Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Latest on Throwing Issues (Read 1533 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Latest on Throwing Issues
May 9th, 2014 at 3:32am
Print Post  
This is the latest I have in my inbox since MajMal released his "clean-up" of Known Issues. This was in response to my endless bitching that throwing feats/enhancements/etc. are not fixed

"Actually it was a clerical error. There are 5 issues with it. 2 are fixed and closed, 3 are open. It was my lack of search-fu that missed the other still open bugs. Sorry for the confusion."

Still no idea if it will all be fixed in U22, though I am pretty confident they wouldn't release Swashbuckler with it all still broken.

Then again, Turbine.

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Re: Latest on Throwing Issues
Reply #1 - May 9th, 2014 at 9:15am
Print Post  
I doubt they would push back this super hyped bard fixing pre for something like throwing weapon bugs.

So yeah you're right. Turbine, that is why you fail.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 9th, 2014 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Those fuckers, those lazy lazy lazy fucking incompetent lying fuckers.

going on 18 months now.

cunts.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #3 - May 9th, 2014 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
I really do think it will all be fixed with U22. Which is terrible:
-The only Shuriken build worth having will be a 20 Monk because of the crit enahncements working in Ninja Spy. You could do a halfing or /8Ftr split but it will still be a race to try and keep up with Monk 20. Sadface

-I wonder with the changes to Swashbuckler if they will nerf Ninja Spy Teir 2 and Shuriken Expertise stacking. That smells like a Turbine move if I've ever smelt one.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 9th, 2014 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 2:01pm:
-The only Shuriken build worth having will be a 20 Monk because of the crit enahncements working in Ninja Spy. You could do a halfing or /8Ftr split but it will still be a race to try and keep up with Monk 20. Sadface

-I wonder with the changes to Swashbuckler if they will nerf Ninja Spy Teir 2 and Shuriken Expertise stacking. That smells like a Turbine move if I've ever smelt one.

No, to much work, just going to introduce shit that doesn't work and add it to the "issues list" in 6 months, stupid lying fuckers

IP Logged

Daze
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama! I do ...
I really do.

Reply #5 - May 9th, 2014 at 6:41pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 2:01pm:

If not a halfling monk .... considering racial and class enhancement are meant to stack. Doesn't mean they will of course.

Ninja poison working with shuriken is another question. It used to and I wonder if it ever will again.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2014 at 6:43pm by Daze »  

IP Logged

jaggedmonk
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - May 10th, 2014 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Daze wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 6:41pm:
Ninja poison working with shuriken is another question. It used to and I wonder if it ever will again.

Ninja poison currently works with SOME shurikens.
I have a vanilla ML 24 shuriken that will proc poison stacks on vorpals (I don't have IC ranged so..)
My Snowstar does not proc poison stacks on any crit now.  I've not tried my shadowstar, and don't have morning or thunder forged ones.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2014 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
Chuckers will rule the world quite soon, and the chorus of whiny monchers will raise the roof.

Just wanted to throw in my 2 plat.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint