Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Game Ban W/O item exploiting (Read 67792 times)
Yobai
Epic Poster

Re: Game Ban W/O item exploiting
Reply #125 - May 28th, 2014 at 9:53pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 2:06pm:
Ilivedreams is right.

I thought that said "liverdreams" is right.  liverdreams.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #126 - May 28th, 2014 at 10:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Very clear? Did you buy any stacks of fire scales, shadow scales, ingot, or black stone during the first week? 

If you are being "very clear" you can grace us with the answer that you have been dodging since the thread began.

You have not done anything wrong as far as duping, buying selling are concerned. The only thing wrong you did was buy duped goods and bitched, whined and endlessly try to dodge responsibility for getting caught being a smart buyer/seller.

Stop fucking lying, you self-pitying little self-declared little victim! no one cares that you bought and sold, we just think your pathetic as you hide behind "as far as I care" you stupid disingenuous child.

Did you buy in the first week or not? you fucking whiner?

too much? Smiley

Fire foot - go and read reply #81 and stop making an ass of yourself.
He did answer.  Reading fail.  Now move on to your next bone.

Btw - life is nice and easy when everything is black and white isn't it?

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #127 - May 28th, 2014 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 3:03pm:
Turbine cant control the items coming through its money house. They can try to reign in on the large buyers and sellers. If they closed the ASAH they wouldnt have to do these things. But game dead needs to leech harder. You are allowed to slowly trickle, but never flood. Think of it as permanent Shards on demand. It is an ATM with a limited withdrawal daily. The sales are aimed at the larger majority of the player base.                         

Damn, this is embarrassing. I have to agree with Rubbins. This is like those occasions when Thrudh actually says something that isn't complete bullshit on the Turbine forums.  Fortunately, neither situation comes up very often.

Aside from what the fanbois (those on the Turbine forums and those posting in this thread) would have you believe, Turbine doesn't give a flying fuck if people dupe in this game. For Turbine, it is all about the money (what a shock!). They only get pissed off when you start flaunting it for everyone else to see.

OK, let me explain this in language that people like IMARANGER can understand. Your mom knows that you are jerking off every day. She is quite content to just ignore it, up until the point you pull your tiny little cock out at the breakfast table and start working it in front of her.

A little discretion is in order.

Quite obviously, Turbine has absolutely no way to track who is and is not duping. They just look at what they think are the tell tale signs, invoke some Extreme Prejudice, and hope to scare enough people with bannings (and tales of bannings) so that duping dies down, at least to the point where they can again start pretending that it isn't happening.

If some innocent people get caught up in the witch hunt, that is just collateral damage. That concept might be brought up by some wide eyed newbie Turbine employee, at which time it will be met by some chuckles from everyone else in the room. Then, Katana Boy will launch off into some bullshit spiel and wide eyed newbie will have learned when to keep his mouth shut.

Yeah, players will get screwed over, and it will suck if you are one of those players. At this point, everyone still playing this game should be well aware of how little Turbine values you as a customer, and completely understand the rules of the road. If you don't, you have been spending far too much time believing the shit that Thrudh spiels on the Turbine forums.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - May 28th, 2014 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
for getting caught being a smart buyer/seller.

wait? thats wrong?

Its turbines responsibility to stop the duping, so what everyone is suppose to immediately stop trading till they do? So we are not allowed to trade at all till they have removed *all* the duped stuff? That could be never, for some people like the OP trading is a big part of them playing DDO.

If he did not dupe he should not be banned for duping and punished for duping, if they have a specific punishment and ban on buying duped goods they should of said so, and given a warning, hey do not trade in large amounts of certain goods at the moment because that will put you at risk.

So anyone who has traded for an item that might be duped should be banned and have an inventory raped? That's a very large portion of the player base as duped stuff can go back years.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #129 - May 28th, 2014 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 10:12pm:
Fire foot - go and read reply #81 and stop making an ass of yourself.
He did answer.  Reading fail.  Now move on to your next bone.

Btw - life is nice and easy when everything is black and white isn't it?

Yes it is fantastic! and moody! you should see a rain storm here, feels like your in a noir film, I am very lucky.

Thank you for pointing out #81, totally missed that in the midst of his whining, prevaricating, you are right it was total reading fail on my part for sure and I am sorry I posted said question mulitple times after #81, but I am really glad you pointed it out, especially because now...

The PIMP!! you fucking weak bitch, you knew you were fucking buying duped shit ! "first week" is important is it? especially if your a fucking dupe trader you fucking whiner.

You bought duped goods knowingly, you got caught, now shut up mr. victim fetish.

« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 11:02pm by »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #130 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 10:25pm:
Hi, I am Another shameless Turbine Stooge!! and I want to be able to shy away from actually exploiting but still benefit from it and still feel good about myself. I am really upset when people point out how bullshit that is.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:

You really are stupid.

IP Logged

that_arrow_guy
Waterworks Kobold

nothing to see here, move
along

Reply #132 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
i need more popcorn

I have too many toons

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #133 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 11:07pm:
You really are stupid.

And you really are transparent.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And you really are transparent.

So are you.

Transparent + Clueless.

Dupings been going on for a long time, if you every bought a mat on the ah over the last few years there's a good chance you bought a duped item.

People would target new stuff a lot, the ones who played the trading game.

Though they should be aware that just having large stacks of anything regardless of how it got there could be trouble for anyone because well Turbine seem to just not have the capability to track stuff.

Turbines incompetence is more dangerous to people just playing the trading game than it is to the smarter exploiters.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 11:28pm by NaturalHazard »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #135 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 10:20pm:
Damn, this is embarrassing

Yes, you duped a signature. Get your own damnit !
Or are you true believer in the ways of Lumberjack Plainsmen ?

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #136 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:36pm
Print Post  
Maybe it has a sound economic basis, but it's still quite funny to see Turdbin spend developer time to create the ASAH and then spend DM time to make people afraid to use it. Win!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:37pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 11:36pm:
Maybe it has a sound economic basis, but it's still quite funny to see Turdbin spend developer time to create the ASAH and then spend DM time to make people afraid to use it. Win!

Turbine logic.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - May 28th, 2014 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Damn, this is embarrassing. I have to agree with Rubbins. This is like those occasions when Thrudh actually says something that isn't complete bullshit on the Turbine forums.  Fortunately, neither situation comes up very often..

Trudh.. did you just compare me to trudh? I am always fucking right! Im so fucking right all the time that when you get near me your dick shrivels and your balls ascend in my aura of right.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #139 - May 29th, 2014 at 3:11am
Print Post  
NaturalHazard wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 11:24pm:
I am

Transparent

OMG that is so funny you actually are trying to roll out the "because its Turbines incompetence we actually are not exploiting and should not be punished when we exploit" routine.

fucking grow a pair and then lend them to The PIMP!! you are such a stooge.

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - May 29th, 2014 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 11:48pm:
Trudh.. did you just compare me to trudh? I am always fucking right! Im so fucking right all the time that when you get near me your dick shrivels and your balls ascend in my aura of right.

so balls go to heaven and dicks go to hell?

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #141 - May 29th, 2014 at 4:01am
Print Post  
Bill Z Bubb wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 12:44pm:
No, that should not be the player's assumption when buying from the store.  That should be Turbine's assumption and if everything is duped then they should close down their method of selling these obviously duped items.  To keep the store up while banning those that purchase items from their store is unconscionable.

If I get a great deal on a stereo I bought from Best Buy, I should be assured of not be arrested for buying stolen property. Now, if I get a great deal on a stereo I bought from a guy selling it out of the back of his van in Best Buy's parking lot . . .

I'd not compare it to real life (unless you are able to dupe a stereo)... If you knew that this stereo is a stolen good, you would get punished for buying it. If you bought it while not knowing that it's a stolen good, you remain unpunished but the stereo is taken away from you anyway. That's the law how it is written here. How can Turbine take stolen goods from your account? They ban you, remove the item, unban you.

Turbine assumes (dunno if assume is the right word, conclude fits probably better) that you are buying stolen goods when you buy 5k ingots for 500 shards, its arguable if you should know or not, and so bans you to take the stolen goods from you. I do think the same, and refuse to buy such stuffs for friends, when they ask me to buy the scales for them for example and trade me an EE item in exchange. Why? 1. it's obviously not legit because collecting these 5k ingots takes ages and asking only 500 shards for that then? Unbelievable. 2. I know others that were banned before you for buying 2.5k ingots for 500 shards. They got these ingots removed from their account, too. 3. I like my account and don't want it banned.

Again, I don't agree with Turbine's policy of handling it. I think it's bad to ban paying customers for buying duped things. It was fine the last time people were banned in october.
I just don't like when people pretend not to know something is duped, especially when they are on the vault. It's like they skipped the past months/years of discussion in several forum areas just to come here whining about being banned for doing "normal" trades. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2014 at 4:48am by Quak »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #142 - May 29th, 2014 at 8:37am
Print Post  
I see a new profit center for Turdbin - Insurance!

You want to buy off the ASAH but you are afraid of getting duped goods? Check this little check box "Buyer's Protection" and for a mere 10% of the transaction (or maybe a code available in stacks of 50 from the Marketplace) you are protected in the event that a GM later determines the stack of goods you bought was duped!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #143 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Quak wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 4:01am:
I'd not compare it to real life

Piracy would be the easiest way to compare duping to real life.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #144 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:27am
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 8:37am:
I see a new profit center for Turdbin - Insurance!

You want to buy off the ASAH but you are afraid of getting duped goods? Check this little check box "Buyer's Protection" and for a mere 10% of the transaction (or maybe a code available in stacks of 50 from the Marketplace) you are protected in the event that a GM later determines the stack of goods you bought was duped!

Yeegads - don't give them ideas like that.
Yeah, we pay to insure ourselves against their incompetence.....   Undecided

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #145 - May 29th, 2014 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:09am:

Forgery maybe better.

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:57am
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 7:48pm:
Let me stop you right there.

I have been very clear about the providence of the items I sell on the ASAH.  I have bought them on the ASAH or I looted them.

That is the providence as far as I care.  If Turbine does not have ASAH records that does not make anyone with a stack of unbound items a duper.  It just makes Turbine stupid.

Lack of evidence is not evidence of wrong doing.

If you had providence, you wouldn't have been caught.  Cheesy

Your personal provenance doesn't count to Turbine.  You now know that, though you're having a hard time accepting that fact.  Eventually you'll get through the other stages of grief and get there.

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - May 29th, 2014 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on May 29th, 2014 at 9:09am:

These guys?  Wink

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #148 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:07am
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 9:07pm:
You realize AS dupes were very publically mentioned by Maj Mal right? 

I'm aware of AS dupes.

Don't assume the vast majority of dupers got into AS duping.  They did not, and there's little evidence on the server I'm on that they did en masse.  I mean come, people here had to have it practically fed to them with a baby spoon and plane noises to swallow the technique.

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - May 29th, 2014 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Your mom knows that you are jerking off every day. She is quite content to just ignore it, up until the point you pull your tiny little cock out at the breakfast table and start working it in front of her.

That was Cyr did.

A little discretion is in order.

This is what Cyr should have done.

Simple, yes?  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Send TopicPrint