Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fastest quest/raid times worldwide (Read 5942 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Fastest quest/raid times worldwide
May 5th, 2014 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
Someone please let these guys know that melee submissions are invalid since U21.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/437271-Fastest-Raid-Quest-Times-Worldw...

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

shineys
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Fastest quest/raid times worldwide
Reply #1 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 10:34pm:
Someone please let these guys know that melee submissions are invalid since U21.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/437271-Fastest-Raid-Quest-Times-Worldw...

lol i cant see the video what do you mean melee submissions are invalid though?

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #2 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Care to explain? He has a video posted up, looks like no exploiting to me.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #3 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:39pm
Print Post  
If he did indeed exploit he wouldn't post a video. That's like an open invitation for a ban.

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
People were happy to display their AA imbue cheats in their solo gloats.

Cordo used to even jump on and congratulate them.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #5 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
HairyO wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 10:46pm:
People were happy to display their AA imbue cheats in their solo gloats.

Cordo used to even jump on and congratulate them.

Your point? Rubbins hasn't pointed out anything in the video akin to that. Mere conjecture.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #6 - May 5th, 2014 at 10:59pm
Print Post  
I don't think he would exploit. And the video is there to check.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #7 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 10:34pm:

I have the record for the fastest completion with your mom, but I did exploit her.  Or is that soloing with a hire?

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #8 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Those Khyberians have put videos even while they were using dps bugs (especially arrows and mastery scroll) so I wouldn't be surprised. However, I was not aware that there was a melee dps bug going on again.

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #9 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 11:09pm:
Those Khyberians have put videos even while they were using dps bugs (especially arrows and mastery scroll) so I wouldn't be surprised. However, I was not aware that there was a melee dps bug going on again.

Yet the ones on the thread who exploited were from Thelanis and Orien(shataan). Drpeppero also happened to have the enhancements at the time. Show evidence, stop slandering Khyber, the video is right there.
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2014 at 11:22pm by Sham »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #10 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Theres currently a bug with certain feats while using certain weapon types that allows you to double-doublestrike.. Basically if you have say, 50% doublestrike, and use.. Cleave. Currently you will hit once with mainhand/weapon. you will then have your normal offhand chance to hit. on non-ranger splashes, typically an 80% chance. You then roll your doublestrike chance. This is currently bugged however which allows you to doublestrike not only with your main, but also offhand regardless of your offhand proc chance.. So if you double strike, your hitting a minimum of 3 times, up to a potential 6 times / skill.. I know i can double-doublestrike with confront foe up to 10 times per use.. its.. fun XD (warhammer swings once, but hits 4 times per use without double striking normally, each "hit" can doublestrike. between 4 and a potential 12 hits/use theoretically)

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - May 5th, 2014 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 11:08pm:
I have the record for the fastest completion with your mom, but I did exploit her.  Or is that soloing with a hire?

That's called gimp dick.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #12 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:01am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 11:17pm:
Yet the ones on the thread who exploited were from Thelanis and Orien(shataan). Drpeppero also happened to have the enhancements at the time. Show evidence, stop slandering Khyber, the video is right there.

Um, what? Even the person who made the thread (Khyber)
was using the scroll mastery bug for the runs he submitted, and once again, not everything is visible in a video, especially dps bugs, why else do you think it took them so long to realize the EK line was bugged in the first place?

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #13 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:01am:
was using the scroll mastery bug for the runs he submitted, and once again, not everything is visible in a video, especially dps bugs, why else do you think it took them so long to realize the EK line was bugged in the first place?

The EK line is bugged?!

shr plz

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:12am
Print Post  
dps bugs, why else do you think it took them so long to realize the EK line was bugged in the first place?

Since U21. Most people I told didn't realize. Around 3-7 days after U21, i started telling people what was going on.

Most cleave attacks are granting all two weapon fighting bonuses, doublestrikes, and offhand doublestrikes.

Tested on a 2wf monk with wraps:

Great Cleave
All 4 elemental monk master attacks
Stun Fist
Strikedown
Whirlwind
Iron Fist

I have not tested any other special attacks. Most should be working this way.

All Doublestrikes are proccing at almost double the listed rate on all attacks including normal attacks.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #15 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:12am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 11:34pm:
Theres currently a bug with certain feats while using certain weapon types that allows you to double-doublestrike.. Basically if you have say, 50% doublestrike, and use.. Cleave. Currently you will hit once with mainhand/weapon. you will then have your normal offhand chance to hit. on non-ranger splashes, typically an 80% chance. You then roll your doublestrike chance. This is currently bugged however which allows you to doublestrike not only with your main, but also offhand regardless of your offhand proc chance.. So if you double strike, your hitting a minimum of 3 times, up to a potential 6 times / skill.. I know i can double-doublestrike with confront foe up to 10 times per use.. its.. fun XD (warhammer swings once, but hits 4 times per use without double striking normally, each "hit" can doublestrike. between 4 and a potential 12 hits/use theoretically)

I am so excited to see Propaganda post this on this Wednesday night!  Grin

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #16 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:16am
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:06am:
The EK line is bugged?!

shr plz

I'm pretty sure it's fixed now. On a sorc, the scroll mastery enhancement from the EK line would give you +75% dmg to SLA's and ED abilities, thus uber dps.

Rubbinns wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:12am:
Since U21. Most people I told didn't realize. Around 3-7 days after U21, i started telling people what was going on.

Most cleave attacks are granting all two weapon fighting bonuses, doublestrikes, and offhand doublestrikes.

Tested on a 2wf monk with wraps:

Great Cleave
All 4 elemental monk master attacks
Stun Fist
Strikedown
Whirlwind
Iron Fist

I have not tested any other special attacks. Most should be working this way.

All Doublestrikes are proccing at almost double the listed rate on all attacks including normal attacks.

Damn. I wonder if this thread will ever be legit.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #17 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:23am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on May 5th, 2014 at 11:34pm:

Share please!  Grin

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #18 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:25am
Print Post  

Your remark made it seem like Khyber is the hotbed of exploiters when it's probably Sarlona. I occasionally look at the thread and the incidences I noted was Shataan blatantly, Kokaisa intentionally to prove a point, and Drpeppero unintentionally (Although I can't see how you can unintentionally miss a huge damage boost). All of their times were removed asfaik. None of which is on Khyber.

I'm not talking about Ishr, I'm talking about Lawfulgood, who Rubbinn's referring too. It's easy to notice EK bug not so much with cleaves. He also did the same quests before the update and apparently when new cleave bug was introduced so he could always fall back on those. Stop slandering him and "those Khyberians".

Rubbinns I'll notify the Ishr dude. Why can't you post? Forum-banned?
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2014 at 12:32am by Sham »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:32am
Print Post  

Sham wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:25am:
Stop slandering him

I did not say he was a cheater.

Most people who play melees did not notice this feature.

It's autogranted. Normal attacks also benefit from doublestrikes proccing at almost double the rates listed.

You will only notice this when hitting something repeatedly one attack at a time.

I have been playing a monk for 6 months straight etr/iconic/tr. I didnt notice until Strikedown was flashing 3 to 4 base hits. Only because they were differently colored numbers of 500 in 3-4 sets.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #20 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:32am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:25am:
Your remark made it seem like Khyber is the hotbed of exploiters when it's probably Sarlona. I occasionally look at the thread and the incidences I noted was Shataan blatantly, Kokaisa intentionally to prove a point, and Drpeppero unintentionally (Although I can't see how you can unintentionally miss a huge damage boost). All of their times were removed asfaik. None of which is on Khyber.

I'm not talking about Ishr, I'm talking about Lawfulgood, who Rubbinn's referring too. It's easy to notice EK bug not so much with cleaves. He also did the same quests before the update and apparently now cleave bug so he could always fall back on those. Stop slandering him and "those Khyberians".

Rubbinns I'll notify the Ishr dude. Why can't you post? Forum-banned?

Khyber will be the hotbed of exploiters when we get Veriden to move there!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #21 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:32am:

It's autogranted. Normal attacks also benefit from doublestrikes proccing at almost double the rates listed.

You will only notice this when hitting something repeatedly one attack at a time.

I have been playing a monk for 6 months straight etr/iconic/tr. I didnt notice until Strikedown was flashing 3 to 4 base hits. Only because they were differently colored numbers of 500 in 3-4 sets.

Oh no. A bug that benefits players. This will get fixed in a few hours.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Sham
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Random Effects
on Named Loot! - No one
ever

Reply #22 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:36am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:32am:

Wasn't directed at you Rubbinns. Was Sasha's remark about "those Khyberians" that set me off. Could be just me reading too much into it.

I don't play a melee toon anymore so I wasn't aware. Again, I'll let Ishr know.

If what you say is true, pretty much all melee toons are bugged. Who knows when turbine will get to fixing it.

« Last Edit: May 6th, 2014 at 12:38am by Sham »  

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #23 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:36am:
Who knows when turbine will get to fixing it.

to soon.... Cry

fucking Monkchers.....
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2014 at 12:41am by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - May 6th, 2014 at 12:42am
Print Post  
Sham wrote on May 6th, 2014 at 12:36am:
Wasn't directed at you Rubbinns. Was Sasha's remark about "those Khyberians" that set me off. Could be just me reading too much into it.

I don't play a melee toon anymore so I wasn't aware. Again, I'll let Ishr know.

What sucks is that cleaving includes a large section of the playerbase and who knows when it will be fixed.

Normal cleave doesnt work that way, idk why.

I have not tried 2hf, but im sure that most special attacks and great cleave are all doublestriking.

Smites, maybe the LD cleaves, Supreme cleave maybe?  Havent tried anything but what I listed earlier.

And, yes. I'm forum banned, like 3rd account now.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint