Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic 20% off iconics (Read 1299 times)
NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

20% off iconics
Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
One of the last things worth buying on an account that some people don't yet have.

If your melee characters aren't Bladeforged yet, here's your chance to take on the master race at a 20% discount.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/439549-20-off-All-Races-All-Classes-Ch...
https://www.ddo.com/en/store?utm_source=Forum&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=201...

I don't normally advertise for Turbine, but this is the first sale in a LONG time that actually has something interesting up for sale.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: 20% off iconics
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:07pm:
One of the last things worth buying on an account that some people don't yet have.

If your melee characters aren't Bladeforged yet, here's your chance to take on the master race at a 20% discount.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/439549-20-off-All-Races-All-Classes-Ch...
https://www.ddo.com/en/store?utm_source=Forum&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=201...

I don't normally advertise for Turbine, but this is the first sale in a LONG time that actually has something interesting up for sale.

f@cking guerilla-marketing nub! Angry
yes you do adverties for turbine!

now to buy some iconix  Tongue

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK i just bought BF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Despair Squid
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Yeah, here you go... we'll put these things on sale so you can buy them now before we nerf the shit out of them.

Suckers.

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
OOoooH! *checks*...

...Bah, still no "For a limited time! +6 Tomes!"... Me wonders when...

IP Logged

Terebinthia
Horoluth Raider

All your cupcakes are
belong to me! :D

Reply #5 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
I think I got bladeforged for free and perhaps the purple dragon knight because I had an attack of gullibility and prebought the Shadowfail expansion. Is anything else even near worth dropping money on? (I like funses not flavour of the month stuffs in general).

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Mar 27th, 2014 at 5:07pm:

I guess they are planning on nerfing Bladeforged in the next update.

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

Booooga
Dragon Raider

Drama? What's drama?

Reply #7 - Mar 27th, 2014 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
Time to be a better toaster.

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #8 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 3:45am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal is started to sound suspiciously like that fanboi popejubal.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #9 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Oh no, Jubal... they're on to us...

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #10 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 3:56am
Print Post  
Store trolling me, I was planning to get Morninglord/Shadarkai as I'm going through iconic TRs, but have not accumulated enough points through favor yet.

Bet the sale will be over when I do have enough  Sad

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint