Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 330026 times)
FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Re: exploits 101
Reply #250 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
Total thread views has surpassed total Ddo players

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #251 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Apr 28th, 2014 at 4:21pm:
Wow you're a coder, a manager, an entrepreneur, AND a lawyer???

Germaxipadus is truly a Renaissance Douche!

Congrats, you managed to reply without using the word "tampon". You did, however, use the word "douche". You seem to have a strange fascination with feminine hygiene products.

That's OK, puberty can be a difficult time for people. I'm sure you will eventually come to grips with it.

I won't bother explaining my career to you. I wouldn't expect anyone who walks on the side of the highway, wearing an orange jump suit and picking up trash under armed guard, to really understand.

Don't give up hope. MickyD's probably hires just about anyone, even you.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #252 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Apr 29th, 2014 at 2:54pm:
Make Bears Fast
Two things you need to know up front:

You CAN NOT earn 1000 bears in a month or even six months by following the instructions found in this letter, or similar ones found on the net.
    You can earn 100 to 300 bears or more within a couple of months, with which you can open your own zoo, start a circus or populate your local forest.

These are the facts. This is my first time trying this, and I do not expect any miracles. I am very skeptical of any get bears fast schemes, and this one sure smells of it, but hey I need some bears. Our local forest has been devoid of bears for years. I blow more than the cost of capturing and shipping 5 wild bears every month on old whiskey, young women and fast cars ( and some I just waste ) so this is really no big loss if it doesn't pan out. The way I see it, IT IS WORTH TRYING, mostly because there is so little to lose. The total investment on my part (and yours) is the minor expense of capturing 5 wild bears (it doesn't cost that much if you do it yourself) and several fistfuls of postage stamps to mail each bear. So for a relatively minor expense I can earn the respect and admiration of the scores of bear lovers both near and far who will appreciate my repopulating the local forest with a passel of bears.

The key to this is that YOU WILL GET A RESPONSE, and just 15 responses puts you in serious black bears for the project. Others have tried this before and received usual numbers upwards of 125 bears for their efforts. I really don't believe 3000 bears is possible or for that matter even desirable as some claim, but I guess theoretically it could work that well. It depends on the naivete, greed and gullibility of the participants.
Here are the estimated figures:

Post the letter to five different (but well visited) and for damn sure off-topic newsgroups. Use your judgement as to which are highly frequented. In my estimations, some of the adult areas are particularly high volume. That's not saying much for society, but it is true. They'll love hearing about bears just as much as bear lovers love hearing about get rich quick scams.

Assume newsgroup is visited 50 times a day (1,500 times a month), which has to be a low estimate considering the critical mass type of growth the internet is experiencing.

In six months, maybe 7,500 people might read your message, of which all of them possessing two consecutively firing neurons dismiss the whole thing as worthless. That leaves 1,500 who might try it. They will send letters out just like yours.

Unfortunately 75% of these folks will not send you a bear but will instead just use your letter. (PLEASE BE HONEST -- YOU CAN MAKE MONEY THIS WAY! DO NOT STIFF THE PEOPLE WHO PRESENT YOU WITH THE OPPORTUNITY!) A teed off bear could find its way into your bedroom one night, courtesy of those you've stiffed.

If the remaining 25% return, that is already 375 bears shipped to you! Then each time the letter is re-used, for four additional levels, you also get a bear per use. If they get the same response as you, it adds up to 1500 or more bears, for a total return on your investment of 1875 bears !

The person who sent me this letter has received more than 3200 bears total in two attempts.
How can this all be accomplished legally?

If you follow these specific directions, the process is perfectly legal. (see title 18,h sections 1302 NS 1341 of the Wildlife Travel Club Laws). It is essentially a business for providing free travel services for low income bears. The beauty of this is that nearly all bears are low income since they have difficulty conforming to the rigid structure of a regular job.

Basically, you will start your own charitable organization devoted to expanding the horizons of underprivileged bears by providing them with educational travel opportunities. NOTE: You can sell tickets to see these bears to other gullible rubes and make even more money).

Step One - print this letter.

Step Two - Attach the letter to a crate (don't forget the air holes and a water bottle - this is crucial) and send it to each of the following people, with a note reading simply "Please accept the enclosed bear as a member in your bear travel club for underprivileged bears.", and containing your full name and mailing address, and importantly a live wild bear. (I can't think of anything that you can wrap the bear in, opaque paper is not gonna cut it, to conceal the fact that a live wild bear is in the envelope, sending live wild bears via US Mail is definitely risky at least to the mailman, but hey you're gonna be rich and that's worth some risk.)

1.      Travel Club for Underprivileged Bears / Smokey T. Bear
        10-12 Yearz Rd.
        MinSecurity, AL

2.      Travel Club for Underprivileged Bears / Smokey T. Bear
        10-12 Yearz Rd.
        MinSecurity, AL

3.      Travel Club for Underprivileged Bears / Smokey T. Bear
        10-12 Yearz Rd.
        MinSecurity, AL

4.      Travel Club for Underprivileged Bears / Smokey T. Bear
        10-12 Yearz Rd.
        MinSecurity, AL

5.      Travel Club for Underprivileged Bears / Smokey T. Bear
        10-12 Yearz Rd.
        MinSecurity, AL

Step Three - Edit this letter to read the way you want it to. (Did that!) Include some information about yourself. LIE THROUGH YOUR TEETH ! Make it interesting. Nobody wants to hear about your damn dull life. Add details of how your were on the brink of ruin. Everybody that has ever succeeded in life was on the brink of ruin just before they made it big. Personalize it somehow to help others understand that this program can actually work! When you get to the list of names of above, remove the top name (#1), move the others up. Then add your name to the bottom of the list (#5). In this way, you can earn bears from the investments of others after you, as you help those who came before.

Step Four - Spam your letter to as many off-topic Internet newsgroups or local BBS numbers as you wish. You can even annoy people by sending copies of it via snail-mail, buying space on billboard signs or producing your own infomercial. These methods are more considerate than posting it to an off-topic newsgroup. When you send it to people as junk mail they can just drop in the trash or shove it into a neighbors mailbox. When you post it to a newsgroup, people who use batch mode tools but haven't gone to the trouble of setting up killfiles for jackasses like you, get to pay for the connect time required to download articles in which they have less than zero interest. In addition by adding more noise to the usenet datastream and consuming network bandwidth and storage space you effectively contribute to the expense of maintaining the net while at the same time diminishing the enjoyment of nearly all of the news readers. Also give your postings a catchy title, like "YET ANOTHER PYRAMID SCAM - NOW WITH BEARS" or "FASTBEARS". Be sure to make the title all caps so that people will know that it's important.

Step Five - When the bears start coming in (and it may take two or three weeks, don't panic unless the people sent the bears in cheaply constructed crates because they were eager to get rich quick and the bears are damn hungry after not having been fed during the shipping process and you just had smoked salmon for lunch and the mailman dropped the crate on your porch hard enough to break it open because he was damn eager to get that bear off his hands and into yours, then panic. But don't give up. Unless you're not fleet of foot enough to outrun the bear and almost nobody is even though you do get a big adrenaline rush when you see a bear coming after you, then give up and pretend you're dead and maybe the bear will just severely maul you instead of killing you but don't worry you can afford the medical expenses because you're gonna get rich quick off all the bears you're gonna be receiving via US Mail and some of them might even be shipped in sturdy crates), save all the letters you receive in a box or closet somewhere. Store the names and addresses on your computer, if you wish, to make you underprivileged bear travel club records easier to handle, but always KEEP THE ORIGINAL LETTERS. This way, you will have proof that your business is legal and legitimate, in case you are ever asked. "Hey boy! Was you runnin' a bonafide underprivileged bear travel agency or was this just some scam so as folks'd be sending you bears?" "No sir officer, this is a genuine underprivileged bear travel club and I've got THE ORIGINAL LETTERS to prove it. Never you mind that all these letters sound almost exactly word for word the same."

Step Six - Use the bears you receive as you wish. Start a zoo, start a circus, repopulate a forest. You have earned it. If you need more, then try try again. Just do not forget to send the live wild bear to each of the people on your list! They are just like you, and nobody makes anything if this letter regenerates without bears changing hands.

That is all. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope you decide to give it a try, and I hope it gives you the same results I have heard others having. Most of all, I hope I can add you to my travel club for underprivileged bears, and someday perhaps I will have my name added to yours.

Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

P.S. Here are some testimonials from folks you have tried this program or other similar ones.

"About six months ago I received the enclosed post in letter form and I ignored it. I received about five more of the same letter within the next two weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick and could not possibly work. I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted on a local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try with my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were as skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with their hard earned cash. But I BUY LOTTERY TICKETS IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT BUT TICKET STUBS! OTHER PEOPLE BUY LOTTERY TICKETS. I realized there are a lot of people in this world who do not grasp simple arithmetic and don't realize that they are more likely to be struck by lightning than to win the lottery. This week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery purchase because it's just about as stupid maybe even more so. I ventured into the frosty Canadian woods and at great personal peril I captured 5 live wild bears and ruined several good pairs of underwear. I addressed the envelopes, attached them to the shoddily constructed crates and shipped the bears to each of the travel club directors (wink wink) as directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail. The fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can not say that I received 50,000 bears, but it was definitely well over 35,000! For the first time in 10 years I got the hell out of town. It was disastrous. First one bear broke loose, then it smashed the crate of an adjacent bear who followed suit setting off a huge chain reaction of bear breakouts until my neighborhood was teeming with great swarms of cranky, hungry bears. I'm currently making the rounds on the tabloid talk show circuit and raking in serious bucks by repeatedly retelling my story of how my bear scam, errr bear travel club, inadvertently resulted in an orgy of ursine mayhem that destroyed a small community. Of course it did not take me long to go through my earnings, so I am using this excellent bear opportunity once again. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY! Please send a copy of this letter so we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does work!"

Good Luck
                                        Smokey T. Bear
                                        spammer@offtopic.com

IP Logged

Vaultknight
Korthos Resident

something something some
saying

Reply #253 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
WTF  Shocked

I know I'm just adding to the vast amounts of spam in this thread, but I had to say that is a hell of a freaky gif Rest...

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #254 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Holy shit, 22k views, everybody wants a piece.
Please continue.

IP Logged

theotherone
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #255 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
anyone needs a bear?
i had much fun reading it as well Wink
nice post thx for that one and yes its well worth the time

IP Logged

mouthfull of samples
Korthos Resident

work is the curse of the
drinking class

Reply #256 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
So is prop using metric days or some freaky euro shit? wasn't he going to drop the next big one every two days?

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #257 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
mouthfull of samples wrote on Apr 29th, 2014 at 9:38pm:
So is prop using metric days or some freaky euro shit? wasn't he going to drop the next big one every two days?

Are you suggesting he is using the French Republican Calendar?  well in that case we will have to ask one of our resident frenchys, luckily its not the ENTIRE month of August so we should be able to get a hold of one.

Hey Flav! what day is it there?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Myth
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #258 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
I like bears Smiley

IP Logged

Illiterate
Titan Demolisher

Yataaaa

Reply #259 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
the French Republican Calendar

April 30 is Rhubarb Day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Republican_Calendar#Spring

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #260 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
As promised here is the newest version of the card exploit.
1. open card bag
2. remove the  card cruncher from the card bag
3. activate card cruncher to bring  the cruncher up to the point where you place the cards into the cruncher window.
4.open shared bank
5. drag the card cruncher back into the card bag this should still leave the card cruncher window active now drag the cards u want to use into the cruncher window
6. dc from the internet by unpluging your either net cable from the back of your router.
7. drag the card bag into the shared bank
8. hit crunch on the card cruncher
9. wait 3 seconds after you hit crunch then reconnect  your either net cable i like to wait untill the teeth come togeather on the cruncher then reconnect approx 3 seconds.
with this exploit you will be able to make unlimited items with out wasting your cards. yes unlimited +3 tomes,+4 skill tomes, +2 umd tomes, mana potions, raid bypass timers, giant ing,aug,colect, and gem bags,50% exp potions, 200% slayer potions  unlimited every thing from the cards this is a current version and does work. dont worry if they do fix it i have like 3 other ways to make unlimited card stuff  and will repost if needed as one of the 2 exploits released each week.

in addition i would like to add to the ppl sitting there with your seceret exploits that dont want ppl to find out,  lmao im going to release them i know all of them. but dont worry  every time turbine fixes one like 2 old ones come back so when turbine does address this  all it means is yay!!! new exploits for us. The next one will either be the bta/btc items that go in the bag trading exploit or the tome exploit for unlimited use have not decited tbd.  Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:27pm by propaganda101 »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #261 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:22pm:
As promised here is the newest version of the card exploit.
1. open card bag
2. remove the  card cruncher from the card bag
3. activate card cruncher to bring  the cruncher up to the point where you place the cards into the cruncher window.
4.open shared bank
5. drag the card cruncher back into the card bag this should still leave the card cruncher window active now drag the cards u want to use into the cruncher window
6. dc from the internet by unpluging your either net cable from the back of your router.
7. drag the card bag into the shared bank
8. hit crunch on the card cruncher
9. wait 3 seconds after you hit crunch then reconnect  your either net cable i like to wait untill the teeth come togeather on the cruncher then reconnect approx 3 seconds.
with this exploit you will be able to make unlimited items with out wasting your cards. yes unlimited +3 tomes,+4 skill tomes, +2 umd tomes, mana potions, raid bypass timers, giant ing,aug,colect, and gem bags,50% exp potions, 200% slayer potions  unlimited every thing from the cards this is a current version and does work. dont worry if they do fix it i have like 3 other ways to make unlimited card stuff  and will repost if needed as one of the 2 exploits released each week.

in addition i would like to add to the ppl sitting there with your seceret exploits that dont want ppl to find out,  lmao im going to release them i know all of them. but dont worry  every time turbine fixes one like 2 old ones come back so when turbine does address this  all it means is yay!!! new exploits for us. The next one will either be the bta/btc items that go in the bag trading exploit or the tome exploit for unlimited use have not decited tbd.  Cheesy Cheesy

Bump

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Scruffy Murphy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #262 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
Um thanks...... Nothing new here....

IP Logged

Rincewind
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #260 pg 11
Reply #263 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
I use one that easier for cards :/

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #264 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:54pm
Print Post  

Smiley Smiley Smiley

That is all. Well done, prop!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #265 - Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
Such exploit
Much surprise
Wow

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #266 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:07am
Print Post  
tomes that i dont know

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #267 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:29am
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:22pm:
in addition i would like to add to the ppl sitting there with your seceret exploits that dont want ppl to find out,  lmao im going to release them i know all of them

You wish you did.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #268 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:33am
Print Post  
In a period of 5 days we have been given 2 exploits which have been known for a very long time.

Perhaps you can give us an indication on when you will release something which is not common knowledge?

BTW: thanks for the update on the thread title.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #269 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:34am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Apr 29th, 2014 at 11:54pm:
That is all. Well done, prop!

Seriously... like... cuz... i totally dint release this.. like.. a month ago.. :c i feel so unloved now.. Hell.. i even went and told how you can automate it while you sleep.. /cry

I feel as though his "Title" is un-earned.. being as both "exploits" hes posted so far.. have already been posted by other people. Perhaps he will on his next post do something no one has posted yet.. but i find this unlikely. I won a bet on Orien however on which one he would Re-Release.. It was a toss up between my posted card ploit, or alter recycling. /shrug
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:35am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #270 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:38am
Print Post  

Honestly, Olath, it all comes down to what I see and what I don't. I don't see a lot.

LOL @ my solution, though Grin

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #271 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:34am:
Seriously... like... cuz... i totally dint release this.. like.. a month ago.. :c i feel so unloved now.. Hell.. i even went and told how you can automate it while you sleep.. /cry

I feel as though his "Title" is un-earned.. being as both "exploits" hes posted so far.. have already been posted by other people. Perhaps he will on his next post do something no one has posted yet.. but i find this unlikely. I won a bet on Orien however on which one he would Re-Release.. It was a toss up between my posted card ploit, or alter recycling. /shrug

This is not what you released. You mentioned a card exploit (that we all already knew by the time you released it like a week or two into cards) that did not involve the bank closing when you open the cruncher. It also didn't involve using the cards from the bag.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #272 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:09am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:38am:
LOL @ my solution, though

Rofl @ your solution too xD

harharharhar wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:48am:
This is not what you released. You mentioned a card exploit (that we all already knew by the time you released it like a week or two into cards) that did not involve the bank closing when you open the cruncher. It also didn't involve using the cards from the bag.

Your right... it involved much more.. like.. mass producing said cards.. i also posted the method by which to drag cards from bag into cruncher, dc, drag bag to SB, crunch, and then reconnect. And then how to automate said crunching to use infinite amounts of said cards.. time to go digging through old posts to find it.. i belive i put it here in the open... somewhere.. ~gets his shovel ready for some diggin~

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #273 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:17am
Print Post  
everyone know this by now. give us something good or new.

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #274 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 12:34am:
I feel as though his "Title" is un-earned..

So post something cool, like the unlimited Flawless one.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 30
Send TopicPrint