Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) No Ban with item exploiting (Read 7523 times)
Fire Foot
Ex Member

No Ban with item exploiting
May 26th, 2014 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
Man! I am pissed, I exploit my ass off! I have all the new stuff in stacks and stacks. I have xp stones, and piles of cards, I have brand new Toons with multiple lives and literally no favor because they have only done end-game content. I have a couple of tweaked bags for moving stuff, and a whole lot of other garbage. 

But I do not get banned! I don't even try to hide it any more! I just keep doing my thing and passing stuff around, selling shit for TP codes and no ban.

You know what I don't have? big stacks of shards, sure I have plenty but because even though I don't much care if I get a ban I am not that fucking stupid.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Re: No Ban with item exploiting
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2014 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
sec, I am gonna grab my care cup.

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #2 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Man! I am pissed, I exploit my ass off! I have all the new stuff in stacks and stacks. I have xp stones, and piles of cards, I have brand new Toons with multiple lives and literally no favor because they have only done end-game content. I have a couple of tweaked bags for moving stuff, and a whole lot of other garbage. 

But I do not get banned! I don't even try to hide it any more! I just keep doing my thing and passing stuff around, selling shit for TP codes and no ban.

You know what I don't have? big stacks of shards, sure I have plenty but because even though I don't much care if I get a ban I am not that fucking stupid.

Can I haz your stuff before you ingame-chone?

IP Logged

ILoveExploits
Horoluth Raider

I Love Exploits!

Reply #3 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
Post your acc here madmatt then lets see if they cant get you.

Dear players,

The D&D rules you were familiar with were too simple to understand, so we're continuing our move away from them to needlessly confusing subsystems that will make your play experience less fun and invalidate old builds and loot. We hope you have fun working out what the fuck MRR, PRR, MP, SP, RP, CL, MCL and all the other bullshit we made up whilst drunk means.

Love,

People who don't know how to fix their own mistakes cleanly

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
My point was that unless you are really fucking stupid, and really fucking careless you, or make really petty enemies, you are not going to get a ban.

When I see people post that they had 5000 then 3500 Astral shards going in and out, and claim it was all legit I tend to roll my eyes. Astral Shards are as closely linked to real cash as Turby gets, so fucking around with them is just beggin for a Ban.

This whole "I was not exploiting Boo-hooo" thread seems like BS to me.

Sorry for the confusion, I will use my Sarcasm font next time. Grin

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:49pm
Print Post  
Quote:
My point was that unless you are really fucking stupid, and really fucking careless you, or make really petty enemies, you are not going to get a ban.

When I see people post that they had 5000 then 3500 Astral shards going in and out, and claim it was all legit I tend to roll my eyes. Astral Shards are as closely linked to real cash as Turby gets, so fucking around with them is just beggin for a Ban.

This whole "I was not exploiting Boo-hooo" thread seems like BS to me.

Sorry for the confusion, I will use my Sarcasm font next time. Grin

It seems like BS to you because you are clearly a moron.

Lots of astral shards does not make you an exploiter. 

As for petty enemies, yeah I got those in the GMs.  I have no qualms about posting on the public forums about specific GMs making idiotic statements to me or threatening me with a ban for asking for a senior GM.  I have also had those GMs get over ruled by development in one case which I am sure made that GM incredibly pissed since I can not imagine they looked good over that.

Oh an fyi making AS legit is not too hard in DDO.  You run EE quests and sell items instead of hording them.  You buy stacks and good trade items when they come up cheap and resell them (sometimes a month or two later when the market is again demanding them).

Could the items bought have been duped?  Sure, but I do not know that for a fact.  I certainly have sold stacks which were very cheap, but still profitable for me after the ASAH cut and my original purchase price.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Look! a unicorn!

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 6:49pm:

As for petty enemies, yeah I got those in the GMs.  I have no qualms about posting on the public forums about specific GMs making idiotic statements to me or threatening me with a ban for asking for a senior GM.  I have also had those GMs get over ruled by development in one case which I am sure made that GM incredibly pissed since I can not imagine they looked good over that.

Oh an fyi making AS legit is not too hard in DDO.  You run EE quests and sell items instead of hording them.  You buy stacks and good trade items when they come up cheap and resell them (sometimes a month or two later when the market is again demanding them).

Could the items bought have been duped?  Sure, but I do not know that for a fact.  I certainly have sold stacks which were very cheap, but still profitable for me after the ASAH cut and my original purchase price. 

If you disregard the heavy sarcasm, he does make a good point.  It seems like turbine is targeting people with astral shards.  I also know someone who got banned who was a heavy ASAH trader.

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - May 26th, 2014 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 6:57pm:
If you disregard the heavy sarcasm, he does make a good point.  It seems like turbine is targeting people with astral shards.  I also know someone who got banned who was a heavy ASAH trader. 

Seems pretty stupid to me, but yeah Turbine...

IP Logged

madman
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - May 26th, 2014 at 7:05pm
Print Post  

True but it does seem to be more the buyers than the sellers lately.  At least in the ones I have heard about on the bans.

Note limited data set.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 26th, 2014 at 7:07pm
Print Post  

This is my favorite part!

Okay here is a test, did you buy any stacks of Fire scales, shadow scales, ingots, black stones, during the first week after U21?

Yes? well your as dirty as the rest of us!  Grin

The whole "do not know that for a fact" is the flimsiest defense man, and I am surprised how often people trot it out to cover. 

The simple fact is when you buy those items you know are cheap dupes, your a exploiter. It is just that your a exploiter who doesn't have the balls to make his own  Smiley

Think of as being a war profiteer, you know your product is dirty but your selling it for profit.

So butch up and take your punishment instead of whining like a little white collar bitch who got popped with a bag of weed!

And send me a tell when your ban is over, I will send you some good exploits so you can make your own this time! (seriously happy to do it)

IP Logged

madman
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - May 26th, 2014 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Okay here is a test, did you buy any stacks of Fire scales, shadow scales, ingots, black stones, during the first week after U21?

The whole "do not know that for a fact" is the flimsiest defense man, and I am surprised how often people trot it out to cover. 

The simple fact is when you buy those items you know are cheap dupes, your a exploiter. It is just that your a exploiter who doesn't have the balls to make his own  Smiley

Think of as being a war profiteer, you know your product is dirty but your selling it for profit.

So butch up and take your punishment instead of whining like a little white collar bitch who got popped with a bag of weed!

And send me a tell when your ban is over, I will send you some good exploits so you can make your own this time! (seriously happy to do it)

1 out of 1 Cultural Anthropologists have analyzed your posts.  There are multiple terms we use for people like you.

Lately though, we just use a popular word when we look at each other about these people.  It is fucktard.

Now be a good boy and let the grown ups talk.
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2014 at 7:25pm by madman »  

IP Logged

Cyr
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - May 26th, 2014 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Quote:

I bought stuff all over the place in time.  The 4K shards I dropped were not that long ago.

As far as not knowing, shrug if you think it is a 'good excuse'.  It is the plain truth of the matter.  I did not dupe.  I bought stuff on the ASAH without having any idea who I bought items from or how they obtained them.'

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 26th, 2014 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
OH! Swing and a miss!

Madeline attempts to shut down someone pointing out things that make her uncomfortable without actually addressing those things! Because Maddy knows it's true!

I guess this means a fucktard has a argument Maddy can't combat.... so what is someone dumber then a fucktard?

um liar? delusional? hypocrite? nope, none of those are really catchy.

Guess we will have to stick with:
MadMan: The Fucktard's Fucktard!!

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 26th, 2014 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
Cyr wrote on May 26th, 2014 at 7:28pm:
I bought stuff all over the place in time.  The 4K shards I dropped were not that long ago.

As far as not knowing, shrug if you think it is a 'good excuse'.  It is the plain truth of the matter.  I did not dupe.  I bought stuff on the ASAH without having any idea who I bought items from or how they obtained them.'

So you didn't buy any stack of Fire scales, Shadow scales, ingots, or Black stone during that first week?  Grin

as I said before, Look! a Unicorn!

Buy dupe goods and your a duper, or in your case a "Dupe Profiteer!"  Smiley

IP Logged

madman
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - May 26th, 2014 at 9:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
OH! Swing and a miss!

Madeline attempts to shut down someone pointing out things that make her uncomfortable without actually addressing those things! Because Maddy knows it's true!

I guess this means a fucktard has a argument Maddy can't combat.... so what is someone dumber then a fucktard?

um liar? delusional? hypocrite? nope, none of those are really catchy.

Guess we will have to stick with:
MadMan: The Fucktard's Fucktard!!

No Cyr is fine, and I have been called Madeline before, doesn't bother me. So what?

No I did not expect to shut you down.

Cyr is standup, so was Vann.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #16 - May 26th, 2014 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Hey, hey, lets take it easy here.....

I am sure that you and I can be friends mate, only natural okay?

And I believe you when you say they are standup guys, they would have to be standing up to hold those Backpacks full of duped scales, ingots, and dirty shards... obviously they are standup guys. Standup guys who buy dupe goods make a massive profit buying duped goods and then standup and whine when they get caught! 

So clearly they are standup guys! Me? I wouldn't mind if they sat down, perhaps it would quiet the phony wailing and gnashing of teeth sound those standup guys make.

And I want you to know MadMan: The Fucktard's Fucktard!! , that you, me, and Cyr.... pardon me, that you, me and The PIMP!! are going to be great friends after all this is over!

If nothing else The PIMP!! will be buying my duped goods as soon as his ban is over, and that has got to be the start of a beautiful friendship doesn't it?

Although I do hope he will stop whining like a bitch by then.

Hey, one last thing, I think in the interest of brevity I will use M.M.T.F.F. when addressing you alright?
« Last Edit: May 26th, 2014 at 9:32pm by »  

IP Logged

ddofun
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - May 26th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Just post your server and character names, and Maj will take care of that for you. 

OR BETTER YET, POST "YOUR BEST FRIEND'S" characters and laugh all the way to the quest entrance.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2014 at 9:36pm
Print Post  
Oh stop! stop it! you cad!  tehe he he

IP Logged

Silidri
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #19 - May 27th, 2014 at 2:08am
Print Post  
Quote:
as I said before, Look! a Unicorn!

Oh that's what flew by my window?

I thought it was that fuck I was supposed to give

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #20 - May 27th, 2014 at 2:21am
Print Post  
A friend commented to me that people were buying stones and ingots for AS atm and now is the time to sell.  So I put up 4 stacks of 10.  And they sold.  And now I have more shards than i've had for ages.

Yeah yeah Cyr I know I'm not up to standard for a serious trader Smiley

question: if only exploiters have the shards to buy things like stones that you can get pretty easily by running the raids,  does that mean I am 'participating in an exploit' ?

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #21 - May 27th, 2014 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Meli wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 2:21am:
does that mean I am 'participating in an exploit' ?

Sure, why not?

Smiley But I would say that it is a pretty safe bet that you have participated in an exploit anyway.

IP Logged

Quak
Dragon Raider

Reply #22 - May 27th, 2014 at 4:52am
Print Post  

The only people that I know that got banned for ASAH trades were those that bought large stacks of mats/ingots. People that sell EE items for shards... those don't seem to be Turbine's concern. And it would be more than stupid to ban someone because he puts up a... let's say Snowy Owlbear Companion for 2000 Shards and someone else buys it.

If they were hunting successful (non-duped stuff) ASAH traders now instead of focussing on fixing bugs, performance issues and our beloved ghostbane era... It would finally explain why the game goes down the drain Cheesy

IP Logged

Booooga
Dragon Raider

Drama? What's drama?

Reply #23 - May 27th, 2014 at 8:50am
Print Post  

So, you had about $200 worth of astral shards that you got purely by trading stuff on shard exchange? Cool story.

C'mon. If you were clean, you'd be getting your account back with all the goodies. Instead, you're just playing victim here. Tongue

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #24 - May 27th, 2014 at 9:08am
Print Post  
OP, have you ever considered playing in traffic with a grenade in your hands?

Make yourself useful and try it. Cheesy

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint