Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) experience macroing (Read 29500 times)
Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: experience macroing
Reply #50 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 2:39pm:
The prblem is you need to have run and COMPLETED it on Epic difficulty to no-sack optionals. Much lik eyou need a heroic for no-sack heroic optis...

For the past ten lives I haven't completed the quest. Or did you mean succeed on the opts? I've built my toon solely around passing all 4 optional DCs on EE for many lives. You just have to go in and answer it until the xp doesn't change, then you know you're at -80%. Then wait 18 hours (make it 18.5 if you want to be safe), then run it. Don't worry about what /ransack tells you. Just look at the xp you get from the opts.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #51 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Huh? let me just run this through the Bullshit-crywolf-onometerizer.........

Ah! here we go, lets just repost this for public good:

Vendui wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 2:41pm:
I orgasm when seeing the macro I got from someone else and pretended was my own in public, even though I didn't even make one slight variation to it, the moment someone incorrectly call's a exploit "ollie's" I pee myself in joy. Oh well, i have a faster one written by someone else now. I sure hope everyone has forgotten about me stealing stuff and making up stories ^-^

Oh and before you even ask Ollie, no I wont let it go, and I am pretty sure neither will several others who caught you last time. Any time you start fluffing your little digital self here, pretending the events of last month didn't happen? I am pretty sure someone is going to slap you down you fucking freak.

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:41pm by »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #52 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:06pm:
For the past ten lives I haven't completed the quest. Or did you mean succeed on the opts? I've built my toon solely around passing all 4 optional DCs on EE for many lives. You just have to go in and answer it until the xp doesn't change, then you know you're at -80%. Then wait 18 hours (make it 18.5 if you want to be safe), then run it. Don't worry about what /ransack tells you. Just look at the xp you get from the opts.

you can epic TR and only have to run it the very first life, never again completing it to get full xp from optionals.

Quote:
Oh and before you even ask Ollie, no I wont let it go, and I am pretty sure neither will several others who caught you last time. Any time you start fluffing your little digital self here, pretending the events of last month didn't happen? I am pretty sure someone is going to slap you down you fucking freak.

Think what you want.. the specific code posted for macroing the optis, was written by me, and handed to a couple other people, who then modified it to their systems, who then passed it around to others, who followed suit. I really dont care that its posted, as said I have re-written it to be faster, and to auto-adjust to incoming lag both server and network based. The person who helped me re-write it was Fr8o. The person who assisted with the first edition was Item, better known as Backley on these forums (think i spelt that right..) If you want to keep sticking your nose up my ass, feel free. I got a juicy one coming for your evenings nourishment

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #53 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 7:54pm:
you can epic TR and only have to run it the very first life, never again completing it to get full xp from optionals.

Think what you want.. the specific code posted for macroing the optis, was written by me, and handed to a couple other people, who then modified it to their systems, who then passed it around to others, who followed suit. I really dont care that its posted, as said I have re-written it to be faster, and to auto-adjust to incoming lag both server and network based. The person who helped me re-write it was Fr8o. The person who assisted with the first edition was Item, better known as Backley on these forums (think i spelt that right..) If you want to keep sticking your nose up my ass, feel free. I got a juicy one coming for your evenings nourishment

Oh you are funny Ollie, you may want to call it nose up your ass (dreamer) but everyone else knows that it is just another person slapping you down. reminding you that we know what a thief, drama queen and liar you are. The same way you were slapped down last month, and the same way you were slapped down on the lurker-free forums last week. 

And it works, just look at you posts after each incident, you pull your head in and stop being such a lying attention whore, for days on end until you test the waters and try to float you bullshit know-it-all routine, then someone slaps you down.  You just keep hoping the turn over in the vault will allow the population to forget your lame acts, I wouldn't count on it, several of us will remind everyone of your bullshit.

Hey did you get banned today again? or was it your account hacked this time?

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #54 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 2:41pm:
I despise seeing my macro in public, even with the slight variances to it. oh well, i have a faster one written already with the help of Fr8o finding a few, key aspects. thanks go to him for pointing them out ^-^

I just look at this shit smear again and I started laughing. How the fuck would you know if they were using "your" macro in public? seriously? how the fuck could you even tell? 

Are you that self-absorbed and detached from reality that you can look at other toons running around and actually convince yourself that they were running "your" macro? You are so lame and laughable man.

I mean really, just how out of touch with reality and desperate for attention does someone have to be to make this kinda of jump? you are one sick puppy.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:03pm by »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #55 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I just look at this shit smear again and I started laughing. How the fuck would you know if they were using "your" macro in public? seriously? how the fuck could you even tell? 

Are you that self-absorbed and detached from reality that you can look at other toons running around and actually convince yourself that they were running "your" macro? You are so lame and laughable man.

I mean really, just how out of touch with reality and desperate for attention does someone have to be to make this kinda of jump? you are one sick puppy.

This post,  yes this one right here, shows everyone exactly how stupid you are. its okay though we still hate you

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:07pm:
This post,  yes this one right here, shows everyone exactly how stupid you are. its okay though we still hate you

Yeah, why don't you try to explain it liar?  read the whole thread and look at your comments and try to spin some bullshit, go ahead, just try..... What's that? you wont?

Because you cant, you stupid fucking self-absorbed liar.

Random poster: "Hey everyone! I was playing DDO today and it was so fun!"

Ollie: "yeah, I wrote that"

You are such a sick joke.

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #57 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, why don't you try to explain it liar?  read the whole thread and look at your comments and try to spin some bullshit, go ahead, just try..... What's that? you wont?

Because you cant, you stupid fucking self-absorbed liar.

Random poster: "Hey everyone! I was playing DDO today and it was so fun!"

Ollie: "yeah, I wrote that"

You are such a sick joke.

Majmal, is that you or are you just another non-programming, fucktard of a stalker spouting shit all over?

Code was posted. I would recognize my code in an instant as well.  Yes, he could be lying but there is no way a mental midget like you can see it.

Just let it go.

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Reply #58 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:35pm
Print Post  
Ollie posted scripts long time ago. I know of some of the posts, and I've used some of Ollie's work. So... yeah. I'm going to have to side with Ollie on this... Also, thanks again Ollie for that original post many months ago. And for the updates.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:25am
Print Post  
No shit he posted scripts, the origin of those scripts?  considering all his other bullshit.

Next time read it all first, fuckwits. Seriously, the two of you are such clueless wonders, go ahead ignore the shit he fucking stole and posted in the past, or wait was that his hacked account? or was it his "90" ban? or was it his "I could say more but I cant"

And by the way some guy? tick tick tick times running out dumbass.
« Last Edit: Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:27am by »  

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #60 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 1:21am
Print Post  
Quote:
And by the way some guy? tick tick tick times running out

What?

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #61 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 1:31am
Print Post  
Also... lol at 18 pages and counting on ollie / olath / cetus... People apparently care... a lot Tongue I don't care about anyone enough to write that much...

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 3:30am
Print Post  
Not sure if people in flame wars have no life, or actually care about the topic. Oh wait....

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #63 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Yawn

IP Logged

NOTdarth
Puppy Farmer

Save the Planet, Kill
Yourself

Reply #64 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 7:21am
Print Post  
Ra wrote on Jul 23rd, 2014 at 3:48am:
Yawn

Most relevant post in this thread.

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 9:57am
Print Post  
By the way, in case OP missed it, you must ransack the opts and wait 18 hours each new heroic or iconic life. As Ollie said, epic reincarnate doesn't reset that aspect, so you can jump right back onto farming them.

IP Logged

Packfan
Waterworks Kobold

It's personal

Reply #66 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
I got a macro to kinda work. It's interesting to see how easily it's affected by lag. I can hit 1-2 optionals/run most of the time until I figure out a more elegant way to move from one guy to the next. It's better than nothing though. Recalling, resetting and entering was easy.

IP Logged

Honeybunny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
how do you get the screenshots for this script which vm software o.s. screen res are you using to make this work?

salsonpex wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 2:33pm:
this is the macro I use with autohotkey

I use it inside a virtual box, so I can do other things on computer while macro runs

G and H are used for strafe and Z for attack, autotarget must be on
Code
Select All
global playerx
global playery
global playerz
global playerh
global pzone
global enterbutton
global in
global out
global yesbutton
global recall
global diff
out = C:\Users\user\Desktop\ddobot\out.bmp
in = C:\Users\user\Desktop\ddobot\in.bmp
enterbutton = C:\Users\user\Desktop\ddobot\enterbutton.bmp
yesbutton = C:\Users\user\Desktop\ddobot\yesbutton.bmp
recall = C:\Users\user\Desktop\ddobot\recall.bmp
diff = C:\Users\user\Desktop\ddobot\elite.bmp

sleep 5000

while 1 = 1
{

WaitImage(out)
enterquest()
forward(7000)
Jumpforward(500)
sleep 1000
Sleft(2500)
forward(800)
speak(7)
back(500)
sright(5500)
ForwardAttack(6000)
sleft(1100)
forward(500)
speak(2)
recallout()
sleep 11000

}

exit
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ClickImage(Image)
{
	loop
	{
			sleep 100
			ImageSearch, x, y, 1, 1, 1024, 768, %image%
	}
	until errorlevel = 0
	click %x%,%y%
}

WaitImage(Image)
{
	loop
	{
			sleep 100
			ImageSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, 1, 1, 1024, 768, %image%
	}
	until errorlevel = 0
}

recallout()
{
	ClickImage(recall)
	ClickImage(yesbutton)
}

forwardattack(Time)
{
	click 300, 300
	send {z down}
	sleep 200
	send {w down}
	sleep %time%
	send {w up}
	sleep 200
	send {z up}
}

speak(Times)
{
	while a<times
	{
		send e
		sleep 500
		send {ctrl down}
		send {F1}
		sleep 200
		send {F1}
		sleep 200
		send {F1}
		sleep 200
		send {F1}
		sleep 200
		send {ctrl up}
		a += 1
	}

}

jumpforward(jtime)
{
	send {w down}
	sleep 50
	send {space}
	sleep %jtime%
	send {w up}
}

forward(jtime)
{
	send {w down}
	sleep %jtime%
	send {w up}
}

SLeft(jtime)
{
	send {g down}
	sleep %jtime%
	send {g up}
}

Sright(jtime)
{
	send {h down}
	sleep %jtime%
	send {h up}
}

Back(jtime)
{
	send {s down}
	sleep %jtime%
	send {s up}
}

TurnFFL(Times)
{
	while a < times
	{
		send {a down}
		sleep 290
		send {a up}
		a += 1
	}
}

enterquest()
{
	back(4000)
	TurnFFL(4)
	send q
	send e
	waitimage(enterbutton)
	sleep 1000
	click 530, 280
	sleep 500
	click 480, 460
	sleep 1500
	send q
	send e
	waitimage(enterbutton)
	ImageSearch, OutputVarX, OutputVarY, 1, 1, 1024, 768, %diff%
	click %OutputVarX%, %OutputVarY%
	Click 280, 640
	waitimage(in)
}

IP Logged

OneUpGamer
Dragon Raider

Reply #68 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:11am
Print Post  
Honeybunny wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 12:37pm:
how do you get the screenshots for this script which vm software o.s. screen res are you using to make this work?

Um... just replace the logic with your own. Or make your own screenshots.
The only reasoning behind screen verification is to make sure its doing what you think its doing.

Someone might be nice enough to give you the specifics you need but it might just be better to re-write the code to your setup.

~~~~~~~~~~~

IP Logged

Honeybunny
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
While i can build systems get them working when they fail.
I am pretty much clueless when it comes to doing programming of any type.  So any details on how to go about setting ahk up properly would be lovely.

OneUpGamer wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:11am:
Um... just replace the logic with your own. Or make your own screenshots.
The only reasoning behind screen verification is to make sure its doing what you think its doing.

Someone might be nice enough to give you the specifics you need but it might just be better to re-write the code to your setup.

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #70 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
i actually had a few ppl who did this.. they would insert pauses at certain key points and turns to compensate for the "performance issues"

A good portion of you are whining on the internet, to people that can't change anything, about a game you dont play.

IP Logged

GamerE
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Mar 15th, 2015 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
salsonpex wrote on May 12th, 2014 at 2:33pm:
this is the macro I use with autohotkeyI use it inside a virtual box, so I can do other things on computer while macro runs

Question - I have set up VMWare player and DDO running within it.  But, I am having a difficult time getting autohotkey to send "commands" or "Scripts" to the ddo client.  I made a simple test -

^k::
send {space}
sleep 300
send {w down}
sleep 1000
send {w up}
return

works fine to press <control>k and have toon jump and step forward in my standard windows environment.  but in the VM, it does not work.  BUT, in the VM, if I pull up notepad, I get a "Space"w - thus... how do I "set focus" on DDO in a Virtual machine?  Am I missing something simple? 

Also, is there any way to execute/send a script directly to DDO without making the whole program tied to a hotkey, as above?

Thanks in advance for any input!

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #72 - Mar 16th, 2015 at 1:37am
Print Post  
GamerE wrote on Mar 15th, 2015 at 11:50pm:
Question - I have set up VMWare player and DDO running within it.  But, I am having a difficult time getting autohotkey to send "commands" or "Scripts" to the ddo client.  I made a simple test -

^k::
send {space}
sleep 300
send {w down}
sleep 1000
send {w up}
return

works fine to press <control>k and have toon jump and step forward in my standard windows environment.  but in the VM, it does not work.  BUT, in the VM, if I pull up notepad, I get a "Space"w - thus... how do I "set focus" on DDO in a Virtual machine?  Am I missing something simple? 

Also, is there any way to execute/send a script directly to DDO without making the whole program tied to a hotkey, as above?

Thanks in advance for any input!

I'm not an AHK expert, but just thought I would ask - are you running AHK in the VM client as well, otherwise it won't be able to call or activate the DDO client operating in a virtual machine?

IP Logged

GamerE
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - Mar 16th, 2015 at 12:00pm
Print Post  
yes, running the AutoHotKey from within the VM itself.  Excellent question and glad to provide clarification.

IP Logged

chuky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Mar 16th, 2015 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
Whats auto hot key and a virtual machine ????  Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint