Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Fire Foot (Read 6760 times)
Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Re: Fire Foot
Reply #25 - May 26th, 2014 at 10:21am
Print Post  
CD wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 5:01am:
<snip>and we all know how nasty moose bites can be...

StainersMom just keeps popping up everywhere.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #26 - May 26th, 2014 at 11:53am
Print Post  
Quote:
You totally just hopped in here with no clue about what was being exchanged didn't pal? 

It is pretty clear that what you have in exploiting skills you sorely lack in any kind of people skills or the ability to pick up on social cues. Is it possible you made some Faustian deal? you got exceptional exploit-fuu in exchange for being saddled with the personality of a turd and the self awareness of a brick?   

Don't get me wrong here, I am a asshole. The difference is I know it, while you actually think people here like you and your "humor" when they are only are shifting through your dreck for exploits, while holding there nose against the smell your petty vanity and insecurity make.

I am curious, you do realize that people only deal with you because of your exploits right? and you know that when they are not playing nice with you in PMs in hopes of getting the tricks they are sneering at what a tool you are?

But hey, your not all bad! my personal favorite is when you try to make funny posts! it is great, it's like watching a moose try to shuffle cards; you see him, he makes a impression, you laugh your ass off, and it has nothing to do with what the moose is actually trying to do.

Your like a little vault rainman! we should change your handle to "The Autistic exploiter!!"  Your exploits are great, and very handy, but actually having to exchange pleasantries with you to get them?? that sir, is a very steep price!

Well I am so glad we had this chance to chat, now why don't you go back to loading ram with your tongue for a thrill, and don't come back until you have some new exploit, because honestly? it's the only reason anyone even knows your here.

Remember, "The Autistic Exploiter!! think about it, it's a fantastic handle!

Bye bye!

too harsh?

Oh yes.. i completely just hopped right in, without looking both ways first, on a thread started to tell you to go fuck yourself, die in a fire, and a few other common single line posts. Its great to see the spammer can actually type more than 4 words just to get post counts up, to see the first little special section. Only 4885 more to go before you can really see the good stuff. Keep on spamming, you can do it.

As for "no clue about what was being exchanged didn't pal?" Fairly certain I knew exactly what this was, before even reading it. I then read it, and found it to be precisely what I expected. A stuck in his moms basement no-life who feels the need to trollop along and belittle those around him, because he has no expectations in life, and even if he has, there is no will to do anything about them. Only to sit in the basement, on the inter-webs, talking out of his ass.

"People only deal with you to get sploits" - Well, on this you may be right. Then again, I wasn't always a dealer, and there were still people who dealt with me. So, your logic seems a bit flawed here. True, i'm rather an ass in game, but those who still party with me know this, and could care less, or so it seems. This could just be that "Inability to be self-aware and lack of social skills" but you never know, perhaps there are people that could care less about the sploits, and just party with you to do it. If Kitteh were around and naturally G with her (Out of Service due to lack of Net :c q.q Kitteh & G) or even Mechie, i'm certain they both would agree with what has just been written. Then there's Shadow, Alex, Rubbins, Neil, NOTSunny, and a few others who I run with on occasion, some more than others.

Now, I know there are quite a few who really don't like me and I really don't care. But you do bring up a valid point, perhaps I should just start telling everyone to fuck off and keep my secrets to myself. Can you imagine what it would be like, to not get a message every 5 mins, or a series of PMs demanding the latest tricks up my sleeves, Or even requesting that I join them on the latest run of whatever on EE, or Raid with them, or.. what not.. No, I don't believe you could imagine it, as this has never been the case for you.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - May 26th, 2014 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 11:53am:
Now, I know there are quite a few who really don't like me and I really don't care. But you do bring up a valid point, perhaps I should just start telling everyone to fuck off and keep my secrets to myself. Can you imagine what it would be like, to not get a message every 5 mins, or a series of PMs demanding the latest tricks up my sleeves, Or even requesting that I join them on the latest run of whatever on EE, or Raid with them, or.. what not.. No, I don't believe you could imagine it, as this has never been the case for you.

love it when rage makes logic its bitch

double negatives are for pro's
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2014 at 12:23pm by deftest »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #28 - May 26th, 2014 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
God, we really need bigger text with prettier font in the vault.. it's hard for me to absorb all the drama with those ugly as fuck walls of text.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #29 - May 26th, 2014 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Quote:
>your instead of you're

what actually happened is that, she was bored one day so she started editing someone else's google docs spreasheet for the birthday cards. Over the course of that, someone taught her how ddo works and showed her the card dupe trick to accelerate her spreadsheet work. Now armed with the knowledge of how shit ddo actually is, she proceeded to circumvent turbines bandaids and dupe/recycle stuff in the same way that any non retard would, except she talks about it in public so it gets fixed, and stupid people who cant figure shit out praise the fuck out of her for sharing it when they get their chance to abuse it for 2-5 days.

TL;DR Literally learned how to exploit 2 months ago and got hooked, got praised by 12 kids for sharing some publicly, and is on a mission to get more attention

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

WP
Waterworks Kobold

All of life's problems
can be solved by kicking

Reply #30 - May 26th, 2014 at 2:08pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #31 - May 26th, 2014 at 3:42pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 1:46pm:
what actually happened is that, she was bored one day so she started editing someone else's google docs spreasheet for the birthday cards. Over the course of that, someone taught her how ddo works and showed her the card dupe trick to accelerate her spreadsheet work. Now armed with the knowledge of how shit ddo actually is, she proceeded to circumvent turbines bandaids and dupe/recycle stuff in the same way that any non retard would, except she talks about it in public so it gets fixed, and stupid people who cant figure shit out praise the fuck out of her for sharing it when they get their chance to abuse it for 2-5 days.

TL;DR Literally learned how to exploit 2 months ago and got hooked, got praised by 12 kids for sharing some publicly, and is on a mission to get more attention

Rofl... If im to take this as a jab at me.. So be it, i was duping shit long before you even thought of signing up for a ddo account. That being said, the spreadsheet was started by Hath, given unto me to edit, because im me.. i olliecraft shit.. The stuff posted in Public has only been posted in said public, mere DAYS before it was scheduled to be fixed.. Kinda weird how i posted stuff after turbine work hours, and then the next morning they already had a fix for it.. you know.. as if they already had it prior to my posting of it.. Your just butthurt that you dint know any of it until i posted it. Its okay though, no hard feelings. Hell, the last duping spree was kinda funny.. Im almost certain that i was the first to learn it, on my own, on orien, and possibly one of the first to learn of it on Lama before it even went live.. Much like i found a new method on Lama this weekend.. but you know.. i have to wait until somone "Shows" me how something works first..

If im not mistaken.. Roughly 2 mins after servers were up in u21, i posted that i knew how to recycle stuff.. posted three weeks prior to that pertaining to finding a hole in Lama to do said dupe/recycle.. but yes, i most certainly had to be told how to do it..

As for "Literally Learned how 2 months ago" Olas account has been banned 5 times for longer than 2 weeks. each time for duping in some fashion. Each ban has been between 30 days and 120 days. first was banned during the very first mabar.. you know, the one where a lot of others were banned. Except, i walked out of Mabar with around 3000 spectral scales, on the first day. I must have been told how to do that though, im too dumb to know how myself.. Anyhow.. the ban lasted for 30 days, wasnt too worried. Second ban was during the "bags dont bind with bound items" phase. Not many knew that the bags were also dupable, with everything in them. Was fun with my alt accounts, made quite a few bags.. got a 120 day ban for that one. The last 3 well known Dupe events, i got a 60 day ban end of the year 2012, got a 2 week in october of 2013, originally was a 30 day, but it was lifted early, and finally a 90 day in February.. Those most definatly add up to "2 months" of knowing how to do something.. Right?
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2014 at 3:45pm by Vendui »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #32 - May 26th, 2014 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Stepping up to the plate its, The Autistic Exploiter!!

People like me!

Swing and a miss!
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2014 at 4:31pm by »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 26th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
The Autistic Exploiter!! responded to eighnuss with:

Vendui wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 3:42pm:
NO REALLY! people do like me!!!

Swing and a miss! strike two!

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #34 - May 26th, 2014 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Just a quick break while The Autistic Exploiter!! gets a different bat, and before he takes his next futile swing....

This break is brought to you by EGO, the most powerful force in nerds every where, EGO by you!

Now back to the game, okay The Autistic Exploiter!! is back in the batters box lets see it he can get a piece of this next one

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #35 - May 27th, 2014 at 12:38am
Print Post  
I brought popcorn for this? Goddammit.

From Hell's boredom I stab at thee. For boredom's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #36 - May 27th, 2014 at 12:48am
Print Post  
ow!

Hey fucker, stop spitting in my eye!

very uncool!

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #37 - May 27th, 2014 at 1:14am
Print Post  
Stop! using! exclamation! marks! like! you! are! an! ADHD! kid! on! a! sugar! rush!

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #38 - May 27th, 2014 at 1:17am
Print Post  
okay. Cry

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 1:14am:
Stop! using! exclamation! marks! like! you! are! an! ADHD! kid! on! a! sugar! rush!

But those are the best people Alex!  Grin

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:00am
Print Post  
and a few others who I run with on occasion, some more than others.

pick me pick me!

u 1337ist!... and i never get PMs.  Undecided

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #41 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:00pm
Print Post  

Dafuck?

Someone call the fucking lazy asshole mods.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #42 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 9:00pm:
Dafuck?

Nah, its just another Ollie Fan-boi.. nothin to see here ^-^

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #43 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
A swing and a miss!  strike three he is out!

oh that is a tough break for  The Autistic Exploiter!! this has really got to remind him of dating, poor guy! know so many exploits and so very few real women.

Grin
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2014 at 9:27pm by »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #44 - May 28th, 2014 at 12:50am
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 9:00pm:
Dafuck?

Not really but since you're there, I think you have something special for people like that Fire-tard.

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 12:50am by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #45 - May 28th, 2014 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 12:50am:
Not really but since you're there, I think you have something special for people like that Fire-tard.

Well your French nature is consistent if nothing else Shameless Turbine Stooge!! asking someone else to fix something you don't like? pure Frenchy! no wonder you have had such success bowing down before Turbine for scraps  Smiley

GrinYou know if it wasn't for the wine, sexy women with armpit hair, and surrendering with style you fuckers would be entirely worthless!

to geo-political?

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #46 - May 28th, 2014 at 7:42am
Print Post  
I think I have seen enough '!'s for the rest of the year.

Also, when trying to make popcorn posts pls stay within 4 lines or so. No one will care to read like 20 fucking lines, you are not  that good of a troll (well, Olie did, but he probably thought you were making some relevant point about him).

Keep it short or the popcorn will run stale people

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
GrinYou know if it wasn't for the wine, sexy women with armpit hair, and surrendering with style you fuckers would be entirely worthless 

There is always French literature- of which they lead the world in Nobel Prize Awards. The art, food, and fashion houses  Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Hermčs, Vuitton and Yves Saint Laurent.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #48 - May 29th, 2014 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 11:06am:
There is always French literature- of which they lead the world in Nobel Prize Awards. The art, food, and fashion houses  Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Hermčs, Vuitton and Yves Saint Laurent.

Ah, the Nobel prize for literature... the only one you can win by jotting down your thoughts on a napkin while having a drink in a cafe and sharing a smoke with your mistress, the both of you elegant in a casually disheveled way mastered only by Parisians.

Actually that makes sense. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint