Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) BREAKING NEWS! Fran Quits! (Read 34608 times)
Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fran Quits!
Reply #75 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:10am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 5:02pm:
? Trying to work out who you are. I haven't had the opportunity to do much EE for a while so that doesn't leave many people though.

Come on you forgot that fun romp thru Don't Drink the Water EE already?  Xyf

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #76 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:45am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:08am:
I want to see penis avatars. Fair is fair, no?

Fair enough.  Wink

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

CanIHazYourStuff
DQ Assaulter

Niiiiiiii!

Reply #77 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:46am
Print Post  
madman wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 3:05pm:
And Cordovan has closed the thread for breaking rules....

Gordovan is a fucking arsehole. Whats new about it?

Yarrrrrr!

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #78 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:03am
Print Post  
Trollero wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 5:10am:
Come on you forgot that fun romp thru Don't Drink the Water EE already?  Xyf

ahhhh! yup yup Smiley good ED xp...

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #79 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:06am
Print Post  
Tobril wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 11:22pm:
You rang?

Wink

You wish?

o.O

I think this is where I'm meant to fail healing your EE CITW and you're meant to squelch me and then we're meant to spend the next 10 pages on insults for the entertainment of the vault.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #80 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:06am:
I think this is where I'm meant to fail healing your EE CITW and you're meant to squelch me and then we're meant to spend the next 10 pages on insults for the entertainment of the vault.

Meli, dear. I think you missed the memo. The reason my cleric was squelched, was because I called myself "cleric extraordinaire" (as a joke) on my blog. My monk got squelched when I called OR jerks on the blog. Both by Shataan. So, what I think actually happened, is that I failed at Shat stroking, and that's why I got squelched. I have learned my lesson (= give him some stroking or gtfo).

I was not squelched until after I posted both blogs, and only the toon mentioned in the blog got squelched.

Smiley I happily stroke ppl who are good but modest... while I try every chance I can to kick the arrogant braggers down from their high towers.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:29am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #81 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 7:09am
Print Post  
Substitute "squelch" for "felch" and that is an exciting read.

IP Logged

BAMBIBEER
Dragon Raider

Stink puss

Reply #82 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 7:31am
Print Post  
It seems to me that all the PC is good for is being Meatpuppets

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #83 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 9:12am
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
Some posts from Fran

only a retard capitalizes that many letters what a fucking chode

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #84 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 9:36am
Print Post  

I assume this doesn't count.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #85 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 9:36am:
I assume this doesn't count.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #86 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 10:28am
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Mar 24th, 2014 at 4:10pm:
Some posts from Fran in the APPLICATIONS thread from January 2014.

----------------------------------------

Love the Idea of Finally Fixing the Adventure Compendium and Having read the Proposal I would be quite happy to see all of the above done.

However...

What about All the Quests that are at the Wrong Levels in Said Compendium e.g. Chamber of Rahmat {lvl 10 instead of 11 like the rest of the Sands Walkups} or Offering of Blood {Lvl 11 instead of 12 like Chains of Flame and Chamber of Raiyum}.

What about the Threnal Giant Caves? Why are these STILL Left out of the Compendium - Add 1/2/4/6 Phiarlan Favour to each and if this crosses the 400 threshold {pretty sure it won't} make sure the Reward is Working.

What about using this Compendium Update to Fix the Long-Standing issue with Quest Pack Level Ranges:
-Catacombs - Final Quest is Lvl 4 for some unknown reason while all the others are Lvl 3.
-STK - Sacred Helm and Kobold Blockade could be moved to level 4 and Halls of Shan to Kor could too {Making whole pack Lvl 4 instead of 3-5}.
-Waterworks - Just make all four quests Lvl 4
-Depths - Just make all four quests Lvl 4 - Doom and Discord aren't really difficult enough to warrant Lvl 5.
-Tangleroot - Level Range of 3-7 {5-9 on Elite} is Ridiculous - Move first two quests to lvl 4 and last two to Lvl 6.
-Deleras - Move 1st quest up to Lvl 6 to better fit in with the rest of the chain - Difficulty wise it's at least equal to Redwillow's Ruins anyway and far more difficult than Mirra's Sleepless Nights or Dead Predators!
-Sorrowdusk - Same Insane Lvl Range issues as Tangleroot - Same Solution - Move 1st two Quests to 7 and last two to 9.
-Threnal - Yup you knew this was coming - Complete Rework Required but for now just move all Quests to Lvl 9 Base and Have done with it.
-Vault of Night - The Prisoner can easily be moved to Lvl 9 and Haywire Foundry to lvl 10 {Heck moving Tharaak Arena to Lvl 9 would help too}.
-Sands - Already mentioned above
-Harbinger of Madness - Move Entire Chain up one Level to 16 - Difficulty Wise 1 and 4 are on par with Vale, 2 and 3 may need upgrading slightly.
-Lords of Dust - Drop 1st quest to Lvl 15.
-Dreaming Dark - Drop ALL Flags to Lvl 18, Drop Dreaming Dark to Lvl 19 But Upgrade Elite XP to Epic Levels!}
-Inspired Quarter - Move I Dream of Jeets and Mindsunder to Lvl 19 {Upgrade Elite XP to Epic Levels!}.
-Amrath - Move ALL Flags to Lvl 20 and Upgrade Hard/Elite XP to Epic Levels, Move Tower of Despair to Lvl 21 and Upgrade ALL XP to Epic Levels!

For later work
-------------

Servants of the Overlord, Spinner of Shadows, Beyond the Rift - Rebalance and Drop Quest Levels to 15.
Reaver's Refuge - Upgrade Quest Lvls of Flags to 18 and Upgrade Stealer of Souls to 20+Raid Difficulty!

Finally
------
ALL Lvl 19 Quests SHOULD provide Epic Level XP on Elite Difficulties as Currently No-One is running these Quests!

----------------------------------------------
Aaaargh I forgot HoX and VoD!

Seriously - We NEED Epic SubT first BUT these two Raids should definitely be giving Epic XP and Comms on Elite.
AND
Should Be Epicced ASAP!

As for Vault of Night - I've long thought that Haywire especially is a Lvl 10 quest Masquerading as a Lvl 9 and that The Prisoner is a bit over the top for a Lvl 8.
Also there's an issue with a Shortage of Lvl 10 Quests and the Fact that Most Levelling from 10-12 is done on just TWO Quests - VoN 3 and Shadow Crypt!
Moving some Lvl 8s {of which there's an abundance} to Lvl 9 and Haywire to 10 could calm this down some.

My Main issue however is that on a 1st or 2nd Life you simply don't get to run ANY Lvl 9 quests other than VoN 3/Shadow Crypt for BB as those two WILL Hard Cap you if you've been previously Soft-Capping!

Haywire is the Worst affected Quest by the above as running it effectively stops you from gaining full xp from Either VoN 3 or Shadow Crypt!
Heck I was running with a 1st life friend the other night and having done Sorrowdusk and VoN 3 He was already Hard Capped {No Haywire OR Shadow Crypt!}
I then ran Haywire and would have lost 1/2 of my Shadow Crypt XP anyway so simply took Lvl 12 at that point and moved on to Sands.

Red Fens could probably also do with an Upgrade to Lvl 10 and Augment Slots / Paragon Wpn Dmg added to it's Loot/End Rewards!

----------------------------------------

Oh dear!

No!

First of all -Who's to say that the Person/s who found said Exploits were actually caught and Banned?
Chances are They'd long stopped using them by the time they caught Turbine's attention.

Secondly - If they did get banned for Exploiting then GOOD!
We've all succumbed at one point or another to easy Bugs and Dev mistakes - Yes I Vendored a few {talking double figures NOT hundreds} Dowsing Rods when they first came out {hey with the DC Compared to Min Lvl what else were we supposed to do with the Useless things anyway?}.
There's also been the year long WAI of Reign of Madness and What followed!
BUT When talking about Game-Breaking Exploits and those who SET OUT TO FIND THEM - Heck yeah - If caught they should be banned!

It's Turbine's Job to find the Exploits {Sometimes they find them after we have of course} and The Player Council Should not be being asked about them!
Heck that just leads to the Whole Temptation thing anyway "Hey I found it, I get to use it a few times before I mention it"

And as for People with Infractions/Bans - Well they could be for anything!
I know of a number of People In-Game who none of us would want serving on a Player Council and the Rumours {for that's what they are to we who have no proof} of their Infractions/Bans are frankly soothing to me even if those Bans should probably last for much longer than the 3 days they usually seem to last.
In some cases 3 Years would have been more realistic!

-------------------------------

So, not only does he have stupid-ass ideas, he doesn't understand capitalization, which annoys me significantly more. Obviously, he's a bad, but everyone already knew that.

The majority of people on Cannith (his home server, sadly) who've heard of this idiot weren't exactly thrilled that he made it on the council to begin with. Good riddance.

Is anyone familiar with this Flowerpot fellow? If he's a fuckwit too, it'll support the theory that Turbine has a self-mandated quota to fill. Wink

IP Logged

Newbin3:16
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 10:23am:

That's fucking awesome - well played sir

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #88 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
I think Micki hit the head on the nail.  Fran didn't seem to take other peoples views as feedback and appeared to be defensive about them.

Personal opinions aside, it is still too bad he left. If the PC is to succeed, peoples opinions need to be heard, good or bad.

All fran has done is remove yet another players voice that Turbine will not hear.

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #89 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
BAMBIBEER wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 7:31am:
It seems to me that all the PC is good for is being Meatpuppets

There are people on the PC that care, don't agree with Turbine on everything, and make sure they know it.
« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:36pm by Durk »  

IP Logged

StainersMom
Waterworks Kobold

Has Got it Going On.

Reply #90 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Durk wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 12:36pm:
There are people on the PC that care, don't agree with Turbine on everything, and make sure they know it.

LIES! The PC is just a bunch of Turbine Yes-Men.

IP Logged

Newbin3:16
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:09pm
Print Post  

No.

We're all about maximizing collective happiness, and penis avatars is not heading in the right direction.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #92 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 4:07am:
Smiley Yup. I take pictures of them and post them online for all to laugh at. Send me a pic of yours.

Sorry to disappoint, but I was not talking about mine.

Sadly the friend did not bite, or it would have been quite funny.

IP Logged

AnalFissure
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 6:16am:
I happily stroke ppl

Angry wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 3:22am:
they have a small dick, which I enjoy.

Arkat! You might finally get a handjob! Another living organism besides yourself and dust mites may be willing to touch your dick!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #94 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Newbin3:16 wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:09pm:
No.

We're all about maximizing collective happiness, and penis avatars is not heading in the right direction.

Grin hey! There are a lot of females here, and I demand equality. Ok.. fine, no penises.. how about some nice abs? I like the nice tight abs.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #95 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Distributed wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:24pm:
Sorry to disappoint, but I was not talking about mine.

Smiley of course you weren't.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #96 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
AnalFissure wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:33pm:
Arkat! You might finally get a handjob! Another living organism besides yourself and dust mites may be willing to touch your dick!

Well, show me your orals skills, and I'll think about it.

IP Logged

Boo
Korthos Resident

Uh-May-Zing.

Reply #97 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Holy sausage fest, Batman  Shocked

This game needs more chicks. So does this forum. And the half naked ones in signatures don't count!

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #98 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 3:00pm
Print Post  
Boo wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 2:44pm:
Holy sausage fest, Batman  Shocked

This game needs more chicks. So does this forum. And the half naked ones in signatures don't count!

More new girls in game means less free stuff for the ones already here. Think about that for a second. Do you wanna give up all your free stuff???

IP Logged

Boo
Korthos Resident

Uh-May-Zing.

Reply #99 - Mar 25th, 2014 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 3:00pm:
More new girls in game means less free stuff for the ones already here. Think about that for a second. Do you wanna give up all your free stuff???

Imagine if I actually tried?!  Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint