Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 330107 times)
Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Re: exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #260 pg 11
Reply #275 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:36am
Print Post  
Too lazy to hit modify on my post up there.. @HarHarHarHarHarHarHarHar...

Vendui wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 12:40am:
its not terribly long, or hard. Open Bank, Open Inventory, Open Card Bag. Adjust Screen to show your Wireless Ui Interfaces Enable/Disable options. Open Card Cruncher. Adjust everything so its all visible, or at least the parts your going to be clicking. Close the Card Cruncher, and then begin the Recorder. Start first by opening the Cruncher, Migrate Cards X and Y to cruncher interface. Then Go to your Wireless UI, Click Disable, Migrate bag to SB, Click crunch, wait for the teeth, Click Enable, wait a few more seconds for it to reconnect, Close Card Cruncher, Migrate bag out of SB, Migrate made items into Shared Bank (This step is optional). Stop the Recorder. You now have a Macro to Eat, and reuse your cards while you sleep. Set it to run for a maximum of however many runs, If your running it for say, Tornadoes, and you have inventory bags 1 and 2 empty, with 6 slots in bag 3, you should set it to run for a maximum of 134 repetitions, because you have 46 free slots (45 due to the red bag needing an inventory slot), it takes 3 iterations to fill 1 bag slot, 45 * 3 = 135, however to make the macro you already did 1 iteration, so 135-1 for 134 reps..

Yes, within my block of text lies a secret.. Ill be sure to get some cheese later tonight on my way out of Wisconsin to go with all the Whine that will surely follow this..

Posted the how too a while ago.. he just simplified it for the.. simpletons..

The original post can be found in the thread called "Feature" page 2, round the middle of the page or so.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:37am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #276 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:41am
Print Post  
Yawn

IP Logged

JoJI
Korthos Resident

Reply #277 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:48am
Print Post  
I didn't know either of them. But DDO wont reconnect after I plug the cord back in, so damnit.

I still don't know what YaBB is

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #278 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Too all the people complaining about already knowing them how about this.

List what exploits are known and maybe he will give you all others. :p

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #279 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:59am
Print Post  
JoJI wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:48am:
I didn't know either of them. But DDO wont reconnect after I plug the cord back in, so damnit.

Quit unplugging the power cord.

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #280 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:00am
Print Post  

You are supposed to disconnect your computer's connection to your router. Not your router to your ISP. There have been cases where some external wireless cards do not maintain the connection after disconnect/reconnect, but most should work. Using a wired connection between your router and computer will work if disconnecting your wireless connection doesn't.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:01am by Dickbutt »  

IP Logged

KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #281 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:20am
Print Post  
People do realize that you shouldn't use exploits after they become this widely known? Once the usage of them reaches a critical mass Turbine cracks down on the late adopters.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #282 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:30am
Print Post  

You have to tell your PC to NOT get automatically an IP.
Change the settings in the TCP/IP protocol, put preferred DNS Server and so on per hand. Then it works.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-tcp-ip-settings#1TC=windows-7

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #283 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:32am
Print Post  
Dickbutt wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 2:00am:
You are supposed to disconnect your computer's connection to your router. Not your router to your ISP. There have been cases where some external wireless cards do not maintain the connection after disconnect/reconnect, but most should work. Using a wired connection between your router and computer will work if disconnecting your wireless connection doesn't.

Dickbutt, this is not the problem. It is DDO that doesnt reconnect, the PC connects, but with another IP.  I had that, my post above is the solution.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #284 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:09am:
Rofl @ your solution too xD

Your right... it involved much more.. like.. mass producing said cards.. i also posted the method by which to drag cards from bag into cruncher, dc, drag bag to SB, crunch, and then reconnect. And then how to automate said crunching to use infinite amounts of said cards.. time to go digging through old posts to find it.. i belive i put it here in the open... somewhere.. ~gets his shovel ready for some diggin~

why use an infinite amount of cards if 1 of each kind is enough with his method? :p
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 3:04am by Quak »  

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #285 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 3:03am
Print Post  
Soooo do more people play this game?

/sarcasm on.
Add knowledge about ex-ploits here for future reference in the distant case Turbine brings them back?
/sarcasm off.

In a more serious note , someone mentioned here to post known ones so that propaganda adds not so common ones.
I am of the same mind on that.
So here are couple EX-ploits.

Augments.
Well known and from a minor view on ur Local AH/ASAH you will see a flood of them.
There were 2 alterations as far as i know so posting both to avoid some1 posting the 2nd method and been smarty on the rest of us ^^

Requires Bank/Shared bank, Item with slots of the appropriate color u want to dupe, and a lot of jeweler's kits (use previous duping to get as many u want)
Step by step in a quick manner :
Open inventory,bank/shared bank. Have in the inventory trash item with slot of the said color (let's say red for wpn)
And you have a meteoric ruby (red slot) u want to multiply!

a)Click augment, pop up menu appears, insert trash item.
b)DC
c)move augment in shared bank/ use button to combine
d) Reconnect
e) Shared bank has ur original augment, item has a new one.
f) Use jewelers kit to remove from item the augment and repeat to create as many u want.

At a point that was fixed, but still was working on guild chest, which at last maintanance, was fixed also.

At another post was mentioned ( but not the obvious step by step type)  how to create AS, which is ALSO NOW fixed. 2 different methods exist(ed) for this also, but hey! Let someone else do some posting for moar details!

Enjoy
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 3:05am by KingLurker »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #286 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:03am
Print Post  
Quote:
Change the settings in the TCP/IP protocol, put preferred DNS Server and so on per hand. Then it works.

Quote:
Dickbutt, this is not the problem. It is DDO that doesnt reconnect, the PC connects, but with another IP.  I had that, my post above is the solution.

not entirely true, i have not needed to change my laptop to use a static IP, it automatically associates an IP for me. I have been able to use Wireless and Ethernet for DC and Reconnecting. Ive also been able to switch between Ether and Wireless, without having to static it. It could just be hes doing it wrong.. which isnt a first by any means here Cheesy

Quak wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 3:02am:
why use an infinite amount of cards if 1 of each kind is enough with his method? :p

Because my method first listed how to mass produce cards, so that, if you wanted to, you could give them to other people. I then edited that out as it was fixed, however the post remained intact on how to recycle cards already in play an infinite number of times. His method is just a reprint of what i posted, and what a few of us already knew prior to me getting around to posting it.

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #287 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:38am
Print Post  
Wonder if they'll go after card dupe now that it's publicated. I use another (easier) method but still.

Should it worry me though, that even when I was able to dupe many valuable items for several weeks, I was to lazy or simply couldn't seem to care enough to use this to the full extend?

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #288 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:46am
Print Post  
Quote:

And if you have multiple machines on your network, the rest of which are obtaining DHCP-allocated addresses from the same address space as your PC, eventually you'll end up with an IP address conflict on your network and weird shit will ensue.

If you do this - and you shouldn't need to, as your DHCP lease will not expire in the time it takes to unplug and replug a connection - then make sure you exclude the address you intend to use for your PC from the DHCP pool on your router.

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #289 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:58am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:03am:
not entirely true, i have not needed to change my laptop to use a static IP, it automatically associates an IP for me. I have been able to use Wireless and Ethernet for DC and Reconnecting. Ive also been able to switch between Ether and Wireless, without having to static it. It could just be hes doing it wrong.. which isnt a first by any means here Cheesy

Again, my PC automatically associates an IP for me, but DDO cannot work with that IP and shuts down.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #290 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:31am
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 1:58am:
Too all the people complaining about already knowing them how about this.

List what exploits are known and maybe he will give you all others. :p

Totally. Or you list your exploits, and he'll post ... your exploits.

Which is exactly the only thing he's done. Not saying it's not fun to watch Smiley

(Also not saying I know any exploits. Like seriously. For fuck's sake with your stupid PMs already. PM Epoch instead; he'll show you all the exploits.)

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #291 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Still waiting for an exploit that works if you were so bored with the game you didn't log on at all during the card output Wink

Edit: e.g. give me all the good cards. Here is my account name, server, address and details of when I'm away from home. Thanks!
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:39am by kum-gulp »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #292 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:46am
Print Post  
kum-gulp wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:38am:
Still waiting for an exploit that works if you were so bored with the game you didn't log on at all during the card output

Edit: e.g. give me all the good cards. Here is my account name, server, address and details of when I'm away from home. Thanks!

depends on your server.. ive got some stashes on a few

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #293 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:57am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:31am:
Like seriously. For fuck's sake with your stupid PMs already.

Are death threats sent through PM frowned upon here? I mean, just asking. Like, for a friend.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #294 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:17am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:38am:
Should it worry me though, that even when I was able to dupe many valuable items for several weeks, I was to lazy or simply couldn't seem to care enough to use this to the full extend?

Yeah, same here. Even with the thrill of exploits I'm having trouble mustering enough enthusiasm to log in.

I do like the little arms race we have going between Olath and Propaganda and now King Lurker joining in. That is really entertaining! I think Ollie has the lead still (it's hard to beat his one-two punch of newly posted exploits with instructions for macroing them!), but if Propaganda's boasts are true he could pull ahead.

I guess that's why this thread has move views than DDO has active players Roll Eyes

Too bad Charon hasn't chimed in, I still chuckle over the blaze of glory he left the main forums in Smiley

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #295 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:20am
Print Post  
Nothing new here. All exploits of this kind work pretty much the same, come and go and come back again how devs are fixing and breaking stuff with each update. Anyway good troll.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #296 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:05am
Print Post  
Lemming wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:20am:
Nothing new here. All exploits of this kind work pretty much the same, come and go and come back again how devs are fixing and breaking stuff with each update. Anyway good troll.

Youre just going to have to wait like the rest of us, Amanda.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #297 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:05am:
Youre just going to have to wait like the rest of us, Amanda.

Guess I know more than you thus I will be waiting for smth new longer than you. If there is smth new ofc.

IP Logged

ghostbane
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #298 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:54am
Print Post  

The you need to practice more to cut down your time disconnected.  You're staying DC'd too long.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:54am by ghostbane »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #299 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 5:57am:
Are death threats sent through PM frowned upon here?

Hmm. How to find this out? Make a poll? Deliver death threats, and then make a poll? Both, I guess, for the sake of robust data.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30
Send TopicPrint