Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) feature (Read 35000 times)
Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Re: feature
Reply #100 - May 3rd, 2014 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
i`ve downloaded jitbit and tested it in crucible. although it looks cool, i was kinda disappointed that it didnt follow the same path every time.
i started recording when i teleported inside the quest, so that i would be on a fixed spot every time. however, most of the times, it deviates from the original path. sometimes it gets stack at some obstacles, or is too far away from the npc.
do you have any tips that could fix that? like walk down the stairs and dont jump the ramp (jump can cause lag - hence different spot of landing). or when moving dont use forward+turning, but doing it step by step: move forward, stand still, turn right, continue moving. or use window mode/or fullscreen for better results.

ps. i had heard that someone had been banned from doing that in crucible. is it true or just a hoax?

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #101 - May 4th, 2014 at 1:15am
Print Post  
The problem your having is called Server Lag/System Lag.. Now.. because of this, its hard to be exact on where your toon walks to if you do an action that would otherwise cause a minor spike. Jumping is one of these. Now, i could upload my files, but they are tweaked to my system and connection. Chances of them working flawelessly for you are.. slim.. just tweak around with it until you find something that works solid.

I can currently macro Cruci, Shadow Crypt, and 100 fvr dash (all Korthos villages x3 each. Normal, Hard, Elite. Pinpoint accuracy on where mobs are to kill them.. everything.. Haverdasher, Miller Debt, Arachnophobia, Explosive situation, and... Gambler Den. ) used to do Kobold Assualt too, but bleh... It creates a level 7 toon, Monk in my case, equips its vet2 gear. and then begins. its a fun one to let run over nite.. wake up for like.. 200tp Cheesy

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #102 - May 4th, 2014 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
yeap, i kept making new recordings, and then made about 5 testing runs. eventually, i`ve made one that has fairly good possibility for hitting the npcs successfully (gets 2-4 per run).
good idea about the favor method  Smiley

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #103 - May 4th, 2014 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
on 2nd thought, i cant even program it to hit 4 NPCs properly Tongue having an 1hour(?) macro would be challenging.

btw, why dont you just make a free account, make a toon to be elite opener, and then dual box with your main account, so u wont have to run it 3 times.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #104 - May 4th, 2014 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on May 4th, 2014 at 11:39pm:
on 2nd thought, i cant even program it to hit 4 NPCs properly  having an 1hour(?) macro would be challenging.

btw, why dont you just make a free account, make a toon to be elite opener, and then dual box with your main account, so u wont have to run it 3 times.

Its for the eventual maybe releasement of it to public. doubt i will though.. Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint