Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 329856 times)
Cordolero
Ex Member

Re: exploits 101
Reply #150 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Cordolero wants mommy breast-milk. Tongue

IP Logged

Neru
Titan Demolisher

Reply #151 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:43pm:

those are affectations they are using to emulate a posters style on the official forums

I considered that possibility but I often default to Hanlon's razor with these types of people until more is revealed.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #152 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:57am:
Frankly, if you were doing it to a company I owned, I'd have already discovered who you were and served you with a lawsuit

Well, there is the problem. Are you going to serve papers to a user account on an online forum? The legality of that seems unlikely at best.  Cool

So, you would have to determine the poster's real identity. Where would you start? As of yet, he has not posted any identifying information which would stand up to legal scrutiny.

Step one would be suing Strake to divulge any information that he has. I am fairly certain that Strake has at least considered this possibility. If such a suit was successful, what would Strake potentially have to turn over?

1) The account registration information, which if memory serves is an email address. Now, anyone who registered on this site who failed to use a throw away email account which completely hides their real identity is just an idiot. (Looking forward to seeing how many existing accounts are suddenly replaced with new accounts.....)

2) Logs of IP addresses which connected to this site, and their associated account names. I would hope that Strake knows to limit the extent of this logging to the absolute minimum.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

Sneaky Shadow Lurker
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #153 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Cordolero wants mommy breast-milk. Tongue

DIAF

and... Tolero's breast milk? ew...  Shocked

Everywhere

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:14pm
Print Post  
Sneaky Shadow Lurker wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:07pm:
Tolero's breast milk? ew...  Shocked

a nutritional daily supplement which can also be used as a floorwax
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:15pm by deftest »  

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:43pm:
op appears to be a spineless passive aggressive little beta bitch..

It takes one to know one.  Has your mother weaned you off breastmilk yet?

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:31pm:
It takes one to know one.  Has your mother weaned you off breastmilk yet?

rubber and glue time? your moms is still delivering so ime good...3rd grade insults good enough or should we gear down to 2nd grade ?

p.s imapropagandlaphytic is that you?
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:46pm by deftest »  

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #157 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
I love how this thread seems to have brought out the lurkers to speak and add drama.

Time will tell whether or not the OP is legit. Rational or not, it's amazing how guerrilla warfare is now dubbed terrorism .... The OP isn't dropping bombs on civilians like the regular military. He is instead sabotaging tanks and preventing them from deleting cash out of wallets. At least that's what I am seeing and that is a far cry from the terrorism of normal military actions let alone actual terrorists.

The OP is not creating terror ... except maybe in Turbine headquarters ... he is using irregular warfare IE sabotage, hit and run tactics, ambushes etc. etc. and using the small group of volunteers from these pages to do it.

That there is the difference between terrorism and guerrilla warfare noobs.

I look forward to more posts by the OP. Maybe they will have the desired effect but I doubt it. Either way .... I can respect a person who just wants to see the world(DDO) burn.
« Last Edit: Apr 26th, 2014 at 10:17pm by Daze »  

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #158 - Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
So far, what I've managed to decipher from his Third Grade level English is nothing more than well known, old exploits.

I suspect that, even if this fellow has somehow managed to figure out an exploit that most people don't already know, he'll post it using such poor English that nobody will be able to understand what he's trying to say.

But hey, A for effort, keep on making the ass kissers on the mother forums nervous!

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #159 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 12:55am
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 12:27pm:
Oh yea almost forgot lol to the people sending me messages I will not send exploits before I post them for 2 reasons.if you are a spy then you will be abel to fix more than 1 exploit per hotfix which I DO NOT WANT and every one deserves the same opportunity to use the exploit for the 3 days before  the hot fix.

I'm still catching up on this thread, but all I really have to say is:

Sarlona Power!

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #160 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:44am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 4:15pm:
Game hacking software distributed by GameAnarchy

Or guy unplugs cable and moves things around in his inventory.

Really pushing for yourself to sound right.

1) Duping is not the issue. The issue is infinite TP, infinite shards, circumventing the ddo store. This is surely some hack with pando.

2) On the other hand, WB left some lame patent trolls fuck with Turbine without moving a finger.
So, yes, WB won´t give a fuck.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #161 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
1) Duping is not the issue. The issue is infinite TP, infinite shards, circumventing the ddo store. This is surely some hack with pando.

2) On the other hand, WB left some lame patent trolls fuck with Turbine without moving a finger.
So, yes, WB won´t give a fuck.

None of it is hacking inside. This is not the first MMO to have bugs for dupes- all in game items, xp bugs. Bigger companies have lost more before and others will again.  Real money auction house in Diablo 3 with gold dupe? They removed the auction house Grin
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:53am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #162 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 2:01am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 27th, 2014 at 1:53am:
None of it is hacking inside. This is not the first MMO to have bugs for dupes- all in game items, xp bugs. Bigger companies have lost more before and others will again.  Real money auction house in Diablo 3 with gold dupe? They removed the auction house Grin

Well, I don´t have a fucking idea about hacking, but I guess that for copying your character with favor into another server you have to do some stuff like altering some files in your PC.

It is clear that they won´t take action, but I am not so sure about the outcome of an hypothetical lawsuit.

IP Logged

FuckUexploitSeekers
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #163 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 2:40am
Print Post  
OP wants to see the worlds BURN in the flames of the money savers and exploit lurkers  Grin

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #164 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 3:41am
Print Post  
Man this thread seems to have some wicked legs, and is seriously drawing flies.

I am really curious to see what happens next week.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #165 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:02am
Print Post  
deftest wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 8:41pm:
rubber and glue time? your moms is still delivering so ime good...3rd grade insults good enough or should we gear down to 2nd grade ?

p.s imapropagandlaphytic is that you?

rubber and glue? Is that you Houshin?

Btw, i wud be surprised if on the internet you would find 4th or higher grader dialogues. Wink

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #166 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:27am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 3:04pm:
Lol @new people signin up here after the post in the mother forum.

Soon we'll have more members than the mother forums.  Undecided
Can't imagine how screwed The Vault will become then once Chai, Hendrik and the other paladins come here.  Without Cordo, they won't last long.
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2014 at 3:39pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Cordolero
Ex Member

Reply #167 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:52am
Print Post  
Quote:
Without Cordo, they won't last long.

Daddy?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #168 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
Man this thread seems to have some wicked legs, and is seriously drawing flies.

I am really curious to see what happens next week.

The most interesting bit in this thread is that it's clone on the Official Forums hasn't been cubed yet.

Oh and curiosity killed the cat.  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #169 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 7:35am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:53am:
The most interesting bit in this thread is that it's clone on the Official Forums hasn't been cubed yet.

Oh and curiosity killed the cat.  Roll Eyes

Uh, that happens if you don't employ enough Cordobans to make sure that the mother forums are always ruled with the strict hand of a scared fatty that is not allowed to talk back to his wife at home. I wonder if she hits him with a frying pan with extreme prejudice just to make sure he obeys. To compensate this lack of masculinity, he passes out infractions like they are candies, just to feel a little bit of power. but not now.. because... weekend Cheesy
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2014 at 7:41am by Quak »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #170 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 8:06am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:27am:
Can't imagine haw screwed The Vault will become then once Chai, Hendrik and the other paladins come here.  Without Cordo, they won't last long.

Oh, I would pay real money to see that one. Chai doesn't really bother me (maybe because it's been long enough ago since I actually read one of his posts that I don't remember what he's like) but I would dearly love to see Hendrik without Cordovan backing him up.

If Hendrik ever comes here, somebody has *got* to convince him that Epoch controls the mailing list of exploiters and always forgets to use BCC so if you can get a PM from him you'll have the membership roll of Fight Club.

Sigh, I need some entertainment out of DDO after last night's lag fest fail.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #171 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 10:27am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Apr 27th, 2014 at 4:27am:
Can't imagine haw screwed The Vault will become then once Chai, Hendrik and the other paladins come here.  Without Cordo, they won't last long.

Some tried... you can find some of them in the Choned list... Others just went lurker.
Few had enough guts to survive long there.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #172 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 12:04pm
Print Post  
wo xihuan zhe pian wenzhang

also worth noting, some dudes avatar in the ddo forum thread looks kinda like a vag

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2014 at 12:07pm by eighnuss »  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #173 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Here you go:

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1395459681

Hope you don't mind Arkat  Smiley

Not at all. Had to bump my post so that all the noobs here could see it.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #174 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 1:57am:
Frankly, if you were doing it to a company I owned, I'd have already discovered who you were and served you with a lawsuit (you can debate the merits as soon as you can afford to pay a lawyer).

Cause of Action? Don't have one, do you?

You'd be the one wasting the money because your lawyer would charge you for the time you spent trying to explain why he should file a legally meritless suit based on nothing in the Law.

You're good at flushing money down the crapper I'll bet.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 30
Send TopicPrint