Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Fire Foot (Read 6737 times)
Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Fire Foot
May 25th, 2014 at 9:18pm
Print Post  
Fuck off.  100 posts gets you nothing.
http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1395459681

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Re: Fire Foot
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:19pm
Print Post  
Got you didn't I?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
While I agree with OP, why on earth would you give the spamming fucktard a reason to keep posting? You just know he will use any post in this thread as an excuse to keep spamming.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Very dumb.

Use spammer honey pot.
Make your own thread.
Post until you let out, in its entirety, exactly how shitty your life was and is and will be.

Or, post here, with me, in a battle to see who has more time on their hands.

Ready.
Go.
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2014 at 9:29pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:33pm
Print Post  
Well hopefully you feel better now DaSawks! I went and bumped all you amazing input in your last twenty posts to show how bad mine is.

Boy I sure have learned my lesson  Tongue
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2014 at 9:33pm by »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:37pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 9:22pm:
While I agree with OP, why on earth would you give the spamming fucktard a reason to keep posting? You just know he will use any post in this thread as an excuse to keep spamming.

Soooo purdy..... your pretty white undies make me feel all funny inside...... oooooooooooh

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 9:28pm:
Very dumb.

Use spammer honey pot.
Make your own thread.
Post until you let out, in its entirety, exactly how shitty your life was and is and will be.

Or, post here, with me, in a battle to see who has more time on their hands.

Ready.
Go.

You win!!! congrats!!!!!!

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You win!!! congrats!!!!!!

IKR!

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
Now I kinda wish I had done your last 20 posts instead,  much more fun and interesting posts!

But It was for the best, I think poor DaSack was feeling sad and left out, and what is the Vault if not about supporting others when they are feeling down?

Grin

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
meh who cares let him reach 100 its not like hes going to gain much out of it.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Now I kinda wish I had done your last 20 posts instead,  much more fun and interesting posts!

But It was for the best, I think poor DaSack was feeling sad and left out, and what is the Vault if not about supporting others when they are feeling down?

Grin

i wish you did too. I have nothing to do, kinda, like, your life, except Im funnier, wittier, better looking, etc
« Last Edit: May 25th, 2014 at 9:50pm by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2014 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Yeah I know, and all I have is my huge cock.

Cheesy

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - May 25th, 2014 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Cheesy

No, I just didnt want you to be completely crushed

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2014 at 10:02pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 9:46pm:
meh who cares let him reach 100 its not like hes going to gain much out of it.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No way! he doesnt deserve my sploit list thread! i worked hard on getting all those links from all over here in one place!

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #14 - May 25th, 2014 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
Your mom Rubbinns!

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - May 25th, 2014 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 10:07pm:
Your mom Rubbinns!

lol im so sorry!

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #16 - May 25th, 2014 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 10:10pm:
lol im so sorry!

whispers: No no you gotta be meaner. Just play along.

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #17 - May 25th, 2014 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 10:02pm:
No way! he doesnt deserve my sploit list thread! i worked hard on getting all those links from all over here in one place!

I bookmarked your Exploit thread for future reference.  Great material.  I will have to remember to share what I learned with friends.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2014 at 2:18am
Print Post  
Durk wrote on May 25th, 2014 at 11:19pm:
I bookmarked your Exploit thread for future reference.  Great material.  I will have to remember to share what I learned with friends.

Ha! haha! learn! friends! 

Good one!  Grin

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #19 - May 26th, 2014 at 2:39am
Print Post  
Quote:
Ha! haha! learn! friends! 

Good one! 

This is true.. You do have more in your mouth than durk does friends.. Its a shame, you should share some with those homeless folks down the road. Your spilling everywhere, and they could live a whole minute longer if you shared..

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #20 - May 26th, 2014 at 3:57am
Print Post  
Quote:

Cheesy

And nowhere to put it :p

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 26th, 2014 at 4:56am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 2:39am:
This is true.. You do have more in your mouth than durk does friends.. Its a shame, you should share some with those homeless folks down the road. Your spilling everywhere, and they could live a whole minute longer if you shared..

You totally just hopped in here with no clue about what was being exchanged didn't pal?  Grin

It is pretty clear that what you have in exploiting skills you sorely lack in any kind of people skills or the ability to pick up on social cues. Is it possible you made some Faustian deal? you got exceptional exploit-fuu in exchange for being saddled with the personality of a turd and the self awareness of a brick?  Cheesy 

Don't get me wrong here, I am a asshole. The difference is I know it, while you actually think people here like you and your "humor" when they are only are shifting through your dreck for exploits, while holding there nose against the smell your petty vanity and insecurity make.

I am curious, you do realize that people only deal with you because of your exploits right? and you know that when they are not playing nice with you in PMs in hopes of getting the tricks they are sneering at what a tool you are?

But hey, your not all bad! my personal favorite is when you try to make funny posts! it is great, it's like watching a moose try to shuffle cards; you see him, he makes a impression, you laugh your ass off, and it has nothing to do with what the moose is actually trying to do.

Your like a little vault rainman! we should change your handle to "The Autistic exploiter!!"  Your exploits are great, and very handy, but actually having to exchange pleasantries with you to get them?? that sir, is a very steep price!

Well I am so glad we had this chance to chat, now why don't you go back to loading ram with your tongue for a thrill, and don't come back until you have some new exploit, because honestly? it's the only reason anyone even knows your here.

Remember, "The Autistic Exploiter!! think about it, it's a fantastic handle!

Bye bye!

too harsh?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2014 at 4:57am
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 3:57am:
And nowhere to put it :p

Not funny!..... I'm so lonely Cry

IP Logged

CD
Korthos Resident

I *am* CD

Reply #23 - May 26th, 2014 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Quote:
...it's like watching a moose try to shuffle cards; ...

Grin

Don't laugh at the moose.  They get testy about those sorta things, and we all know how nasty moose bites can be...

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #24 - May 26th, 2014 at 5:10am
Print Post  
CD wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 5:01am:
Grin

Don't laugh at the moose.  They get testy about those sorta things, and we all know how nasty moose bites can be...

Do laugh at this Moose! and tell him how smart he is, and post that he helped you out!  so he feeds you exploits...  Cheesy

Otherwise, point taken!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint