Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Guy claims ban from duped large scales from au (Read 16537 times)
GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Re: Guy claims ban from duped large scales from au
Reply #25 - May 5th, 2014 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Luxgolg wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 9:45am:
Unfortunately Overvaan is completely legit...He was a hardcore grinder, 12-18 hour days. Oldschool. Elitist.

I would have to agree with this. If there was one guy who I would expect not to dupe, it would be him.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - May 5th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 5:43pm:
If there was one guy who I would expect not to dupe, it would be him.

Which provides a great cover for duping his ass off.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #27 - May 5th, 2014 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 4:55pm:
That really sucks :/  Anyone know the GM who did it? Is it particularly to the GM?

It doesn't say which GM banned you, for the obvious reasons.

pissedoffonArgo wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 4:57pm:
That guy is a fucking douche bag! He prides himself on being a dick.  Fuck him. I bet that fuckwad exploited hard! I love how he pulls the innocent card. Everyone is a innocent lil princess when push comes to shove. He should have checked his fucking inventory befor making a stink on the forums the past few months. Serves him right. To bad they did not ban his self righteous ass from the forums as well.

It's a shame that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. He played the innocent card because he didn't dupe shit. No, I'm not guessing, I know for a fact.

Go be a fuck-wit elsewhere, the people who speak English are trying to have a conversation.

raybob wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 6:03pm:
Which provides a great cover for duping his ass off.

Which would theoretically be true, if he had been duping. Please read above.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2014 at 6:36pm by Pseudonym »  

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #28 - May 5th, 2014 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 6:36pm:
It doesn't say which GM banned you, for the obvious reasons.

It's a shame that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. He played the innocent card because he didn't dupe shit. No, I'm not guessing, I know for a fact.

Go be a fuck-wit elsewhere, the people who speak English are trying to have a conversation.

Which would theoretically be true, if he had been duping. Please read above.

Welcome to the Vault Overvaan!

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #29 - May 5th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 6:47pm:

No Overvaan posted over in the infractions section. It's not Psd

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
I remember a few years ago there was an MMO where the producers announced that they were willing to reveal all the reasons behind forum and game bans if the individuals complaining gave their permission.

So many would say "I never did anything, why did you ban me?" only for the content of their ban to be revealed - filthy, racist, sexist, offensive, exploit discussions, etc. Warts and all.

Often the players would say "oh yeah, I did say that... oops."

Would be great if Turbine did the same here. Someone cries innocent then Turbine says "we have a log of you trading an EE ring for 1,000 scales and commenting that you love dupers who trade rather than the ones who just dupe for yourself"...

I sort of hate dupers, and sort of dont care. If people did stuff and it didnt affect me, whatever. If they do stuff and it screws with my game (puts me at risk of a ban because I trade for their stuff, screws with the AH / AS, etc) then I do care.

What I really do love is exploiters moaning about being caught.

So to the guy who is revealing 2 exploits a week because he believes he did nothing wrong (yet knows of over 30 exploits...) how about you man up, tell us who you are, give Turbine permission to reveal what they claim you did, and give us all a good laugh.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #31 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 7:09pm:
I sort of hate dupers, and sort of dont care.

There is no line.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:43pm
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 7:09pm:
I how about you man up, tell us who you are, give Turbine permission to reveal what they claim you did, and give us all a good laugh.

Why not post your toon names and server here. That way we can check if you didnt dupe? Or are you scared you did something wrong and they'll ban you? Or scared of them getting it wrong and wrongfully banning you? In either case, eat a dick and stfu.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2014 at 7:44pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Little touchy. Got your own ban coming?

Or more of a keyboard warrior defending the weak and dubiously claimed innocent?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - May 5th, 2014 at 7:58pm
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 7:55pm:
Little touchy. Got your own ban coming?

Or more of a keyboard warrior defending the weak and dubiously claimed innocent?

More of a keyboard warrior. except that it's against people who tell other people to post their info here while not doing the same. That allows me to be another anon telling an anon to stop telling other anons to not be anon. Makes sense?
also make sure you post your info here since youre so innocent and holy.

« Last Edit: May 5th, 2014 at 7:59pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - May 5th, 2014 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Im not the one claiming to be hard done by. Or demanding to have my ban lifted or else 30+ exploits will be revealed.

I merely made reference to another MMO which offered players the chance to have their reasons for bans made public if they were sure they did nothing wrong. Figured something like that would be great for Turbine. Or great for us.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #36 - May 5th, 2014 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 8:34pm:
Im not the one claiming to be hard done by. Or demanding to have my ban lifted or else 30+ exploits will be revealed.

I merely made reference to another MMO which offered players the chance to have their reasons for bans made public if they were sure they did nothing wrong. Figured something like that would be great for Turbine. Or great for us.

Cordovan would never go with this idea.

This would reveal his perverted obsession with Rest.

Not that Rest is complaining.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - May 5th, 2014 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
great for Turbine. Or great for us

Us? as in the players you're telling to post their names. I don't cheat half as hard as others, But I'm not going to post my info here.

I mean. Much as I'd like random people reporting me because of some twisted code of ethics and justice preversed and forced onto online games. Whch allows them, in their minds, to paint me as a criminal at large to society as well as ddo. I'm looking at you Hal.

No, you're simply demanding people give out their names, while hiding your own.  The length of dat eyeroll right now....

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #38 - May 5th, 2014 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 6:47pm:

Thanks! You can tell I'm him based on both my exceptional English and my referring to Overvaan in the third person.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #39 - May 6th, 2014 at 11:37am
Print Post  

Considering folks have made their ban publicly known and even posted the reasons and results (Overvaan) I'd say it would work in our favor at least some of the time.... and that is more frequent than Turbine is willing to allow. So no that will never happen.

As a non anonymous Vaultie forumite .... stop asking for peoples info unless you are willing to divulge your own. Rubbinns has a valid point.

Feel free to research my bans and warnings in the infraction area ...
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2014 at 11:39am by Daze »  

IP Logged

madman
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - May 7th, 2014 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
I also tend to believe Overvann since I am from Cannith and have some familiarity with him.

IP Logged

Baddog
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - May 9th, 2014 at 12:05am
Print Post  
madman wrote on May 7th, 2014 at 12:39pm:
I also tend to believe Overvann since I am from Cannith and have some familiarity with him.

is he a giver or a taker ?

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #42 - May 9th, 2014 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
Oh theres something about my post on forums.
Well honestly, i have never not even once reported anyone.
Why would i? I basicaly play ddo solo/duo so i dont give a fk about other people.
And most of my friends duped to oblivion, no i dont ask for their stuff. Kinda kills point since i like to grind aka waste my life with ddo theras why i play it.

Issue that happend to me is connected to the fact that i got banned for accepting a trade, that person had that shit duped and was banned shortly after me /or before/ no idea.
Since i asked in ctrade for some whatsit called uhm, those things for making resist ritual, i got a stack of 100 mailed to me, i said dont need 100, can i just mail back 99 and pay for the 1 i need?
Got a no no need, keep em and give to people that need, but dont give to bads. I said ok.
Shortly after that went to work around house came back, bum ban.
Fair?
I got no idea.
But let me say this to couple of you, i like to know how exploits work, i havent ever reported anyone, nor do i plan to, but i dont either want to exploit.
Im to big of a pussy to do so since i play this game for more then 6 or 7 freaking years and worked like a retard on my 1 toon, so i wont ever even start.
But i dont dislike exploits, i like when people abuse the shit of em and do raids on ee with safe spots and whatever, then some random tard comes crying about it on forums and we get a fix. I like drama more then fairness, if you know me on forums you would know how many things i write to actually troll people.
Since most of the time, i afk in game trying to gather willpower for next ee daily valor run.
So if you dont like me, i dont give a fuck.

But i did not exploit, i just accepted a trade like a tard and got banned for no shit i did.

This could happen to everyone if they got crappy tracking system as i assume, randomly send some duped mats to random person to get him banned.
Fair?

I actualy got over 200 of every card (well no 9 and 10), legitely gotten from server trades, all alt accounts and other random trades i did with lesser beings.
If i see a single one of them deleted il say fuck you ddo since i worked like a retard to get em, whole freaking month every day nonstop buddy logged to every server doing trades for us, me randomly trading ee garbage for cards.
1 card messed up and il be gladly a fucktard saying all kinds of shit against turbine til they ban everything i own to oblivion so that i can happily part with this retarded game.

But il be back again prolly.. Addiction is hard to cure.
And addicts always find a way to get back to addictions.
Always

/lotsa typos in here, sorry for those who like clean english but im not a native nor do i have will to fix

Sincerely Overvaan of cannith, scumbag in body and soul
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2014 at 4:20pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #43 - May 9th, 2014 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
good laws, how did they ever catch you?  were you typing about the stack of 100 in trade chat or something?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #44 - May 9th, 2014 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Nope, got trade, put ritual on litany, went afk to work around house.
(if it matters where, it was in marketplace before ghsip entrance, 1 of my 3 afk spots, 2nd being harbor gship entrance and third at gship in front of barkeeper where i leave over afk while i sleep/drink/eat/whatever )
Came back, bum banned.
Can assume only that the person that sent me the stacks got banned first and they saw to who he sent recent mails and i was caught in that mess.
Thats the only logical explanation i have.
Currently on 7th day of ban and they  put a double cov weekend. Sigh
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2014 at 4:37pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #45 - May 9th, 2014 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
I believe you vaan, i ran with you many times and i'm sure you are not lying. Did you try to contact them?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #46 - May 9th, 2014 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Still, it's worth knowing we can grief-ban someone, now. Turbine will help, no questions asked.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #47 - May 9th, 2014 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Not going to open my mail for a while now ...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - May 9th, 2014 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Great, DDO is turning into a PVP game. Where everyone sends GMs on one another

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #49 - May 9th, 2014 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 7:34pm:
Great, DDO is turning into a PVP game. Where everyone sends GMs on one another

Ever play that game, assassin? Get a group, each person gets someone else's name. That's their target. You can only assassinate someone when you are alone with them. Just get them alone, hand them the paper with their name on it: they dead. For added variety, add a location you have to be alone with them. Winner is the last one left alive.

We're now playing assassin, except legal targets are whoever pisses you off.

This game kinda sucks.  Undecided

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint