Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 329878 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: exploits 101
Reply #125 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Jelly_Muffin wrote on Apr 25th, 2014 at 4:11pm:
1/4 will say shut up keep it to pm's
1/4 will pm you begging
1/4 will bitch about exploits
1/4 will find some beef with someone in the thread

Yep, long live this thread ........  Cheesy

This man is wise.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

phasebot
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
This should be interesting... You should definatly post the good ones on fridays

IP Logged

exploitseeker
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Hi all,just seen the post on ddo forums this morning about the exploits and just signed up for an account here. Any chance i can get a pm on duping green steel ingredients? ty in advanced.

IP Logged

Silidri
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
No one's gonna PM the new guy, no offense, but Turbine's only hope of preventing the wave of exploits before they get out is to trick the OP into sending a PM

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:02pm
Print Post  
exploitseeker wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:59pm:
Hi all,just seen the post on ddo forums this morning about the exploits and just signed up for an account here. Any chance i can get a pm on duping green steel ingredients? ty in advanced.

Yes, Hendrick. But no need for pms between buds, right?

Here:

1. kill yourself now
2. No one will miss you.
3. ???
4. Profit!

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

exploitseeker
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
I understand and it does make since,i will just have to keep track of this thread and see where it goes and what i can learn.

IP Logged

domo
Korthos Resident

Drama Sucks

Reply #131 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
apparently bored wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:48pm:
i would start a new thread each time so that no one has to read through  pages of people bitching.

I second that , but is a laugh to read the post
Tongue

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:44pm
Print Post  

PM'd.  Lips Sealed

Everywhere

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
6 pages for a troll/dimwitted frame post...

not a vault record but still better than many troll posts

great twist would be if the dude he's tryin to bitch on flips it

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #134 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:55pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:34pm:
It's not gonna happen.  The closest you'll find is online poker cheating, which is completely different, and even that hasn't been straightforward, with finances that are orders of magnitude higher.  All the people ranting about lawyers are pretty clueless (yeah, iliveyourdream13, that's you).  If they talked to an actual lawyer, they'd know that, but whatever, it's easier to pretend you know things on teh intarwebs.  How do you know OP's even in the States?  It's a good assumption, but...

WB doesn't give a fuck.  They didn't buy Turbine, they bought a LotR license.  They'll get involved at the point DDO is impacted, and for them, that means "hey guys, you lost more money than you brought in last month.  You have three months to get your shit together.  Figure it out."  This isn't some pet project they have to keep alive for posterity.

As far as shutting down the Vault goes, that'd be laughable.  Pretty much the only thing they could do is a DMCA claim, but that would have to be against specific posts, not the site as a whole.  Depending on the host, sometimes they'll cave and just disable it until the response is made, but that doesn't mean it's legit.  OP, if you're that worried, a) stop posting on the main forums if you still are, and b) just go through 7 proxies and open a new account here.  Strakeln's not going to volunteer anything, but at that point there'd be nothing *to* volunteer.

I do like the "hunting down like a dog" chatter though.  Reminds me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhF_56SxrGk .  Backtrace him!   Grin

+20

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Lol @new people signin up here after the post in the mother forum.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #136 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:05pm
Print Post  

Here you go:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1395459681

Hope you don't mind Arkat  Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:05pm by »  

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #137 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
so........

Some joker on the motherboards, has referred to the OP as a "xploiterrorist".

(vomiting)

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #138 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Sham wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:48pm:
Also endless card thing has already been posted here. Maybe I should link it before your two days so you can provide a different crap post. *cough *cough fake-ass troll.

Yes, yes it was posted here. By me in fact.. cuz.. i could ^-^

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #139 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Actually it is only one thread over there, and hardly 2500 views,  frankly I think they are taking it better  then I expected.  Grin

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

Why fix it if its already
sunk.

OP
Reply #140 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
OP got a 90 day ban, he didnt do anything wrong but he knows all the features. He didnt do anything wrong but he knows a full coalition of sploiters. OP butthurt cause he cant lick his favorite candy. OP you re a fool and soon* you gonna hanging by your feet.

“Most Americans are close to total ignorance about the world. They are ignorant. That is an unhealthy condition in a country in which foreign policy has to be endorsed by the people if it is to be pursued. And it makes it much more difficult for any president to pursue an intelligent policy that does justice to the complexity of the world.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
AngryKobold wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 10:16am:
I would be absolutely shocked if they did or could, would be a first as far as I know in the MMO world for a company to sue a player for informing a community of exploits, work-arounds, etc... To the best of my knowledge even Sony with Everquest1 and Blizzard with WoW and Diablo3 (which had a RL $ auction house) did not take legal action on stuff like that (at least not enough to matter and jog my memory).

Yes, the world keeps changing with internet laws, but seriously... DDO is in the bottom 1% for player populations for actual MMOs.

I do remember a player suing Sony for banning his account for macroing when he had physical disabilities and raping them. This caused a change in EQ1's EUCLA that basically stated that macros were usable if the player was at the keyboard.

Anyway if I am wrong, feel free to correct me with a real example from an actual MMO (music, movie, epub cases don't count). I am curious.

I only casually keep up on this since I don't make my living on MMO's anymore.

I don't think there is one yet, only to say no one's had the balls to try, which doesn't mean for an instant it will fail (all case law has to start somewhere).  Considering the corporate friendly nature of the current court system, I wouldn't be suprised when it does happen that it doesn't go the player's way.

Is it a "player sharing exploits" or is it a "player attempting to hold company hostage over company policy applied to them after breaking EULA".  If you believe the postings at all.  At least that's how it would be fun to spin it as a corporate lawyer.

I agree that the MMO industry where customers are concerned isn't nearly as litigious as others, but assuming its because there's no law that would support corporate claims does a disservice to all the crazy corporate claims that get litigated in other industries.  But, we could have said the same thing about nearly all industries in their infancy, where now you would expect to get sued for pulling some shit with the intention to harm them.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #142 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:51pm:
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HERE.

Save yourself some time.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #143 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
yabb.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:53pm:
Save yourself some time.

Hey dumbass, google Nexon and GameAnarchy.

It's been done before, and as usual, corporate lawyers win.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #145 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
Hey dumbass, google Nexon and GameAnarchy.

It's been done before, and as usual, corporate lawyers win.

Game hacking software distributed by GameAnarchy

Or guy unplugs cable and moves things around in his inventory.

Really pushing for yourself to sound right.

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Sneaky Shadow Lurker wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 2:44pm:
PM'd.  Lips Sealed

Sender: exploitseeker
To: Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Subject: Re: GS Dupe
Date: Today at 2:49pm
Thank you very much,i will try this later on when i log in.

Anyone remember that thread from SharingIsCaring?  Wink Cheesy Grin

Everywhere

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #147 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:03pm:
Nexon

Ive gone up against nexon once.. for nothing important.. was settled under the table though.. they dint want xploits for a certain game coming forth.. Cheesy

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #148 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:10pm:
I am not sorry if this offends you in any way because if it does then you are either a turbine spy or a greedy bitch.

Wrong. It is your grammar and inability to type in paragraphs that offends and neither are directly relevant to espionage or greed.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Neru wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:34pm:
Wrong. It is your grammar and inability to type in paragraphs that offends and neither are directly relevant to espionage or greed.

those are affectations they are using to emulate a posters style on the official forums

op appears to be a spineless passive aggressive little beta bitch..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30
Send TopicPrint