Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) New Ship Amenities are here (Read 42024 times)
Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Re: New Ship Amenities are here
Reply #50 - May 11th, 2014 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
more to the point, why do you need 30 resists before you can cast/drink potions? You finding low levels too hard?

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #51 - May 11th, 2014 at 7:14pm
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on May 11th, 2014 at 4:22pm:
But I wonder what other of the current existing ship bonuses won't be avaliable, and will be worth stocking. Anywhere we can see what new stuff is avaliable on lam? can't get my client to work

from : https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/441927-List-of-the-new-Guild-Amenities

Quote:
I've compiled this list of the various new amenities added in the update. There are some buffs/amenities where I have been unable to figure out what they do, these have ????? written next to them.

Please be aware that the buffs scale with level. All the buffs were tested at Character Level 28 and Guild Level 200 (Bonus info: 283,125,000 renown is needed to reach this level).
All buffs have a 6 hour duration, except for the experience buff which lasts only for only 2 hours.

If you have any knowledge of the remaining buffs, please let me know!
Also please note that I haven't tested if the buffs actually do what the say they do.

Onto the amenities:

Guild Level 10:

Sign of the Silver Flame I: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist & +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower.

Shrine to the Devourer I: +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Resist & +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Spellpower.

Stormreaver Memorial I: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist & +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower.

Shrine of Experience I: +1% experience

Three Finger Thad's: ????? (Possible Tavern?)

The Orien Express: Mailbox (Possible AH/Bank?)

Guild Level 11:

Farshifter's Chambers: Teleporter with included Hall of Heroes teleport. (Works like the ones used to travel between the houses of stormreach).

Guild Level 12:

Chronoscope: +3 Guild Bonus to Reflex saving throws & +40% Enhancement bonus to movement speed while in public areas (does not stack with Phiarlin Pendant of Time or Haste).

Guild Level 13:

Sellsword's Tavern: Your Hirelings gain +3 to all ability scores.

Guild Level 14:

(Large) Bathhouse: +10% Healing Amplification, your range of uncounsciousness extends by +15 hitpoints & you receive 10% less damage while helpless.

Guild Level 15:

Floating Rock Garden: +2 Strength & +2 Wisdom. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).

Guild Level 16:

Paradoxical Puzzle Box: +2 Dexterity & +2 Intelligence. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).

Guild Level 17:

Old Sully's Grog Cellar: +2 Charisma & +2 Constitution. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).

Guild Level 18:

Throne Room: +3 Bluff, Diplomacy, Haggle, Intidimidate and Listen.

Guild Level 19:

Otto's Irresistable Dance Hall: +3 Balance, Jump, Move Silently, Perform, Swim and Tumble.

Guild Level 20:

Shrine of Experience II: +2% experience.

Guild Level 21:

Tactical Training Room: +6 Damage on Critical Hits, +1 DC to Trip, Sunder and Slicing Blow & +2 To-hit with physical attacks.

Guild Level 22:

Danger Room: +3 Disable Device, Hide, Open Lock, Search and Spot.

Guild Level 23:

Forbidden Library: +3 Concentration, Heal, Repair, Spellcraft and Use Magic Device.

Guild Level 24:

Archery Range/Seasoned Archer: +2% Guild Bonus to Doubleshot.

Guild Level 25:

Armory: +6 Guild Bonus to Armor Class & +15% Fortification

Guild Level 26:

Guild Vault I: ????? (Almost certainly the new Guild Chest)

Guild Level 27:

Crusader's Chapel: +15 Guild Bonus to Positive/Negative Spellpower.

Guild Level 28:

Arcane Sanctum: +1 Guild Bonus to Saves vs. Enchantments, +25 Guild Bonus to Maximum Spell Points & +1 Spell Penetration.

Guild Level 29:

Trapsmith's Workshop: +5% Fortification Bypass.

Guild Level 30:

Shrine of Experience III: +3% experience.

Guild Level 31:

Wild Grove: +2 Extra Wild Empathy per rest & Your summoned or charmed creatures gain +3 to all ability scores.

Guild Level 32:

Grandmaster's Dojo: +2 Will Save. (Possibly other bonuses aswell, the buff doesn't explain it's effect).

Guild Level 33:

Black Abbot's Shadow: +1 use per rest of Turn Undead, Lay on Hands and Smite Evil. You gain +4 Deflection bonus to AC and +1 Enhancement bonus to Saving Throws against Evil Creatures (Does not stack with Protection from Evil).

Guild Level 34:

(Large) Proving Ground: Combines Grandmaster's Dojo, Armory, Archery Range and Tactical Training Room.

Guild Level 35:

(Large) Collegium of the Twelve: Combines Wild Grove, Crusader's Chapel, Arcane Sanctum and Trapsmith's Worshop.

Guild Level 36:

Bash the Breakable's Cargo Bay: +1 Guild Bonus to the level of your treasure from chests.

Guild Level 37:

Banquet Hall: Heals ???? spell and hit points for 1 minute.

Guild Level 38:

Concert Hall: +1 Guild Bonus to save vs. Enchantments, +1 Extra Bard Song per day & +1 Extra Action Boost per day.

Guild Level 39:

Archwizard: +1 Guild Bonus to all spell DC's

Guild Level 40:

(Large) Greensteel Crafting Room: Altar of Devastation, Fecundity, Invasion and Subjugation.

Shrine of Experience IV: +4% experience

Guild Level 41:

(Large) Cannith Crafting Hall: Item Deconstructor, Crafting Device - Bound Shards, Crafting Device - Unbound Shards, Crafting Device - Bound Items, Crafting Device - Unbound Items, Jannice d'Cannith <Craftswoman and Vendor>

Guild Level 42:

Game Hunter: +3 Fortitude Saving Throws & +5% damage to helpless enemies.

Guild Level 43:

Fencing Master: 2% Guild bonus to Character Maximum Dodge & +2 Guild bonus to Maximum Dexterity Bonus to armor.

Guild Level 44:

Ninja Assassin: +0.25(W) Weapon Damage & +6 To-Hit bonus when Flanking.

Guild Level 45:

Hag's Apothecary: +20 Maximum HP, +1 Fortitude Saves vs. Poison & +1 Fortitude Saves vs. Disease.

Guild Level 50:

Guild Vault II: ????? (Almost certainly the new Guild Chest)

Guild Level 55:

(Large) Grand Reliquary I: Combines Silver Flame, Stormreaver and Devourer I.

Guild Level 60:

Shrine of Experience V: +5% experience.

Guild Level 65:

Sign of the Silver Flame II: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower & +5% Guild Bonus to absorb Fire Damage.

Guild Level 70:

Shrine of the Devourer II: +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Spellpower & +5% Guild Bonus to absorb Acid/Cold Damage.

Guild Level 75:

Guild Vault III: ????? (Almost certainly the new Guild Chest)

Guild Level 80:

Stormreaver Memorial II: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower & +5% Guild Bonus to absorb Sonic/Electricity Damage.

Guild Level 85:

(Large) Grand Reliquary II: Combines Silver Flame, Stormreaver and Devourer II.

Guild Level 90:

Sign of the Silver Flame III: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower & +10% Guild Bonus to absorb Fire Damage.

Guild Level 95:

Shrine of the Devourer III: +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Spellpower & +10% Guild Bonus to absorb Acid/Cold Damage.

Guild Level 100:

Guild Vault IV: ????? (Almost certainly the new Guild Chest)

Guild Level 110:

Stormreaver Memorial III: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower & +10% Guild Bonus to absorb Sonic/Electricity Damage.

Guild Level 120:

(Large) Grand Reliquary III: Combines Silver Flame, Stormreaver and Devourer III.

Guild Level 125:

Sign of the Silver Flame IV: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower & +15% Guild Bonus to absorb Fire Damage.

Guild Level 130:

Shrine of the Devourer IV: +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Acid/Cold Spellpower & +15% Guild Bonus to absorb Acid/Cold Damage.

Guild Level 140:

Stormreaver Memorial IV: +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricity Resist, +15 Guild Bonus to Sonic/Electricty Spellpower & +15% Guild Bonus to absorb Sonic/Electricity Damage.

Guild Level 150:

Guild Vault V: ????? (Almost certainly the new Guild Chest)

(Large) Grand Reliquary IV: Combines Silver Flame, Stormreaver and Devourer IV.

« Last Edit: May 11th, 2014 at 7:46pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #52 - May 11th, 2014 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on May 11th, 2014 at 5:29pm:
more to the point, why do you need 30 resists before you can cast/drink potions? You finding low levels too hard?

you`re misssing the point.

-if they can stack, why not take advantage of it? regardless if you need them at lvl 1, or lvl 28 doing ee. and i`m not speaking about resistances only. what if xp and/or stat buffs stack, (even unintentionally)?

-if they get bugged, and exploitable at some point in the future, why not take advantage of it?
guild chests is an example. i dont know any exploit about them (besides the bypasses transfer), but i`ve heard that there are.(feel free to PM me if you know any Wink) .  or what if the old bankers get the old layout, and allow bags to be put in the shared bank. or dont close when bags/stones are opened.

win win case

well, besides the time cost to make new accounts and make them buy those buffs (well, they may need 5-10m to go to lvl 2 or whatever, so that they can have higher plat cap)

recruit them in the guild before u22, buy the buffs, after the u22 stock them in the ship`s buffs bank (if i understood that part correctly), then kick them, and after 2 weeks have no more decay or less renown from larger guild.

edit: cheching the buffs, i think that the dummy and the orc buff are missing, which are nice. i wonder if the hamp buff stacks..
« Last Edit: May 11th, 2014 at 8:00pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #53 - May 11th, 2014 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on May 11th, 2014 at 5:29pm:

Yes! No! Proof Is In The Poison! Are you finding it hard to enjoy something once someone else has gotten their filthy bit of happiness from it?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #54 - May 12th, 2014 at 12:06am
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on May 11th, 2014 at 7:14pm:
Guild Vault I

Guild Vault II

Guild Vault III

Guild Vault IV

Guild Vault V

Poster reported for flagrantly referencing The Vault.

Awaiting his permaban.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #55 - May 12th, 2014 at 1:05am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 12:06am:
Poster reported for flagrantly referencing The Vault.

Awaiting his permaban.

This. Is. AWESOME!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Reply #56 - May 12th, 2014 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on May 11th, 2014 at 7:34pm:
you`re misssing the point.

-if they can stack, why not take advantage of it? regardless if you need them at lvl 1, or lvl 28 doing ee. and i`m not speaking about resistances only. what if xp and/or stat buffs stack, (even unintentionally)?

-if they get bugged, and exploitable at some point in the future, why not take advantage of it?
guild chests is an example. i dont know any exploit about them (besides the bypasses transfer), but i`ve heard that there are.(feel free to PM me if you know any Wink) .  or what if the old bankers get the old layout, and allow bags to be put in the shared bank. or dont close when bags/stones are opened.

win win case

well, besides the time cost to make new accounts and make them buy those buffs (well, they may need 5-10m to go to lvl 2 or whatever, so that they can have higher plat cap)

recruit them in the guild before u22, buy the buffs, after the u22 stock them in the ship`s buffs bank (if i understood that part correctly), then kick them, and after 2 weeks have no more decay or less renown from larger guild.

edit: cheching the buffs, i think that the dummy and the orc buff are missing, which are nice. i wonder if the hamp buff stacks..

I was refering only to res shrines. While we do know those will stack I don't think they are worth the trouble of stocking since they aren't that useful.

And I was questioning what other ones would be significant enough to be worth the trouble of stacking.

Think since my first mention was in a different page some ppl got confused
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2014 at 1:06am by Houshi »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #57 - May 12th, 2014 at 1:15am
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 1:06am:
I was refering only to res shrines. While we do know those will stack I don't think they are worth the trouble of stocking since they aren't that useful.

And I was questioning what other ones would be significant enough to be worth the trouble of stacking.

Think since my first mention was in a different page some ppl got confused

Elemental resists are worth stacking.

Also, experience buffs (if they stack) are worth stacking. Ability shrines (if they stack) will be AWESOMELY worth stacking.

The real question is: how bad will they fuck this up and what future features will come up?

That said, does anyone have a lot of mule toons in Orien? I'll spot up plat to stock up on xp shrines, resist shrines, ability shrines (if they stack), and guild chests (which might just stack, if you take into consideration the game's programming skills).

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

The Great Neil
Korthos Resident

Reply #58 - May 12th, 2014 at 1:21am
Print Post  
What makes you think the old resists ( or any old buffs) will work?
I hoped on  a ship (Saturday) and filled the basement with old buffs and people, and you know what, they took up space. That's it. Can't use em, the one button all buffs doesn't apply them to you.

Unknown if this is WAI.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Reply #59 - May 12th, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  
The Great Neil wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 1:21am:
I hoped on  a ship (Saturday) and filled the basement with old buffs and people, and you know what, they took up space. That's it. Can't use em, the one button all buffs doesn't apply them to you.

Unknown if this is WAI.

The old resist shrines grants enhancement( I think) bonus to elemental resistance (same as the spells or pots, that is why they don't stack with those)

New ones will grant guild bonus. So they will stack with pots, spells or the old shrines

The same isn't (intentionally, at lest) true for abilities shrines, since they grant artifact bonus, suposedly the same as the new ones (though as others mentioned that might not work as they plan)

I'm still not bothering stocking elemental shrines. too much hassle just to use them for the few hours you will spend in low level.

I might stock abilities and xp shrines though, just in case. And maybe a couple chests, couse I'm pretty sure some kind of feature will arise.

Now what I think is most likely to bug out and possible stack is the crew buffs. Each one of them gives a different type of bonus, so I'm almost certain they will end up stacking

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #60 - May 12th, 2014 at 1:32am
Print Post  

Unknown if this is WAI.

Oo. The plot thickens. So I guess they really went balls-deep in this plan. I hope that this works. I see the potential in their plan to update the guild system.

I still think that they should've addressed bugs and fixed the broken shit instead.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #61 - May 12th, 2014 at 3:21am
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 1:15am:
Also, experience buffs (if they stack) are worth stacking. Ability shrines (if they stack) will be AWESOMELY worth stacking.

They don't stack. The old bonuses and the new ones are of the same kind.

Houshi wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 1:32am:
The old resist shrines grants enhancement( I think) bonus to elemental resistance (same as the spells or pots, that is why they don't stack with those)

New ones will grant guild bonus. So they will stack with pots, spells or the old shrines

This ^

Old Resist Shrine = Elemental Resistance.
New Resist Shrine = Guild Bonus.

All the rest remains unchanged.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #62 - May 12th, 2014 at 3:25am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 3:21am:

This ^

Old Resist Shrine = Elemental Resistance.
New Resist Shrine = Guild Bonus.

All the rest remains unchanged.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????!!!!!11111  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #63 - May 12th, 2014 at 4:02am
Print Post  

Three Finger Thad's: General Vendor
The Orien Express: Mailbox and AH and Bank
Guild Vault I: Member and Officer Chest + a bonus to Gem of Fortune.
Grandmaster's Dojo: +2 Will Save. Bonus to Stunning Blow and Sap.
Banquet Hall: HP Bonus + an effect similar to Heroes Feast.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #64 - May 12th, 2014 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 4:02am:
an effect similar to Heroes Feast

A non-functioning poison immunity? Sign me up!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - May 12th, 2014 at 5:21am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 4:02am:
. Bonus to Sap.

there isn't a save for sap. how does the bonus work

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #66 - May 12th, 2014 at 6:06am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 5:21am:

Don't ask me I just copied stuff from a list.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #67 - May 12th, 2014 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on May 11th, 2014 at 7:34pm:
checking the buffs, i think that the dummy and the orc buff are missing, which are nice. i wonder if the hamp buff stacks..

i must have been too sleepy last night and didnt think clearly.
the dummy is there (Guild Level 21: Tactical Training Room: +6 Damage on Critical Hits, +1 DC to Trip, Sunder and Slicing Blow & +2 To-hit with physical attacks.)
and the orc buff doesnt stack with items, so perhaps no really need for it.
« Last Edit: May 12th, 2014 at 8:02am by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #68 - May 12th, 2014 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 5:21am:

It's a typo, it gives you a bonus to Saps.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #69 - May 12th, 2014 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 4:55am:
A non-functioning poison immunity? Sign me up!

right up there with a non-functioning freedom of movement!

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #70 - May 12th, 2014 at 5:38pm
Print Post  

Unknown if this is WAI.

that's a deal breaker for me right there.  it eclipses my effort threshold to maintain them if the old resist shrines don't work with the one-stop-buff-point.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Arnos
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - May 12th, 2014 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 5:38pm:
that's a deal breaker for me right there.  it eclipses my effort threshold to maintain them if the old resist shrines don't work with the one-stop-buff-point.

I have a feeling that they will still work/stack (maybe not in this patch as the new amenities are just being shown). Otherwise- why go through the effort of even having a "cargo hold"? In fact- if the ultimate plan was to eventually not have ANY of the old amenities, what would the future purpose of the cargo hold be after the the months (years in my case) of carefully hoarded shrines?

A section of the ship that no one visits?

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #72 - May 12th, 2014 at 6:09pm
Print Post  
Arnos wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 6:04pm:
I have a feeling that they will still work/stack (maybe not in this patch as the new amenities are just being shown). Otherwise- why go through the effort of even having a "cargo hold"? In fact- if the ultimate plan was to eventually not have ANY of the old amenities, what would the future purpose of the cargo hold be after the the months (years in my case) of carefully hoarded shrines?

A section of the ship that no one visits?

That is the special place where the captain takes you...  Billy Boy, the Captain's Joy...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Reply #73 - May 12th, 2014 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 3:21am:

Flav, what do you think of the crew bonuses? I was kinda expecting the abilities and xp shrines to still be artifact or whatever it currently is.

But the crew bonuses are a much more grey territorry, since, say, the ac bonuses from K, D and the kobold all stack. I'm guessing those are probably untyped bonuses, so should stack with whatever we get now.

Jorasco 10% healing amp also seens to stack with everything, so that is probably one very worth stocking

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #74 - May 12th, 2014 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 6:09pm:
That is the special place where the captain takes you...  Billy Boy, the Captain's Joy...

SOMEONE CHANGE ONEPERCENTER'S TAG TO BILLY BOY, THE CAPTAIN'S JOY!

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Send TopicPrint