Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Thelais guild: Legion (Read 22356 times)
harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Re: Thelais guild: Legion
Reply #25 - May 9th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Burn wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 6:47pm:

omg burn so hard.

+1

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - May 9th, 2014 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 8:53pm:
pretty haphazard way to snitch...seeing as reporting them directly to turbine would be a more effective means
if such was his goal

Or, just start a thread about this guild having xx of yy ill-gotten.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2014 at 9:35pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #27 - May 9th, 2014 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
I'm wondering what would've happened if someone from Legion had told him 'Yeah, I'm in Legion, what do you need?', probably PM asking for sploitz and stones.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2014 at 9:38pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #28 - May 9th, 2014 at 10:38pm
Print Post  
Generalizations are generally a sign of intellectual laziness.

I've met some members of Legion who are assholes and I've met some members of Legion who are cool. Last couple years it's mostly been the latter.

I must admit that I have more members of Renowned on my squelch list than members of any other guild and I generally avoid their LFMs, but it's probably one of those "a couple bad apples" scenarios.
« Last Edit: May 9th, 2014 at 10:39pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Turbine
Korthos Resident

Reply #29 - May 9th, 2014 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 7:13pm:
It was probably that jackass Burntz.

ugh that fucking pileon is the worst. I think he  might be burndems alt

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

Why fix it if its already
sunk.

Reply #30 - May 9th, 2014 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Turbine wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 10:50pm:
ugh that fucking pileon is the worst. I think he  might be burndems alt

He is yes, and im pretty sure he s got a sympatizer in Storm Lords that helps him grief some buddies of mine.

“Most Americans are close to total ignorance about the world. They are ignorant. That is an unhealthy condition in a country in which foreign policy has to be endorsed by the people if it is to be pursued. And it makes it much more difficult for any president to pursue an intelligent policy that does justice to the complexity of the world.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Burn
Korthos Resident

I hate you.

Reply #31 - May 9th, 2014 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Cynic Rhodes wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 11:13pm:
He is yes, and im pretty sure he s got a sympatizer in Storm Lords that helps him grief some buddies of mine.

I don't know how many times this has been said, Burntz is not Burndem. Two completely different people.

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

sunk.

Reply #32 - May 9th, 2014 at 11:26pm
Print Post  

Re: Looking for a card 9 on Thelanis Mark & Quote Quote
OnePercenter wrote on Apr 19th, 2014 at 7:09am:
PMs I have received from various folks have me pretty dialed in on who really exploited heavily on most servers, except Wayfinder, which I have covered anyway.  Try "Burntz" or something like that on Thelanis.  Unguilded alt duping/harassment account.  Heard he is especially interested in Potions of Wonder in bulk.  Sad, really, but if that is what s/he wants...

But yes, trade forum.

Burntz is Burndem's trolling account, if people don't know this by now they're retards.

“Most Americans are close to total ignorance about the world. They are ignorant. That is an unhealthy condition in a country in which foreign policy has to be endorsed by the people if it is to be pursued. And it makes it much more difficult for any president to pursue an intelligent policy that does justice to the complexity of the world.”
― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Burn
Korthos Resident

I hate you.

Reply #33 - May 9th, 2014 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Cynic Rhodes wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 11:26pm:

Re: Looking for a card 9 on Thelanis Mark & Quote Quote
OnePercenter wrote on Apr 19th, 2014 at 7:09am:
PMs I have received from various folks have me pretty dialed in on who really exploited heavily on most servers, except Wayfinder, which I have covered anyway.  Try "Burntz" or something like that on Thelanis.  Unguilded alt duping/harassment account.  Heard he is especially interested in Potions of Wonder in bulk.  Sad, really, but if that is what s/he wants...

But yes, trade forum.

Burntz is Burndem's trolling account, if people don't know this by now they're retards.

You don't have to believe me, I personally think the mix-up is hilarious, but I'm a rather trustworthy source on the subject  Wink

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #34 - May 9th, 2014 at 11:39pm
Print Post  
Cynic Rhodes wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 7:56pm:
Legion is pretty laxist nowadays.
Renowned kinda is the new legion as far as elitist attitude goes. Renowned should not be pugging period, but not very many people wants to join the guild anymore so they beg for bodies in lfms like a lot of guilds do.
The fact of the matter is, if you dont know the quest dont join the pug if its renowned specially if its that chick. She s got the dazzboh syndrome. And small but powerful is a good guild but its a very small guild and will always be.
Every guilds do have at least 1 asshole and he s usually driving the pug. Comes with the territory

Renown elitist? I don't know what kind of runs you've been in but I've personally been joining a lot of their shadow and fire dragon raids and I see every kind of guild in there. They seam very helpful with new people that get lost on the way or can't make the jump room.

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

sunk.

Reply #35 - May 9th, 2014 at 11:47pm
Print Post  
Expinst wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 11:39pm:
Renown elitist? I don't know what kind of runs you've been in but I've personally been joining a lot of their shadow and fire dragon raids and I see every kind of guild in there. They seam very helpful with new people that get lost on the way or can't make the jump room.

Yea i ve seen that side of renowned also. We might be generalising a bit much. Could be more about the driver than the actual guild nowadays.

― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #36 - May 10th, 2014 at 12:51am
Print Post  
There are bad apples everywhere.  They eventually work themselves out of guilds that have standards.

IP Logged

Teth
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - May 10th, 2014 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Ahhh a trip down memory lane.  Good times. Smiley

IP Logged

Burn
Korthos Resident

I hate you.

Reply #38 - May 10th, 2014 at 11:33am
Print Post  
Teth wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 11:22am:
Ahhh a trip down memory lane.  Good times. Smiley

Long time no see Teth, hope all is going well for you.

TRAITOR

IP Logged

jaggedmonk
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - May 10th, 2014 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Rarely see any Legion members these days.  In the past year only ran with two far as I can recall and didn't have any problem with either.
I used to run with them more often when I first played DDO. 
Back then they were definitely THE elitist guild on the server.
Only problem I ever had was they would zerg the quest and leave loot in chests, not caring bout anyone else in the group.
Never was a big problem for me, I just learned it was best not to join them for quests I didn't know.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #40 - May 10th, 2014 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Legion is pretty laxist nowadays.
Renowned kinda is the new legion as far as elitist attitude goes. Renowned should not be pugging period, but not very many people wants to join the guild anymore so they beg for bodies in lfms like a lot of guilds do.
The fact of the matter is, if you dont know the quest dont join the pug if its renowned specially if its that chick. She s got the dazzboh syndrome. And small but powerful is a good guild but its a very small guild and will always be.
Every guilds do have at least 1 asshole and he s usually driving the pug. Comes with the territory

What chick?

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

sunk.

Reply #41 - May 10th, 2014 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 4:15pm:
What chick?

Drawing a blank ATM, She drives a lot of raids for them. She seems competent enough.

― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - May 10th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Burn wrote on May 9th, 2014 at 7:09pm:
Calling people out for having "thousands of duped stones", when you asked for a PM on how to dupe them is some pretty strange logic. Cheesy

LOL Duh, he was calling them out for having thousands because they wouldn't sell him any or tell him how to do it. You know how it goes, if they don't tell the exploit the hurt feeling person (merkins) tattles.

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - May 10th, 2014 at 8:25pm
Print Post  

We had a /roll a few years ago in our guild. It was for exactly what you said. To choose who would be our guild asshole to pugs/random people we play with, because it was said EVERY GUILD HAVE ONE, so we needed one. Sadly I won the roll or lost the roll however you choose to think. But I think I have lived up to it, but sadly only the people in the guild know the real me lol.

IP Logged

mouthfull of samples
Korthos Resident

work is the curse of the
drinking class

Reply #44 - May 10th, 2014 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
the only members of renowned that are worthy of an elitist attitude came from Legion in the 1st place. And if you don't know your ddo history Legion were the ones with the worldwide 1sts for every raid until like the last 2 years or so

IP Logged

mouthfull of samples
Korthos Resident

work is the curse of the
drinking class

Reply #45 - May 10th, 2014 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 4:15pm:
What chick?

I'd assume Bailey, shes competent but an absolute MMO cancer

IP Logged

_
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - May 10th, 2014 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
I don't think any guild can be as bad as Barbarians Guild here on argo.

1v1 me mid techies.

IP Logged

Expinst
Epic Poster

EU gamer.

Reply #47 - May 10th, 2014 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
mudfud wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 8:25pm:
We had a /roll a few years ago in our guild. It was for exactly what you said. To choose who would be our guild asshole to pugs/random people we play with, because it was said EVERY GUILD HAVE ONE, so we needed one. Sadly I won the roll or lost the roll however you choose to think. But I think I have lived up to it, but sadly only the people in the guild know the real me lol.

That's the most stupid thing I've ever read on the vault.

So you think a guild to "have elite status" needs a asshole to run content with pugs?

None of this shit really matters.

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

sunk.

Reply #48 - May 11th, 2014 at 12:19am
Print Post  
mouthfull of samples wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 11:25pm:
the only members of renowned that are worthy of an elitist attitude came from Legion in the 1st place. And if you don't know your ddo history Legion were the ones with the worldwide 1sts for every raid until like the last 2 years or so

Aliclan was in that category too werent they? when the greek was leading anyways.

― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Cynic Rhodes
Waterworks Kobold

sunk.

Reply #49 - May 11th, 2014 at 12:21am
Print Post  
mouthfull of samples wrote on May 10th, 2014 at 11:27pm:
I'd assume Bailey, shes competent but an absolute MMO cancer

Yea bailey thats the 1

― Zbigniew Brzezinski

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint