Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) feature (Read 34988 times)
Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Re: feature
Reply #25 - Apr 4th, 2014 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
On average, they deal (at caster level 28 [character level 28]) around 900/dps. they last for ~7 seconds give or take.. and can stack on top of eachother. throw 5 bottles, you now are doing 4500+/- dmg every second, for the next ~7 seconds..

IP Logged

Trevis
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 2:44am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 4th, 2014 at 11:36pm:
On average, they deal (at caster level 28 [character level 28]) around 900/dps. they last for ~7 seconds give or take.. and can stack on top of eachother. throw 5 bottles, you now are doing 4500+/- dmg every second, for the next ~7 seconds..

Try against inv object ,like crystal in fire at thunder peak (in phase 1 you bug the quest btw , you can destroy inv object)

IP Logged

pissedoffonArgo
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Where the fuck were these when i was perched up on the wall during FOT runs? Could have just nuked the balls out of everything! Cheesy

IP Logged

Booooga
Dragon Raider

Drama? What's drama?

Reply #28 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 3:20am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 4th, 2014 at 11:36pm:

Screenshot or didn't happen.

IP Logged

Arbitoroflife
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Apr 4th, 2014 at 11:30pm:
Hmmm... I guess they are pretty damn nice... I'm just too lazy to crunch my infinite cards.  Tongue

Just do what I do, get a mouse record program, and run it while sleeping.
I fill my bags every day.

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #30 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 11:17am
Print Post  
Arbitoroflife wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 4:55am:
Just do what I do, get a mouse record program, and run it while sleeping.
I fill my bags every day.

...Errrr, the Card Chruncher always automatically closes on me after a couple of minutes... Even while actively using it.
« Last Edit: Apr 5th, 2014 at 11:20am by Bones »  

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #31 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 11:19am
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 11:17am:
...Errrr, the Card Chruncher always automatically closes on me after a couple mins... Even while actively using it.

13 uses per use

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #32 - Apr 5th, 2014 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
Bones wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 11:17am:
...Errrr, the Card Chruncher always automatically closes on me after a couple of minutes... Even while actively using it.

Yeah, but his version sounds so cool.   Wink
He could mouse record opening/crunching every time - but that's pretty inefficient or could record a whole series and re-open cruncher bag every 10th time, but with everything else going on, that would make for a loooong macro.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #33 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  
its not terribly long, or hard. Open Bank, Open Inventory, Open Card Bag. Adjust Screen to show your Wireless Ui Interfaces Enable/Disable options. Open Card Cruncher. Adjust everything so its all visible, or at least the parts your going to be clicking. Close the Card Cruncher, and then begin the Recorder. Start first by opening the Cruncher, Migrate Cards X and Y to cruncher interface. Then Go to your Wireless UI, Click Disable, Migrate bag to SB, Click crunch, wait for the teeth, Click Enable, wait a few more seconds for it to reconnect, Close Card Cruncher, Migrate bag out of SB, Migrate made items into Shared Bank (This step is optional). Stop the Recorder. You now have a Macro to Eat, and reuse your cards while you sleep. Set it to run for a maximum of however many runs, If your running it for say, Tornadoes, and you have inventory bags 1 and 2 empty, with 6 slots in bag 3, you should set it to run for a maximum of 134 repetitions, because you have 46 free slots (45 due to the red bag needing an inventory slot), it takes 3 iterations to fill 1 bag slot, 45 * 3 = 135, however to make the macro you already did 1 iteration, so 135-1 for 134 reps..

Yes, within my block of text lies a secret.. Ill be sure to get some cheese later tonight on my way out of Wisconsin to go with all the Whine that will surely follow this..
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:42am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #34 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Now to see if this post will disapear soon...  Cheesy

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #35 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:06am:
Now to see if this post will disapear soon...  Cheesy

The only person who would be able to make it "disappear" is me. Or Strake, though he doesn't do that unless absolutely required to.. i think.. Hes also a strong believer in posting what you know, sharing is caring.. If yall wanna whine because im slowly releasing (yes.. very slowly) the stuff i know.. so be it..

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:44am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:40am:
Adjust Screen to show your Wireless Ui Interfaces Enable/Disable options[/size]

I use this for some other purpose. though I don't really endorse this, since I don't use exploits.  Run as admin:

enabled=1

F12::
if (enabled==1)
{
RunWait, %comspec% /c "netsh interface set interface name="Wireless Network Connection 2" admin=disabled"
enabled=0
}
else
{
RunWait, %comspec% /c "netsh interface set interface name="Wireless Network Connection 2" admin=enabled"
sleep, 600
enabled=1
}
Return

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:48am
Print Post  
Said tornadoes and anything else that is bottled* when u create (if its 15 per creation) it will occupy a slot at 45 instead of said 50...if it's 7 per...then 49..adjust the numbers ^^
And well said Olath......on both posts.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #38 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:35am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 1:44am:
I use this for some other purpose. though I don't really endorse this, since I don't use exploits.  Run as admin:

enabled=1

F12::
if (enabled==1)
{
RunWait, %comspec% /c "netsh interface set interface name="Wireless Network Connection 2" admin=disabled"
enabled=0
}
else
{
RunWait, %comspec% /c "netsh interface set interface name="Wireless Network Connection 2" admin=enabled"
sleep, 600
enabled=1
}
Return

That would also work, could even make an autoit scrips of the macro, that then utilizes the .bat (assuming its a bat file at least.. Cheesy) for each cycle. I went with explaining the more, adept route however.

And yes... for those adepts... my above posted script notes works only with wireless (to reuse the same cards that is) because.. i doubt any of you have integrated a robotic arm to unplug and plug back in your E-Cords on command.. i could be wrong of course.. in which case, feel free to take that route Cheesy

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #39 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:13am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:40am:
its not terribly long, or hard. Open Bank, Open Inventory, Open Card Bag. Adjust Screen to show your Wireless Ui Interfaces Enable/Disable options. Open Card Cruncher. Adjust everything so its all visible, or at least the parts your going to be clicking. Close the Card Cruncher, and then begin the Recorder. Start first by opening the Cruncher, Migrate Cards X and Y to cruncher interface. Then Go to your Wireless UI, Click Disable, Migrate bag to SB, Click crunch, wait for the teeth, Click Enable, wait a few more seconds for it to reconnect, Close Card Cruncher, Migrate bag out of SB, Migrate made items into Shared Bank (This step is optional). Stop the Recorder. You now have a Macro to Eat, and reuse your cards while you sleep. Set it to run for a maximum of however many runs, If your running it for say, Tornadoes, and you have inventory bags 1 and 2 empty, with 6 slots in bag 3, you should set it to run for a maximum of 134 repetitions, because you have 46 free slots (45 due to the red bag needing an inventory slot), it takes 3 iterations to fill 1 bag slot, 45 * 3 = 135, however to make the macro you already did 1 iteration, so 135-1 for 134 reps..

Yes, within my block of text lies a secret.. Ill be sure to get some cheese later tonight on my way out of Wisconsin to go with all the Whine that will surely follow this..

Hinting at the exploit within makes it less fun for the noobs to figure out. Trust me, they need the fun. Why people didn't apply one well known use of the exploit to multiple comparable things is beyond me, but whatever.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 5:41am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:13am:
Hinting at the exploit within makes it less fun for the noobs to figure out. Trust me, they need the fun. Why people didn't apply one well known use of the exploit to multiple comparable things is beyond me, but whatever.

You sly dog, you! You just want more PMs Cheesy Cheesy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #41 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 5:54am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 5:41am:
You sly dog, you! You just want more PMs Cheesy Cheesy

rofl

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #42 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:13am:

I could have mentioned the method functions with just about everything... but that would be to helpful.. they must at least first try to figure things out, instead of just being spoon fed Cheesy

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 11:24am
Print Post  
How do you get your macro to unplug your router cable?   Cheesy

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #44 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 11:35am
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 11:24am:
How do you get your macro to unplug your router cable?   Cheesy

Pfft.. you dont, though i suppose you could do a manual enable/disable of the port.. but bleh.. its much faster with wifi xD

Edited:

Can do this on win 7 i guess, if you know how to run commands:

wmic path win32_networkadapter where NetConnectionID="Local Area Connection" call disable
wmic path win32_networkadapter where NetConnectionID="Local Area Connection" call enable

For Win XP:

netsh interface set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=disabled
netsh interface set interface name="Local Area Connection" admin=enabled

Quote:
Or, you could open cmd and utilize the ipconfig /release local*x  x being the local connection your using, typically local*2, and then ipconfig /renew local*x

In place of the "Enable/Disable in Wireles Ui" instead do:

Copy and Paste both CMD commands into a text document
Get a more advanced recorder, one that does both keystrokes and mouse clicks.

Now when you get to the step in which you must enable/disable your connection, while recording, go to your text file holding the pasted cmd lines, and copy the disable line (ipconfig /release local*x), then click on your cmd window, and then paste via right click, or if you have a recorder that does keystrokes as well, you could type it in yourself.

Follow the disable with moving the bag around like you would otherwise. once its time to re-enable:

Paste into the cmd your enable command (Ipconfig /renew local*x)

Hope this help
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2014 at 11:47am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #45 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Olath, you might as well do a you tube video to show em, your instructions becoming so detailed Smiley

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #46 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
higgildypiggildy wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 2:22pm:
Olath, you might as well do a you tube video to show em, your instructions becoming so detailed Smiley

but, that would signify that i still have access to the game.. ^-^

IP Logged

bukszpryt
Korthos Resident

PM Epoch

Reply #47 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
problem is not with macro, it's with using cards multiple times. tried a lot of options with disconnecting, banks etc. any tips?

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
bukszpryt wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 3:12pm:
problem is not with macro, it's with using cards multiple times. tried a lot of options with disconnecting, banks etc. any tips?

PM Epoch.

Everywhere

IP Logged

Scruffy Murphy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 3:22pm
Print Post  
Tips?!?! Beyond the roadmap he gave us?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5