Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Crystal Cove returns (Read 26546 times)
Residue
Korthos Resident

down trodden, with the
rest of you refuse

Re: Crystal Cove returns
Reply #25 - May 8th, 2014 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on May 7th, 2014 at 11:49pm:
last time I did cove almost every day like crazy and kept hearing its wilderness area music in my ear for 1-2 months.

Many of my toons are bound to the tavern in there, just so I can /death myself back there for nostalgic reasons from time to time.  The music is kinda neat, and drives me batty at the same time.

Dee Dit Dit Dee Dit Dit Dee Dee Deeeeee

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #26 - May 8th, 2014 at 10:44am
Print Post  
Just looking to get the Runearm and fully upgrade it. Might also be interested in finishing the buckler.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Packfan
Waterworks Kobold

It's personal

Reply #27 - May 8th, 2014 at 10:49am
Print Post  
Also there's a double CoV bonus going on.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #28 - May 8th, 2014 at 10:51am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 8:10am:
Flav, you are as much an asshole as that Silver guy, both thinking that being in the Council makes you any special and trying to "tease" the players with fucking little riddles.

Go choke yourself. Either speak up or shut up. Really sick of this attitude of yours. "Oh trust me, big changes coming". "Oh no worries, you'll see". You sound like that retarded of Maj.

And yes, this reply was planned as well. Big changes ahead.

Well said.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #29 - May 8th, 2014 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 6:30am:
Lots of other things to do...

Oh I believe the devs are busy... especially now that there are fewer of them than 6 months ago.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #30 - May 8th, 2014 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Rasczak wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 6:56am:
You're under NDA. There is no need to be mean about the proposed changes to healing coming up.

Shhh don't tell them... They want it to be a surprise.

Flav, you are as much an asshole as that Silver guy, both thinking that being in the Council makes you any special and trying to "tease" the players with fucking little riddles.

Go choke yourself. Either speak up or shut up. Really sick of this attitude of yours. "Oh trust me, big changes coming". "Oh no worries, you'll see". You sound like that retarded of Maj.

And yes, this reply was planned as well. Big changes ahead.

I take the bolded part as a compliment.

For the rest * wave white flag* I'm a Frog... I can do anything as long as I surrender in the end.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #31 - May 8th, 2014 at 11:55am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 10:44am:
Just looking to get the Runearm and fully upgrade it. And then put a topaz ml 4 in it. Might also be interested in finishing the buckler.

fixed yw  Wink

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #32 - May 8th, 2014 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
rune arm is rad.

double CoV's is rad.

Epic small blade with 6% Double Strike, Corrosive Salt, and a Red Slot is actually a really nice situational offhand for a shuriken build.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #33 - May 8th, 2014 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
I love CC too!   Grin  Maybe my favourite, but Mabar's up there, so I'm probably in the vast minority.

First time running on a not-monk though, so we'll see...

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - May 8th, 2014 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 11:35am:
Shhh don't tell them... They want it to be a surprise.

Yeah because it's so hard to make a puppy account and tell us stuff.

You don't need need to do that. Even Maj knows that stuff will leak here at some point.

Again, speak up or shut up with your little "teasers" or "riddles".

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #35 - May 8th, 2014 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 12:14pm:
Epic small blade with 6% Double Strike, Corrosive Salt, and a Red Slot is actually a really nice situational offhand for a shuriken build.

Perma-blur trinket is nice too.  ML4?  I'll take 6.  Wait, I mean "6 more".   Cheesy

It's a pity there's nothing that allows a centred thrower to use a buckler in the off-hand  Wink

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

Yellowsnow
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - May 8th, 2014 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
Yay...lag for a week. Maybe I will spend some of the 10k shards I have in the bank.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - May 8th, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Yellowsnow wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 1:52pm:
Yay...lag for a week. Maybe I will spend some of the 10k shards I have in the bank.

I threw all my CC crap into the lagoon about 2 years ago.  The only way I will step foot there again is if there is a new "Feature" or some quick exp on a lowbie.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

raybob
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - May 8th, 2014 at 3:56pm
Print Post  

^This.  If the NDA is really in the way, its not that hard to make a throwaway e-mail address and post here as Anon.  How exactly is Turdbine gonna know that Anon is on the PC?  They won't, and if you're still scared run the stuff thru Strakeln for a little sanitization and laundering.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #39 - May 8th, 2014 at 4:00pm
Print Post  
sad all the sour grapes of people not on PC yelling at Flav when all he is doing is following his NDA.

Stop being whiny little fucktards.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #40 - May 8th, 2014 at 4:22pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 11:35am:
* wave white flag* I'm a Frog... I can do anything as long as I surrender in the end.

Uh don't you mean: surrender right away, after building a massive defense structure in the wrong place? Wink

IP Logged

Lootseller
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - May 8th, 2014 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Hey, hey remember

Approved by a DDO council member

LOL! Only "special" members would even think to write that.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #42 - May 8th, 2014 at 4:55pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 4:00pm:
sad all the sour grapes of people not on PC yelling at Flav when all he is doing is following his NDA.

I think the assumption that the people giving him shit are doing so because they want to be on the PC is a little silly.

And I think he's getting that shit because he's pulling a Fawngate/majmal. That's something that we CERTAINLY don't need.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #43 - May 8th, 2014 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 4:00pm:

Lets whine about all the people pointing out the stupidity of posting hints at NDA covered information.

or better yet lets lick their nuts for precious bodily fluids like harharhar the triple loser.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #44 - May 8th, 2014 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 3:56pm:
^This.  If the NDA is really in the way, its not that hard to make a throwaway e-mail address and post here as Anon.  How exactly is Turdbine gonna know that Anon is on the PC?  They won't, and if you're still scared run the stuff thru Strakeln for a little sanitization and laundering.

Look at the big brain on Bob ... he obviously isn't french

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #45 - May 8th, 2014 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Flav,

Simple solution. Are you withholding any information that you can reasonably share with us? Or have you told us all you believe you can?

Daze,

Benzo's bro, benzos.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #46 - May 8th, 2014 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 6:55pm:
snip

Like I've said previously. You may be able to build a star chucker but you're still a tool.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #47 - May 8th, 2014 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
raybob wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 3:56pm:

since Turbine does all its surgery with a mallet, I'm betting any leaks to Vault would result in all vaulties tossed from the PC.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #48 - May 8th, 2014 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on May 8th, 2014 at 5:50am:
It would be too hard to extend the loot tables - probably a few hours work on the interface plus a few mins on the data tables.  Chuck in a couple hours for testing - just joking - we know Turdbine does this on Live....
C'mon bros - we need to be realistic.  These type of massive undertakings need a year of planning to implement.....

They're not interested in motivation.  They need filler, so we get served up the same old sloppy seconds again.

Yeah, this.

They can half-bake some crappy new system, slap some lipstick on it, and push it out the door, but a known system with a large (well, comparetively large) fan base gets nothing.

There is no way they should push up the max character level until they have content at that level ready to release and all existing systems extended to that level and ready to go.

I have everything I need from Cove, multiples of most, but I'll run it again because it's fun even if I don't need the loot, and BTA loot is way more attractive than BTC or even BtCoE.

The way they've handled level cap has backfired in my case, I'm just going to treat it like nothing exists past 20. I've got a True Heart or two in the bank, I've got some lower level alts, and I play a lot less these days. I won't have to buy anything, and I'll get to deal with systems that are more complete.

Turbine, you'd get a lot more bang for your buck extending this system than making a new one, and you'd get the added benefit of having more runs available to new players so they can get the gear they need - because I can farm dragonshards at any level.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #49 - May 8th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
"Crystal Cove Known Issue

Players will receive no experience for completing Crystal Cove above CR 30, but will receive Green Dragonshards and other collectible ingredients upon completion."

Just for the maybe one of you who a) will play CC, b) don't use the Turd launcher/don't read, c) and for whatever reason were also going to run it at CR 30.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Send TopicPrint