Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Warlock II (Read 134 times)
DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Warlock II
May 4th, 2014 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
If you like Civ-Games, Fantasy, Turn-based, tactics & leveling up units/heroes, you might like this game. It's like a mixture of Civ 4: Colonization and Eador.

I'm having a lot of fun with it.

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Re: Warlock II
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2014 at 4:32pm
Print Post  
Oohhh! Looks nice. I was waiting for something like that. After I had to puke with Heroes of might and magic VI, I was quite desperate.

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #2 - May 4th, 2014 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
Then you should check out new Age Of Wonders Azog.
And first one too Smiley

Those game are horrible though. Just one more turn, oh it's 4 am already, fuck it now might as well not sleep at all.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2014 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on May 4th, 2014 at 8:23pm:
Then you should check out new Age Of Wonders Azog.
And first one too Smiley

Those game are horrible though. Just one more turn, oh it's 4 am already, fuck it now might as well not sleep at all.

As I wast 25 or so, I have played some night through. Now it is just impossible. I get so fucking tired.

IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #4 - May 5th, 2014 at 2:27am
Print Post  
I'm 41 and can still stay up all night and day and a good part of the night to keep on playing. 

Haven't came across many games that could hold my attention like that in some time.  The last time I was that excited playing was WvW in GW2.  Hell of a fight all day and night.  That was about a year ago.

Part of it is there doesn't seem to be much in the way of innovation anymore.  First time Wolfenstien came out, I was glued to that and didn't sleep very much.  Now a 1st person shooter is common, differences is setting and weapons.  It really has to be a good exciting time to make me want to stay up with something different in how the game plays, otherwise it is just another 1st person shooter.

I didn't mind Civ as a game so much but I hated how a medieval unit could kill a modern unit(I'm talking a APC modern unit,) but I may check out this game.  I don't think it can keep me up all night though, turn based games will snooze me if I have to micro manage too much.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 6th, 2014 at 4:54am
Print Post  
Fuck Off, I am your age, more or less. Yesterday evening, I thought about your words. It was 21:30. I thought about gaming a bit..then I thought about masturbating with a brick...22:30, after looking at some South Park episodes, I decided to sleep.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #6 - May 6th, 2014 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
As I wast 25 or so, I have played some night through. Now it is just impossible. I get so fucking tired. 

/signed

It was OK even before 40. But it's getting difficult to keep awake after midnight now. Especially with work the next day which is 6 days a week for me.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 6th, 2014 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 5:25am:
/signed

It was OK even before 40. But it's getting difficult to keep awake after midnight now. Especially with work the next day which is 6 days a week for me.

For me it is five days, but 50 hours. And then I have to take care of the little fucktrophy.
When I wake up Saturday at 7 O´clock I wonder if I will have 40 minutes to have some cup of coffe at peace.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint