Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Meridian fragment (Read 11939 times)
Hathorian
Waterworks Kobold

blah

Re: Meridian fragment
Reply #25 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
damage is damage, doesn't matter where it comes from. but, to your point, the damage from the proc is based on the spell power that is used for the spell that caused the proc. so, if your mm is maximized...then the resulting proc will also get the +150 spell power boost. yum yum.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #26 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
I thought that had been debunked. Well my shiradi sorc is on the back burner anyway. Focusing on my shiradi druid and my DC wizard at the moment.

IP Logged

Hathorian
Waterworks Kobold

blah

Reply #27 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
I didn't word that quite right...spell power for a proc is based on what your spell power is for the proc element (e.g. force proc uses your force spell power, fire proc uses your fire spell power, etc). the % chance of your proc crit'ing is based on your crit chance for the element of the original spell that was cast that caused the proc (e.g. a force proc that resulted from a SR cast has a chance to crit based on your fire crit chance).

in any event...having maximize on all the time = win for proc damage.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
Hathorian wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 1:15pm:
AoV and AM efficient maximize don't stack. If you take one of them it won't even let you take the other......

???

If you take one of them now, it will not let you take the other.  Some people were lucky enough to get their enhancements in before that change was made.  The change was not made retroactive.

IP Logged

Hathorian
Waterworks Kobold

blah

Reply #29 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:50pm:
If you take one of them now, it will not let you take the other.  Some people were lucky enough to get their enhancements in before that change was made.  The change was not made retroactive.

faaaacq!!! Damn I wish I woulda got in before the nerf.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:24pm:
I thought that had been debunked. Well my shiradi sorc is on the back burner anyway. Focusing on my shiradi druid and my DC wizard at the moment.

The thing that was debunked was Maximise (general) on, but turned off for the specific spell.

If you have Maximise on in general, but off for Magic Missile, then Maximise will not apply to the procs. 
If you have  Maximise on in general and also on for Magic Missile, then Maximise will apply to the procs.
If you have  Maximise off in general, but on for Magic Missile, then Maximise will apply to the procs.
If you have  Maximise off in general and also off for Magic Missile, then Maximise will not apply to the procs.

There was a theory that Maximise on in general, but off for Magic Missle would apply Maximise to the procs, but that turned out to be incorrect (although it might have been true at one time in the past).

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
Hathorian wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 1:15pm:
AoV and AM efficient maximize don't stack. If you take one of them it won't even let you take the other......

???

At one point it did, and if you didn't reset your enhancements, you still have it.  Also, procs are affected by metas.

IP Logged

Booooga
Dragon Raider

Drama? What's drama?

Reply #32 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
Hathorian wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 12:17pm:
an almost free maximize feat (6 spell pts), that normally costs 25 spell pts is OP imo. if you are shiradi you could keep it on for mm/fm/sr 24/7 and never run out of spell pts. that is +150 stacking spell power....

Rare aug = 6sp maximize. Why the fuck not?

It's not OP. Monkchers don't use sp, got pretty much infinite adrenaline. Why the fuck casters can't have it

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #33 - Mar 26th, 2014 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
ALl Shiradi procs from cast spells get all the Spell Power and Crit for that element that you possess.

Including Metas. But it has to be CAST. That's why meta's dont affect arrow/shuriken Shiradi procs. The weapons dont have Spell Power or Metas, or Critical chance.

IP Logged

Booooga
Dragon Raider

Drama? What's drama?

Reply #34 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:53am
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 11:16pm:
ALl Shiradi procs from cast spells get all the Spell Power and Crit for that element that you possess.

Including Metas. But it has to be CAST. That's why meta's dont affect arrow/shuriken Shiradi procs. The weapons dont have Spell Power or Metas, or Critical chance.

That's why you mainly focus on ALL spellpower. Well, maybe bit more on light one. With ~250 light spell power and empower/maximize on Powerful spider venom proc hits for 1,4k per tick per stack non-crit... if you got couple of shiradis in party and/or joy of the queen... 10 stacks=14k damage per tick non-crit, two minutes duration.  Cheesy

Works great on bosses.
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:53am by Booooga »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 4:40am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 25th, 2014 at 8:08pm:
Does not stack.

Waste of 2 jeweler's kits!

Need more kits love?

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 4:41am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 2:24pm:

No metas do affect procs off spellssilly.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 7:33am
Print Post  
I'm more pissed about the Spellpower on hit. Because casters love to get hit in EE right?

IP Logged

Hathorian
Waterworks Kobold

blah

Reply #38 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Booooga wrote on Mar 26th, 2014 at 10:28pm:
Rare aug = 6sp maximize. Why the fuck not?

It's not OP. Monkchers don't use sp, got pretty much infinite adrenaline. Why the fuck casters can't have it

Monkchers use spell pts for slayer arrows and self healing. Not a lot but still. Anyway, it would be nice but I don't think it is ever going to fly.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #39 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Booooga wrote on Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:53am:
That's why you mainly focus on ALL spellpower. Well, maybe bit more on light one. With ~250 light spell power and empower/maximize on Powerful spider venom proc hits for 1,4k per tick per stack non-crit... if you got couple of shiradis in party and/or joy of the queen... 10 stacks=14k damage per tick non-crit, two minutes duration.  Cheesy

Works great on bosses.

No.

This is the order of importance:
Force
Sonic
Cold/Light if you don't use Double Rainbow

If you are like me and you use Scorching Ray and /2FvS for Spell Point replenishment and Force/Fire/Physical Spell Power stacks, Fire becomes third after Sonic
All others
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2014 at 12:49pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint