Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Game Ban W/O item exploiting (Read 67758 times)
ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Re: Game Ban W/O item exploiting
Reply #75 - May 27th, 2014 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:56pm:
Turbine should probably police the sellers not the buyers. Seems like entrapment. But if you going to buy duped shit and flip it don't come here and give us the holier than thou speech. Live by the sword. Cool

This but what you expect from those FUCKTARS?

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - May 27th, 2014 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:08pm:
i love all these dicklcikers who come in here and start with the youre guilty because you brought and sold duped goods. And that youre the reason why duping keeps going on.-- wow ilivedreams, youve hit a new low for moronic douche shattering your previous record for it-

I strive to break glass ceilings.   Cheesy

Without demand, there would be no duping.  Dupestributors are a critical link in the duping economy.  They help dupers launder their illicit goods.  You can only stuff so many stacks under the mattress, even with the new expanded mattress Turbine provides now.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2014 at 3:01pm by iliveyourdream13 »  

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #77 - May 27th, 2014 at 3:59pm
Print Post  
The PIMP!!, or OP, why don't you settle this for everyone man.

Did you buy stacks of fire scales, shadow scales, ingots, during the week after U21 dropped?

Simple question, potentially thread ending answer, come on OP did you?

Smiley

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - May 27th, 2014 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The PIMP!!, or OP, why don't you settle this for everyone man.

Did you buy stacks of fire scales, shadow scales, ingots, during the week after U21 dropped at any point in time in this game ever?

Smiley

ftfy

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #79 - May 27th, 2014 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
The PIMP!!,

are you looking for a sugar daddy to turn you out?  b/c you are really obsessed.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #80 - May 27th, 2014 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
yeah, but in the effort to placate his sweating litter mates I threw in time-frame litmus test,

Also I guess it is a inherent honesty bench mark as well  Smiley

But considering he has avoided and deflected answering this very question directly when it was posed before I gotta think that The PIMP!! is pretty honest (except with himself) and is avoiding answering it so he won't have to lie. 

Dodgy and whiny, but probably not dishonest in the end... guess we will have to wait for his answer....

(sound of fishing line being cast out)

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #81 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 3:01pm:

Without demand, there would be no duping.  Dupestributors are a critical link in the duping economy.  They help dupers launder their illicit goods.  You can only stuff so many stacks under the mattress, even with the new expanded mattress Turbine provides now.

Laundering duped goods is the last thing I expect to happen when reposting items on the ASAH.

I expect if Turbine kept a record of ANYTHING AT ALL it would be ASAH SALES as these involve real world currency converted to Turbine currency most directly out of anything in the game.

As such I always assumed, and still do assume, that Turbine has records that can be accessed by employees who are more competent then the ones who log onto an account and check stack sizes of unbound items.

I see no difference in buying a good from the ASAH and reposting, using it, trading it through channels, or giving it to someone else as far as the whole nonsensical argument about OMG you might have bought a duped good goes...

It's all the same except that the ASAH one has the most chance of being trackable by Turbine back to original source.

As to the mental midget spamming the thread I am pretty sure I had answered their moronic question already.  Of course I bought items during the first week of U21.  I buy and sell new items from every mod first week it is out because that is when you can make the profit from a voilatile market generally speaking.  I didn't do so well with my purchases then actually as market went WAY down from initial spike.  Made good shards from halls items (no meotoric augments sadly as I never pulled them Sad) which kept me in the black during that overall period.  Did better with more stable prices later and a second spike in prices which occurred on thunder forged (they went to a stable 100 shards per 100 stack for a while and I generally had bought at that time for something around 550 per 1000). 

Had plenty of shards going into the update also.

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 10:56am:
Maybe they check quest history/raid completions ( I know they can do that from dealing with GM when 20 th were borked ) and if you don't have that ...

That would be a logical thing to do for BtC items.  For unbound items it would be completely illogical as trades, ASAH, and old school auction house are there exactly so people can exchange these items.

I should be clear any check of my account would reveal ZERO indication of Bound items out of line with my questing log history.

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #83 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:38pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 3:01pm:

I'm not one to jump on the beat-down wagon but Wow, you are stupid.  Not all who dupe sell their stash.  Fact is a lot of them (who I've never met or spoken to and would never associate with) carefully avoid any selling as they know it could get them noticed.  They dupe to avoid the "dick-in-pencil-sharpener" grind the game has become, that's all.  Close the shard exchange and they would still dupe.

IP Logged

Strakeln
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Lumberjack

Reply #84 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:54pm
Print Post  

Last time they started doing this shit, publicity regarding their stupidity beat the Turbtards back. That's the only thing that will work this time, too. Find someone who trusts your story and has an in with MMORPG or TTH or whatever.

Or, just learn your lesson and get out of DDO while you can. I still miss what the game once was, but what once was will never be again.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #85 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 4:06pm:
are you looking for a sugar daddy to turn you out? .

You offering?  Grin

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #86 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:32pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 8:54pm:
Last time they started doing this shit, publicity regarding their stupidity beat the Turbtards back. That's the only thing that will work this time, too. Find someone who trusts your story and has an in with MMORPG or TTH or whatever.

Or, just learn your lesson and get out of DDO while you can. I still miss what the game once was, but what once was will never be again.

truth buzzkill  Sad

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #87 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 8:38pm:
I'm not one to jump on the beat-down wagon but Wow, you are stupid.  Not all who dupe sell their stash.  Fact is a lot of them (who I've never met or spoken to and would never associate with) carefully avoid any selling as they know it could get them noticed.  They dupe to avoid the "dick-in-pencil-sharpener" grind the game has become, that's all.  Close the shard exchange and they would still dupe. 

I agree.  especially the part about Ihaveadream being stupid.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #88 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Strakeln wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 8:54pm:
learn your lesson and get out of DDO while you can. I still miss what the game once was, but what once was will never be again.

News Feed!

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #89 - May 28th, 2014 at 3:52am
Print Post  
rest wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:45pm:
Fuck I wish I could find a meteoric star for 200 fucking shards. I've been scouring the asah daily and haven't even seen one at ANY price.  Angry

that's because there are only VERY few on Sarlona right now and none of the dupers could get them into their hands.  Wink

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #90 - May 28th, 2014 at 4:43am
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 8:18pm:
I see no difference in buying a good from the ASAH and reposting, using it, trading it through channels, or giving it to someone else as far as the whole nonsensical argument about OMG you might have bought a duped good goes...

See, there's where your idea of guilty mismatches Turbine's idea. While you think it's totally fine to buy 5000 dwarven ingots for 1000 astral shards to resell them, because they are surely legit in your little pony farm world, while everyone else, including Turbine, knows they are duped. Just because you close your eyes to the facts thrown at you, it does not make you innocent.

And while idgaf about if you dupe, resell or sell your asshole to Turbine to get unbanned, stop whining about getting caught, and even worse, stop justifying your dumbness. If you "professionally" resell, you surely know what's "too cheap" and what is not. You just didn't count on the possibility of being banned and now you come here seeking for sympathies to comfort yourself while knowing that all your little wealth is possibly gone for a long while. Gimp reseller.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 5:15am by Quak »  

IP Logged

Sergod
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #91 - May 28th, 2014 at 4:49am
Print Post  
I can definitely say without a doubt Cyr NEVER exploited EVER. This is fucked Cyr. Sorry to hear dude.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

and again...
Reply #92 - May 28th, 2014 at 5:17am
Print Post  
Yeah sure, okay, so did The PIMP!! buy any stacks of fire scales, shadow scales, ingots, or black stone during the first week or not?

See Sergod? the silence is deafening, that simple question has been dodged for 2 days now, while people whine that he got caught.

And I think your missing the point for a lot of us, I have no problem whatsoever with duping, buying duping, hand-joke duping, anything duping really.

I only have a problem when you split hairs and try to pretend your not a duper, and then whine like a bitch because you got busted with stacks of astral shards you made buying and selling dupes.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 5:20am by »  

IP Logged

BAMBIBEER
Dragon Raider

Stink puss

Reply #93 - May 28th, 2014 at 6:06am
Print Post  
Turdbrain does what it does  . If you have money it will get Funky with YA. IF tou don't well Trash for you Sucker.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - May 28th, 2014 at 6:11am
Print Post  
Quak wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 3:52am:
that's because there are only VERY few on Sarlona right now and none of the dupers could get them into their hands.  Wink

On Cannith, some dupers prolly did. I bought my Meteoric star ruby for 300 AS. Is it duped? I dont know. Is the price obscenely low? Not really, 300 shards is actually worth a few bucks. Is the price lower then I would expect? Well, yes. Then again, my expectations could be set too high, or the seller wanted to sell fast, or he was just a nice guy. It is a good transaction. If I would get punished for this, I would quit.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #95 - May 28th, 2014 at 6:16am
Print Post  
Lol, I bought my meteoric stary ruby for 2m pp.  Grin

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #96 - May 28th, 2014 at 6:25am
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 6:16am:

Expect banhammer incoming :-D

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #97 - May 28th, 2014 at 6:34am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 6:11am:
On Cannith, some dupers prolly did. I bought my Meteoric star ruby for 300 AS. Is it duped? I dont know. Is the price obscenely low? Not really, 300 shards is actually worth a few bucks. Is the price lower then I would expect? Well, yes. Then again, my expectations could be set too high, or the seller wanted to sell fast, or he was just a nice guy. It is a good transaction. If I would get punished for this, I would quit.

Frankly speaking, it's a price where I could not tell, but I'd expect it to be legit unless there is at least another one posted for the same price with the same expiring time.

And you will most definitely not get banned for buying one or two meteoric ruby for 300 shards each. If you bought 100 for 2000 shards? I don't know. Chances are high to be gone for a while. It's all about relations: Have 20 globes/draconic gems, 200 large shroud mats, scales of each kind.. you will not get banned.. Have 2000+ of each, then it's bye bye for a while. At least, that's my experience from seeing who gets banned and who doesn't.

Viktor Vaughn wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 6:16am:

And YOU are one lucky bastard Cheesy
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 6:38am by Quak »  

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #98 - May 28th, 2014 at 7:25am
Print Post  
Quak wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 6:34am:
Frankly speaking, it's a price where I could not tell, but I'd expect it to be legit unless there is at least another one posted for the same price with the same expiring time.

And you will most definitely not get banned for buying one or two meteoric ruby for 300 shards each. If you bought 100 for 2000 shards? I don't know. Chances are high to be gone for a while. It's all about relations: Have 20 globes/draconic gems, 200 large shroud mats, scales of each kind.. you will not get banned.. Have 2000+ of each, then it's bye bye for a while. At least, that's my experience from seeing who gets banned and who doesn't.

And YOU are one lucky bastard Cheesy

Pretty much that is the good question:

What price is okay? Sure, 100 rare stuff for the price of one is obviously weaird and almost certainly duped. And while I believe there should be some warning for ppl not to buy it, I do understand why the bannhammmer.

But what about the eteoric ruby? There was one for 700 AS for some time on ASAh. Then there were two for 700AS and 500AS.

And one day, someone posted one for 300AS. With the 700AS and 500AS went poof, so prolly sold.

Hope Turbine wont hold anyone responsible for doing a good deal. I seriously dont know if I have duped or good item.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #99 - May 28th, 2014 at 7:42am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on May 28th, 2014 at 7:25am:
Pretty much that is the good question:

What price is okay? Sure, 100 rare stuff for the price of one is obviously weaird and almost certainly duped. And while I believe there should be some warning for ppl not to buy it, I do understand why the bannhammmer.

But what about the eteoric ruby? There was one for 700 AS for some time on ASAh. Then there were two for 700AS and 500AS.

And one day, someone posted one for 300AS. With the 700AS and 500AS went poof, so prolly sold.

Hope Turbine wont hold anyone responsible for doing a good deal. I seriously dont know if I have duped or good item.

I guess it's mostly about the quantity/price relation... 1 for 1 is not bannable, 10000 for 1 certainly is. That's why you are safe to buy a +3 Str EE Black Dragon helm for 40 shards, you made an awesome deal; but the helm doesn't go into a bag.. I don't think there's a set rule that you can follow (unless someone wants to test it out) like buy 1999 for 200 shards and you are safe, buy 2000 for 200 shards and you are banned.

"Don't buy large stacks above 500+" for a low amount of shards where you think "Oh, CRAZY CHEAP. MUST RESELL" is what I would set as a rule for myself. Like we have 5 stacks of 100 ingots for 75 shards buy out.. Quite definitely duped, but pretty safe to buy if you are too lazy to farm the raids.

p.s. there were lots of globes for 30 shards each on the shard exchange for a long while, which people always bought. None of them got banned just because they were "too cheap". It was just the quantity of one per sale which was fine.
« Last Edit: May 28th, 2014 at 7:49am by Quak »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Send TopicPrint