Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Banks are Over Populated lately... (Read 11432 times)
mattyboy
Ex Member

Re: Banks are Over Populated lately...
Reply #25 - May 5th, 2014 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 3:14pm:
Why not get a banker on your ship and do it there?

HA! funny story, in my old guild a couple of officers had been lucky enough (determined?) to end up with bugged LR's out on the forgotten Isle rewards. So they would dual box on separate accounts and stand out there for hours claiming reward after reward,  Iou stones anyone? 

Anyway the funny part is a curious guild member who was not "in the loop" as far as xploits started to wonder what was going on after seeing these particular toons out there for weeks on end. So he innocently ask stuff like "hey what are you guys running? can I hop in?"  They would give him some vague answer and worry a bit.  Eventually he got really curious and went out to the Isle, and would stand and watch them trying to figure out what was going on, and again asking things like "hey whatcha doing?" to which they would give excuses, apparently pretty lame ones. Funny part? after doing this a couple of times he seriously still didn't know what was going on.

In the end (weeks later) they told him what the scoop was and soon after made him a officer (bitching about it the whole time!  Grin) in the guild in hopes of keeping everything in house.

So, yes go to your ship, ask you guildmates  "Whatcha doin?" many times! and perhaps you can become a officer in the guild! Grin
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2014 at 4:00pm by »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #26 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:
HA! funny story, in my old guild a couple of officers had been lucky enough (determined?) to end up with bugged LR's out on the forgotten Isle rewards. So they would dual box on separate accounts and stand out there for hours claiming reward after reward,  Iou stones anyone? 

Anyway the funny part is a curious guild member who was not "in the loop" as far as xploits started to wonder what was going on after seeing these particular toons out there for weeks on end. So he innocently ask stuff like "hey what are you guys running? can I hop in?"  They would give him some vague answer and worry a bit.  Eventually he got really curious and went out to the Isle, and would stand and watch them trying to figure out what was going on, and again asking things like "hey whatcha doing?" to which they would give excuses, apparently pretty lame ones. Funny part? after doing this a couple of times he seriously still didn't know what was going on.

In the end (weeks later) they told him what the scoop was and soon after made him a officer (bitching about it the whole time!  Grin) in the guild in hopes of keeping everything in house.

So, yes go to your ship, ask you guildmates  "Whatcha doin?" many times! and perhaps you can become a officer in the guild! Grin

Sounds like your guild is quite a close family.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #27 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 7:01pm:
Sounds like your guild is quite a close family.

Yeah, like most high level guilds they were really two families, the ones in the know and the ones not in the know!  Grin

Although I always wondered where did those not "in the know" think all that plat and loot they were getting gifted to them constantly was coming from??  Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 5th, 2014 at 7:13pm by »  

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #28 - May 6th, 2014 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Man the bank population just picked up something fierce on khyber during the last hour!

You people are going to have strained fingers!

(not the first time I have had to warn that, different situation though!)

IP Logged

salsonpex
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - May 10th, 2014 at 9:32am
Print Post  
anyone care to explain how this olliecrafting works?, is it the DC bug using COV?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #30 - May 25th, 2014 at 4:02pm
Print Post  
I believe to Olliecraft you have to lick the ass of Olathe and then go tell everyone else how great he is in a post.

But I may be wrong.

IP Logged

itsmineisawitfirst
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - May 26th, 2014 at 2:15am
Print Post  
Quote:
I believe to Olliecraft you have to lick the ass of Olathe and then go tell everyone else how great he is in a post.

But I may be wrong.

It's not so bad once you get past the taste. Starfuckers!

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #32 - May 26th, 2014 at 2:18am
Print Post  
eye on the prize huh?  Smiley

IP Logged

WP
Waterworks Kobold

All of life's problems
can be solved by kicking

Reply #33 - May 26th, 2014 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
salsonpex wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 9:32am:
anyone care to explain how this olliecrafting works?, is it the DC bug using COV?

I feel disturbance in the force.

IP Logged

fr8o
Dragon Raider

Reply #34 - May 26th, 2014 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Ugh the last person who asked me on my guild ship was I was doing, was more of a "I know what YOU are doing, you been here a while, what you making wink wink" ugh way to leave chat logs jackass.

IP Logged

Zandos
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - May 27th, 2014 at 2:50am
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on May 3rd, 2014 at 9:18pm:
When I someone  being obvious at a bank, I'll send a tell asking "whatcha doin?".  They generally either run away, or log.

Someone asked me what am I doing near the bank for 15 mins.
I said (in caps) 'I had a fucking +3 con embrace, but can't find this shit in fucking TR cache!!'
He never respond again, and I couldn't find my armor. I'm sure I had it somewhere...

IP Logged

AngryKobold
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - May 27th, 2014 at 3:49am
Print Post  
Zandos wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:50am:
I said (in caps) 'I had a fucking +3 con embrace, but can't find this shit in fucking TR cache!!'
He never respond again, and I couldn't find my armor. I'm sure I had it somewhere...

True story... hell I feel like that almost every day in DDO... fucking TR caches....

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #37 - May 27th, 2014 at 4:15am
Print Post  
TR cache really needs a search function.. Spend hours trying to find my +4 chr tome the other day.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #38 - May 27th, 2014 at 11:42am
Print Post  
Not just TR cache, they need an account wide search so I don't have to look through every quiver in every bank slot of every bank mule on my account to find that stupid stack of slaying arrows I squirreled away, or the feather falling boots, or whatever.

"We need tools to help manage the inventory mess caused by all of your half baked systems" "Yes! We hear you! Here's another crafting system!"

I've decided I can play that game too. "We need to sell TP so we can have our bonuses this year." "Yes! I hear you! Here's a picture of a cat jumping on a balloon so you can laugh while you send out resumes!"

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #39 - May 27th, 2014 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Zandos wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:50am:

I logged in for the first time in ages to park a character near the epic altar, just to wind up the amateur private detectives. Smiley

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #40 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:51am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 11:42am:
Not just TR cache, they need an account wide search so I don't have to look through every quiver in every bank slot of every bank mule on my account to find that stupid stack of slaying arrows I squirreled away, or the feather falling boots, or whatever.

"We need tools to help manage the inventory mess caused by all of your half baked systems" "Yes! We hear you! Here's another crafting system!"

I've decided I can play that game too. "We need to sell TP so we can have our bonuses this year." "Yes! I hear you! Here's a picture of a cat jumping on a balloon so you can laugh while you send out resumes!"

I can help with that! Here is a step by step guide:

-Make a toon named zzarrows
-Park them in front of a bank
-Put all arrows in their inventory
-Wonder why with genius ideas like this you don't app for turbines producer job and take it.
-Shrug your shoulders and do it again for other inventory shit with a zzrelateablename for the new toons.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

wascally wabbit
Korthos Resident

I Hate Drama!

Reply #41 - May 29th, 2014 at 7:46am
Print Post  
It's not only banks, but for some reason recently there's always a few people hanging out at the Epic Crafting Altar...

Just Sayin'.

The game is now more about "getting your free shit" than playing.  The little hope I had for this game is slowly melting away.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:04am
Print Post  
wascally wabbit wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 7:46am:
It's not only banks, but for some reason recently there's always a few people hanging out at the Epic Crafting Altar...

Just Sayin'.

The game is now more about "getting your free shit" than playing.  The little hope I had for this game is slowly melting away.

Hi welcome

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint