Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #417 pg 17 (Read 330097 times)
GamerGirl
Korthos Resident

Re: exploits 101 2nd exploit up reply #260 pg 11
Reply #350 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:21pm:
or we just memory dump them if they seem to involved/annoying to do.  etherfucking my PC is annoying.  I'd rather just play.

agreed

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #351 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
Must play this in background while reading this, or it wont work. Oh, and read it in Dan Lafontaine's voice. Cos its fukin epic.

It’s England.

It’s the 50’s. One boy just can’t find a break.

“Why couldn’t God make me
Elvis?” laments a young John Lennon, only to be told “Because he was saving you for John Lennon.”

Wait, no that's for Nowhere Boy, sorry. Wrong one.
//////////////

An original DDO Vault production.

Moderated by Strake.

With music from Youtube.

Staring Olath

Propaganda101

Tolero

Cordovan

Majmal

In a world where everyone is monitored and moderated. A greedy corporation rules with an iron fist. Banishing all who oppose.

A resistance has arised with secrets that could threaten the evil empirre

Two men

One title

Brought together for one purpose.

In a race for time against all odds.

Rofl'd.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #352 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
Must play this in background while reading this, or it wont work. Oh, and read it in Dan Lafontaine's voice. Cos its fukin epic.

It’s England.

It’s the 50’s. One boy just can’t find a break.

“Why couldn’t God make me
Elvis?” laments a young John Lennon, only to be told “Because he was saving you for John Lennon.”

Wait, no that's for Nowhere Boy, sorry. Wrong one.
//////////////

An original DDO Vault production.

Moderated by Strake.

With music from Youtube.

Staring Olath

Propaganda101

Tolero

Cordovan

Majmal

In a world where everyone is monitored and moderated. A greedy corporation rules with an iron fist. Banishing all who oppose.

A resistance has arised with secrets that could threaten the evil empirre

Two men

One title

Brought together for one purpose.

In a race for time against all odds.

hu...hu.. argh... c..ca..con't breath ribs shattered by laughter .........ahhh mirth death ....ack!

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #353 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
OK maybe I was not clear on this the first time so, for the people who are a bit slow here it goes again.To the greedy Fuck tards who do not share,To the dipshits who say I know a better way and mine is faster, To trolls posting comments like OH, that is an old one and linking post that were made after an exploit was already closed, To the ddo staff that are reading this and making there comments, basicaly to the 1%ers you all know them. They are people that think that if something does not benefit them or revolve around them then they have to speak up and scream until every one is looking at them. Again I say GO FUCK YOURSELFS!!!!!!!  this post is for everyone not just you. Just  because you know an exploit means DICK to me.What did you think would happen
A;/ I would suddenly decide to release all the exploits at once becuase you say so?
B:/I would suddenly decide to stop releasing all the exploits because you said to?
C:/I would release a different exploit because you allready knew that one when 90% of ddo ppl dont?
OR
D:/I could give half a fuck what you think and just go on my merry way releasing 2 exploits a week  until I get bored or turbine closes ddo down.

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #354 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
good job Olath this was one of 3 different expliots i was debating between releasing it does still work and his description on how to do it is flawless so i will remove that one as one that might have gotten relesed on friday, TY very much for bringing this to my attention prior to me releasing the new exploit and ty for shareing with every one. Vendui wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:05pm:
As for the text in red.. Let me dissuade you from that... as ive already posted that too.. but, its lost.. somewhere.. iin all these threads.. so let me repost it Cheesy

Double click tome to begin "Eating" it. once tome reading bar reaches the IN part of the word, DC, drag and drop it into SB, then reconnect before the bar is finished, around the last . works of the ...  If done proper, you eat the tome, and splice it into your shared bank. It will have a stack size of 0, but can be used over.. and over.. and over.. until you fuck up that is and eat it ^^

Tomes of Fate, Supreme +5 tomes, Skill Tomes... all of em function the same

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #355 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:18pm:
D:/I could give half a fuck what you think

You're doing this wrong.

If you didn't give a fuck what they think you wouldn't address them.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #356 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Olath has brought something to my attention wich I did not prepare for. The posted exploits getting lost in a huge thread. In order to remedy this problem I will be modifying my very 1st post as exploits are posted to give direction to the exact page and post number for all the current exploits that are released on this thread. Please bump this post ever so often so that people will realize how to locate the exploits easlily!!!!!!!!
Cheesy
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:48pm by propaganda101 »  

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #357 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 6:21pm:
or we just memory dump them if they seem to involved/annoying to do.  etherfucking my PC is annoying.  I'd rather just play.

Feel the exact same way - And I always miss the awesome ones anyway..

Edit: Is it just me or did prop get a lot better at english during his last couple of posts?
Great job there finding exploits and learning english at the same time!
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:01pm by Ugg the Unwise »  

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #358 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
yk49 wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 10:28am:
add crucible to the list, which is active right now on live.

enter on EE, do conversation optionals till they are -80% or something, wait 18 hours and do the same, this time on 1st run they are like -20% but 2nd and subsequent runs are -0%, so you can macro the entire thing for free infinite XP

you need really high (kind of achievable only on bard) bluff and diplo to get all 4 optionals but you still can get 2 with midcore diplo and 0 intimi. XP is like 1700 each on 0% XP buff vanilla toon but can be increased up to like 3500 depending on what XP buff you have.

http://ddowiki.com/page/The_Crucible/Skill_DC

or maybe this is the same concept as Fire Caves? ive never got into TR grind, so never touched that.

this doesn't really count as a exploit does it? i mean even if you macro it, your simply farming a legit source of xp.

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #359 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
Not what I would consider an exploit for the game but it is fast exp and every one does not know it yet. since this post is not about (I) and is about (WE) I migh as well add IT to 1st post  exploit list but it is geting {*}.

and i also want to add wtf every time i type out 1st post it auto correct's to say boobies!!!!! lalwz
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:28pm by propaganda101 »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #360 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
no posts in the shithole about the new features... Undecided
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:28pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #361 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
ILoveExploits wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:28pm:
no posts in the shithole about the new features... Undecided

good.

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #362 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
Quote:
good.

No, it's not. I want to see the fucktards put down the game for maintenance....

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #363 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 4:05pm:
As for the text in red.. Let me dissuade you from that... as ive already posted that too.. but, its lost.. somewhere.. iin all these threads.. so let me repost it Cheesy

Double click tome to begin "Eating" it. once tome reading bar reaches the IN part of the word, DC, drag and drop it into SB, then reconnect before the bar is finished, around the last . works of the ...  If done proper, you eat the tome, and splice it into your shared bank. It will have a stack size of 0, but can be used over.. and over.. and over.. until you fuck up that is and eat it ^^

Tomes of Fate, Supreme +5 tomes, Skill Tomes... all of em function the same

Just tested it works great. Tyvm m8.

FUCK TURDBINE

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

propaganda101
Releaser Of Exploits

I Love Drama!

Reply #364 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
This is mostly for olath and a few others. I dont really read the thread so I miss alot if anyone has posted on this thread with there exploits and beat me to posting on the time line I have set up then please msg me with the thread pg and reply number. I will update the 1st post to reflect your exploit giving you credit for it. If you are just sending me messages to get exploits before every one else I wont respond  Sad this is for every one not just you but a+ for the effort.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:50pm by propaganda101 »  

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #365 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Keep up the good work, you two.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #366 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 8:45pm:
This is mostly for olath and a few others. I dont really read the thread so I miss alot if anyone has posted on this thread with there exploits and beat me to posting on the time line I have set up then please msg me with the thread pg and reply number. I will update the 1st post to reflect your exploit giving you credit for it. If you are just sending me messages to get exploits before every one else I wont respond  Sad this is for every one not just you but a+ for the effort.

Perhaps you should modify that there OP post on a couple things.. Firstly, the process by which you mail stuff is.. more or less complicated.. The revised edition that i posted is much more efficient, and lays it out in proper english. Secondly, the Card Dupe was not released by you, but rather Re-Released, as i had posted it on the 5th of april. Just sayin here.. not that i care one way or another on you claiming it as yours. Perhaps your next release will be something worth while, that we hvnt already read about..  being as it will be fridays release, id suggest one that will pack a punch, rather than this tiddily shit thats been re-circulated a few times ^-^

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #367 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 10:14pm
Print Post  
Hey Ola, do you know any way to dupe phlogs?

Dont tell us just say yes or no, so the ppl on the shithole can cry about it.
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2014 at 10:15pm by ILoveExploits »  

Dear players,

Love,

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #368 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 10:24pm
Print Post  
propaganda101 wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 7:18pm:
OK maybe I was not clear on this the first time so, for the people who are a bit slow here it goes again.To the greedy Fuck tards who do not share,To the dipshits who say I know a better way and mine is faster, To trolls posting comments like OH, that is an old one and linking post that were made after an exploit was already closed, To the ddo staff that are reading this and making there comments, basicaly to the 1%ers you all know them. They are people that think that if something does not benefit them or revolve around them then they have to speak up and scream until every one is looking at them. Again I say GO FUCK YOURSELFS!!!!!!!  this post is for everyone not just you. Just  because you know an exploit means DICK to me.What did you think would happen
A;/ I would suddenly decide to release all the exploits at once becuase you say so?
B:/I would suddenly decide to stop releasing all the exploits because you said to?
C:/I would release a different exploit because you allready knew that one when 90% of ddo ppl dont?
OR
D:/I could give half a fuck what you think and just go on my merry way releasing 2 exploits a week  until I get bored or turbine closes ddo down.

You just gave yourself away. I remember seeing someone on ddo forums posting multiple choice stuff awhile back and they posted it exactly like you did.
Have no fear I won't post who you are though.
I would suggest going back into your posts on ddo forums and editing the one with the multiple choice like that so nobody else finds out.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #369 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
dat incoming hotfix tho?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #370 - Apr 30th, 2014 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 10:24pm:
You just gave yourself away. I remember seeing someone on ddo forums posting multiple choice stuff awhile back and they posted it exactly like you did.
Have no fear I won't post who you are though.
I would suggest going back into your posts on ddo forums and editing the one with the multiple choice like that so nobody else finds out.

Meh, someone already said in /Defense who he is, with like 50 people in it.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #371 - May 1st, 2014 at 12:15am
Print Post  
Distributed wrote on Apr 30th, 2014 at 11:56pm:
Meh, someone already said in /Defense who he is, with like 50 people in it.

By someone, you mean sergod   Grin
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2014 at 12:15am by rest »  

IP Logged

Jeff_Stryker
Waterworks Kobold

Zero

Reply #372 - May 1st, 2014 at 5:48am
Print Post  
Neither the tome one nor the revised mail one work for me.
Sad.  I'm a cable guy (rather than wireless) - problem?

Cheers me dears.

IP Logged

Aeplo
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #373 - May 1st, 2014 at 6:15am
Print Post  
so will u post any dupe exploit ?  Wink

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #374 - May 1st, 2014 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Moar exploits for the people? ^^

Astral Shards:

1st :
Requirements : bank/ Shared bank and at least one (1) Astral Diamond.
You can acquire one inside DA , in any epic version you can handdle, not sure about heroic though...

Step 1 : Open inventory/SB-bank.
Step 2: Click A.D.
Step 3: DC
Step 4: Drag AD inside SB
Step 5: Use A.D to convert it to A.S
Step 6: Reconnect
Step 7: Macro it and get urself a beer to watch your profits raising

2nd: Requirements : Buy Astral Shards from DDO STORE, but buy at bulk, at least 2 at the same time (quantity >1, 2 at least moar just in case ^^)

The moment you buy AS in a quantity moar than 1 , you will have 1 immediately stored in ur deposit, and the rest are found in ur inventory.

You get the basic idea, open inventory + SB. Now before u use the shards u DC , drag em + use em really fast. Reconnect and profit. This one is a bit more tricky but u could get -depending ur skills- alot of uses per *shard bought*.

1st method is fixed for sure, not so sure about the second, never bothered with either of them tbh, as a) didn't have an AD -lolz- , b) didn't bother buying AS to test it , found it expensive exploit to start with.
But both methods were tested + confirmed at said time.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 30
Send TopicPrint