dignity and pride, I care not. Deep down, despite the lies you spout, you know the truth - as do we all.

Kiss your injured pride and get over it. Life goes on.

Meow  (=`ω´=)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint