Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic NSFW! You bitches have been warned! (Read 11371 times)
AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: NSFW! You bitches have been warned!
Reply #25 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 11:31pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:53pm:
I am only in my mid-50s. I said I saw the 1960's. Work harder on your math, Shade. As to the other question, as long as they are of legal age......

Roll Eyes

Just an FYI, the magic number is 60, trust me.  Might want to settle down before that man.  Clock's ticking!

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #26 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:41am
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:53pm:
Somehow, I knew that all I really needed to do was use the phrase "latent homosexual" in order to arouse Yobai's...attention.  Cool

so you're a douche AND a homophobe.  what a surprise.

I'm curious, is all that burping you do in the video due to swallowing so many of your wife's queefs, or is it something else?
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:43am by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #27 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 4:06am
Print Post  
Another psychopathic old fuck from a consulting tax-evader company? Oh, my I am so jelly, I always wanted to be a huge useless douchebag with (political) connections and no real talent.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

iliveyourdream13
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Jun 3rd, 2014 at 7:04pm:
For context, I run my own consulting company from my home office, so I can do whatever the fuck I want to do when I'm not at a customer site.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, and blah.

I haven't had to go "into" an office against my will in 8 years.  I can run a conference call, read the vault, and get off on gw reddit threads all at the same time.  I call it multi-tasking.  As I think I've already established in threads prior, I don't have a conscience, and find all morality nothing but human constructs.

But, while I'm not offended by your .gifs subjects matter, except to the extent they are the oldest and lamest things I've seen on a daily basis, I do find them quite tiring.  You know why?  Because I could find new and better voyeur stuff in about a dozen places online in the time it takes one of your lame .gifs to visually assault my eyes.  Roll Eyes  Frankly, I've got hotter voyeur photos on my cell phone than you've got in a mountain of your borrowed .gifs.  But, I don't share what I've seen.

Better yet, I bet you and everyone else on here has pictures stashed on your hard drive of women I know/met personally.  Because get this, the trick isn't having a lot of money, it's knowing how to be where the action is.  I had no problem hanging out in clubs of ill repute and in the gutter when I was a blue collar kid schlepping packages by night.

Your cleavage .gifs are tired and worn, probably like you and that letterman jacket you're still wearing.   Shocked

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #29 - Jun 15th, 2014 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
iliveyourdream13 wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 7:36pm:
Your cleavage .gifs are tired and worn, probably like you and that letterman jacket you're still wearing.   Shocked 

I was envisioning members only jacket.  but letterman works.  he was probably on the yearbook committee or some shit.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #30 - Jun 22nd, 2014 at 5:10pm
Print Post  
My, I do love this thread. Let's see what some of the more socially defective members of the Vault wrote this week:

AtomicMew wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 11:31pm:
Roll Eyes

Just an FYI, the magic number is 60, trust me.  Might want to settle down before that man.  Clock's ticking!

Sounds like a personal problem you are having there. I would suggest consulting a physician, rather than posting about it on the Vault.

Yobai wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 2:41am:
so you're a douche AND a homophobe.  what a surprise.

I see you now have added on ludicrous accusations of homophobia to your already noted obsession with feminine hygiene products.

For the record, I don't really care what two consenting adults do to sexually satisfy themselves, although we do live in a society which causes some people to lie about their sexual orientation, even to themselves.

The fact that I simply noted that the subject drew your attention has for some reason caused you to feel that you needed to lash out at me.

Why all the anger? Why does the phrase "latent homosexual" and your name in a sentence cause such an emotional reaction? Clearly, I said nothing specific about you.

Perhaps it is time that you sat down and gave the issue some thought. If you discover any revelations about yourself, consider sharing them on the Vault. This is a warm, embracing community, and I am sure that, given the tremendous respect that you have from all who post here, your revelations will be met with nothing but acceptance.

m4lacka wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 4:06am:
Another psychopathic old fuck from a consulting tax-evader company? Oh, my I am so jelly, I always wanted to be a huge useless douchebag with (political) connections and no real talent.

Like most people in your position, you do sound "jelly". Sorry that your life hasn't turned out well. Really, I care.  Cool

iliveyourdream13 wrote on Jun 15th, 2014 at 7:36pm:

Blah, blah, blah. If your reading comprehension was that of an average high school kid, you would have noticed that the entire theme of my opening post was that...the GIFs in question are rather tame. Is Captain Obvious your sock puppet?

I can dispel these ridiculous assertions however:

1) I look nothing like the GIFs in my opening post.

2) I have no letter jacket. I realized early on that, although I could be a reasonably successful high school athlete, there was no way I was ever going to be a pro athlete, hence anything other than recreational sports was simply a waste of time.

By the way, aren't you the guy with the secret plan to buy DDO from Turbine? How is that going so far? What a ridiculous poser you are, even for an internet forum.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

CD
Korthos Resident

I *am* CD

Reply #31 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 8:19am
Print Post  
Illetirated wrote on Jun 4th, 2014 at 1:33am:
Also when you're 60, would you rather be with a 20-30 yr old or a 60 yr old?

60 seems to be that magical age when you can start getting away with stuff that gets the rest of us smacked or arrested.   Friend of mine, early 60s.  He can flirt with younger girls (20s-30s) and they give him a hug while he wraps his arm around em and cups an ass cheek.  They just giggle and give him a peck on the cheek before stepping out the hug. 

And it sure ain't for his money!  He did used to do some radio DJing, so he has the gift of gab.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint