Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) MajMal's report card (Read 42037 times)
DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

MajMal's report card
Jun 13th, 2014 at 11:55pm
Print Post  
TL:DR  How does MajMal rate now in your eyes after U22?

So MajMal has been in the new post for awhile now.
He's placed a real focus on closing exploits asap, with an undertaking to tackle significant bugs and fix the gaps in racial and class enhancements.

Everyone said, let's wait for U22 before judging..... so, how has MajMal measured up Vaulties?
How does MajMal rate now in your eyes?

What was promised vs what has been delivered?

We have some new shinies - E3BC, Guildships, Guild levels, swashbuckler and bag deposit box.

How is that new content looking after a few days?
E3BC - buggy, laggy and crashes seems to be the comments.  Complaints about instakill traps and inanimate objects with evasion?  Sounds like QA had another good run on this content?

Guildships and Guild levels - what do people think overall - a worthwhile addition?

Swashbuckler - how are those SWF builds working out? 
Nothing much was done to fix the existing Bard trees?  Why add a new one?  A few hours spent fixing the existing ones wouldn't hurt?

Bag Deposit Box....... what more can be said.  Clustafuck?

What other less promoted enhancements did we see?
Exclusive tags on all windows now - so you can't have two windows open at a time?  How is everyone enjoying this new gameplay enhancement?  Makes inventory mgmt and crafting fun eh?
But wait!   To fix the latter - many crafting systems have been permanently fixed (to no longer work).  Enforced obsolescence - choice!

/Gogglesup command - yee hah!  have been waiting 8 years to login in for that.  How about fixing the status of cosmetic masks/headgear to retain the previous setting?  Too hard?  So let's add another command - that will distract them!

Have enough bugs been fixed to justify the extreme prejudice on exploits?
Were more bugs fixed than were introduced in U22?

So what have we got on the horizon - a new class and a new explorer area (epicified)?
Do we really need another class?  How many people feel there isn't enough choice in race and classes?  Sure new ones would be interesting, but more important than fixing existing issues?
Instead of another class - how about rebalancing some of the weaker ones like Bard, Barb & Pally (and making 3 classes more viable at once)? 
But no, Turdbine makes a new shiny to distract the masses - probably charge for it too.

Interested to read your views.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2014 at 8:05am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Re: MajMal's report card
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:02am
Print Post  
I, for one, am enjoying the new 3bc content and airships. Sure, there are bugs, but that comes with a "Free to Play" game. Now, if this was Elder Scrolls Online, where I'm forced to pay money monthly... then I'd expect more of the bugs to be worked out. It just comes with the territory of F2P games.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:07am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 13th, 2014 at 11:55pm:
TL:DR  How does MajMal rate now in your eyes after U22?

E3BC - meh
Guildships - like 'em
Guild levels - meh
Swashbuckler - undecided
bag deposit box - fail
bugs, breaks, freeps, and queefs - as expected
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:15am by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:47am
Print Post  
The guy has good vision but shit execution.

Must try harder.

IP Logged

Dark_Helmet
Wielder of the Schwartz

I hate you!

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:15am
Print Post  
Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:02am:
I, for one, am enjoying the new 3bc content and airships. Sure, there are bugs, but that comes with a "Free to Play" game.  It just comes with the territory of F2P games.

Unless you farmed for the points, you had to pay for 3BC to play that "free" stuff.

It was another clusterfuck where they broke MAJOR stuff as well as released broken stuff:

Airships:
•NEW: Airship interior trim dyes do not work on some airships.
-- Okay, Not a major deal... maybe this isn't all bad?

•NEW: New Airship Amenities are not currently appearing in chests. This will be fixed in a future update. Pre-Update 22 amenities (such as the pre-U22 XP shrines) remain available in the Cargo Hold for purchase, and new Update 22 permanent versions are available for Astral Shards.
•NEW: The Banquet Hall Spirit Binder does not bind a character to the airship, but instead binds characters to the Rusty Nail tavern in The Marketplace.
•NEW: Airship tavern amenities are not currently working correctly, and are not allowing for spell swaps, usage regeneration, and other tavern area effects. Additionally, Airship hot tubs and top decks are not providing tavern area benefits.
•NEW: The First Mate does not allow players to deposit platinum or other coinage (but does allow players to deposit Astral Shards.)
•NEW: Iron Defenders are not getting buffs from the "Buff Bar".

Crafting:
•NEW: Many forms of item crafting (Greensteel, Cauldron of Sora Katra, etc.) are not currently functioning. This will be fixed in the near future.
•NEW: Many recipes in the Altar of Epic Rituals are not working. This will be fixed in the near future.
•NEW: Cannith Crafting Item Deconstruction is not currently working. This will be fixed in a future update.
•NEW: Cannith Crafting Shard devices are not displaying ingredients correctly in their UI, although the device consumes the materials correctly.

Enhancements:
•NEW: The Kensei Agility enhancement's tool tip displays incorrect information when taken or reset until the character logs out and then logs back into the game.
-- Okay, two that aren't a big deal (just display).

•NEW: The Swashbuckler's Coup de Grace enhancement is not working on a Fascinated or Sleeping creature.
•NEW: The Assassin's (and Drow's) Venomed Blades enhancement is preventing sneak attacks.

Feats:
•NEW: Players will see an "invalid advancement data" error when taking a Single Weapon Fighting feat outside of initial Character Creation if that player takes the necessary ranks in balance during the level in which they attempt to take the feat. This issue can be avoided by putting the necessary ranks in Balance while in an earlier level.
•NEW: The monk's Ten Thousand Stars feat is not currently available to be taken as a Class Feat, but can be taken as a regular feat, once the requirements are met.

Guilds & Airships:
•NEW: Global Broadcasts celebrating a guild hitting milestones above level 150 are being re-broadcast when a guild reaches the threshold again (due to decay.)
-- Okay, this is not a major issue at all, so it can be "forgiven".

Items:
•NEW: Shining Crescents currently benefit from Single Weapon Fighting feats, even though it is a two-handed weapon. This will be fixed in a future update.
-- Wow, a first! Something beneficial to the players: An exploit posted! Hurry and use it before it goes away!

•NEW: Attempting to use a Key to the City - Eveningstar from a Veteran Status airship (Heart of Wind) will prevent your character from being able to return to the Heart of Wind. Please do not do this!
•NEW: Older versions of the Libram of Silver Magic are not updating correctly if they were stored in a bank or TR cache when Update 22 was released. Players affected by this should contact Customer Service for assistance.
-- Yes, we said we fixed it. No, we did fix it. Why is everyone asking about something that is fixed? Okay, maybe there is an issue with some small amount of players and we will do it by hand...

Quests:
•Eveningstar
•NEW: The pigeons located near the Eveningstar mailbox have been taking voice lessons from parrots.
House Cannith
•The Lord of Blades
•NEW: The elemental teleporters will only teleport one character. This will be fixed in the next game update.

The Shadowfell Conspiracy
•Breaking the Ranks
•NEW: Some Shadar-Kai have the wrong outfits on.
-- Okay, another on that is not a major issue at all, so it can be "forgiven" as well.

The Path of Inspiration
•Dream Conspiracy
•NEW: The puzzle room tiles can stop working, preventing quest completion.

•Three Barrel Cove
•NEW: The Heroic Rare Ithun Orenah appears on Epic difficulty.
•NEW: The DM text that displays when an airship is destroyed in displaying more frequently than intended.
-- Okay, not a major issue at all. But, we don't care about our product enough to proofread what we post iS (sic) an official thread...

•Precious Cargo
•NEW: Ranged attacks against moving airships will miss unless the attack targets and hits the center of the airship.

NEW: Spell Critical effects sometimes post messages to the Combat Log about bonuses not stacking for effect types they do not actually provide.
-- Way to end on a high not. This is just an annoyance and not a major issue. Congrats!

28 new bugs that they admit to and numerous others. What kinds of bugs? How about issues with selling stuff to your pawn vendors?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:50am
Print Post  
F

IP Logged

NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 2:09am
Print Post  
D

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 2:39am
Print Post  
I just don't understand why he pushed this shit out early.

I can't take advantage of big guilds lack of interest in noobs (decay) because they can rape my stored A$.

I can't craft for my lowbies.

I can't finish fuckin abbot on my tr.

I guess I'll just sit here with my thumb up my ass in chat?

Go Maj!!!

Edit: oh I should give a grade?

I award a participation ribbon.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2014 at 2:48am by Cairnoir »  

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:09am
Print Post  
Eso

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:13am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 2:39am:

Oooh that's even worse than a bad grade.

Well played!

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #10 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:48am
Print Post  
Ya know what? I redacted a response to a familiar post you might remember, right before he became producer, at the request of Strakeln. I got no hate. He's a fukkin cat herder like me.

But there was no reason to push this bullshit out early. If it isn't his fault he still deserves the ribbon.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2014 at 3:50am by Cairnoir »  

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:01am
Print Post  
- E3BC: Ran once, will never step in there again. No endgame, traps with over the roof saves and damage, cannons and ballista with evasion  Cheesy

- Guildships: blatant money grab, prices too high, screwing small guilds, could have been much better. I like the buff all button and that's it.

- Swashbuckler: Idc .

- Bag deposit box: What a fail. 45 slots for VIPs and only 12 or whatever for non VIPs. Bugged since day 1. Fail.

IP Logged

Fire Foot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:12am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 5:01am:
- E3BC: Ran once, will never step in there again. No endgame, traps with over the roof saves and damage, cannons and ballista with evasion  Cheesy

- Guildships: blatant money grab, prices too high, screwing small guilds, could have been much better. I like the buff all button and that's it.

- Swashbuckler: Idc .

- Bag deposit box: What a fail. 45 slots for VIPs and only 12 or whatever for non VIPs. Bugged since day 1. Fail.

boring.....

see what I did!  Grin

IP Logged

wascally wabbit
Korthos Resident

I Hate Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 2:39am:

You're assuming that, since his "promotion" MajMal has participated in development and QA.  Personally, I don't think he gives a flying fuck about the game other than "fixing exploits" - which results in breaking game systems everyone uses daily

I'll fix it for you

I award a certificate of attendance.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 7:46am
Print Post  
Swashbuckler is really good. Well designed.

They could have given cosmetics an overhaul and added actual in game class based outfits and helms. Like a Swashbuckler outfit and hat, but turbine, so..

You really cant think of what to sell to your players? Open some dnd sites, goggle Zorro, 3 musketeers, Jack Sparrow outfits. I cant even look like a Swashbuckler...

The least I expected was the good old Turbine stand by of here have a new pet. Speaking of. Why wasn't there a pet Parrot for everyone who purchased 3bc, or 250 tp otherwise?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

jaggedmonk
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:42am
Print Post  
Only logged in to roll dice and re-post auctions since update; so the ribbon sounds well deserved to me.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #16 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:43am
Print Post  
Does anyone remember this gem from MajMal?

Quote:
07-13-2011, 08:45 PM

Well, solved that. No crafting for anyone.

We will take a step back, and not try to hurry so much, and finish this system off.

Please, and MF said this elsewhere, we are going to try and be more open. Be constructive, not deconstructive...er...disruptive.

Yes, there is a QA team. A damn good one, the amount of bugs you never see is staggering. Yes, most QA are not on the forums, for multiple reasons, but we have a face now...me (who is a he). See my blog over in my ddo(http://my.ddo.com/ddoqablog/2011/07/...m-the-kobolds/) if you wish. I've been doing games for a long time, and if you see what I worked on, my standards for quality are pretty high. I took today personally, and probably won't sleep much tonight.

It is a New Turbine. I don't care about 2 years ago. I care about the future of this product. I hope some of you can let whatever happened in the before times go, and I promise my team will do the best that we can do to serve you. But we need some mutual respect. I'll listen to you, as long as you are not kicking me in the jimmies. Deal?

He has earned all the jimmie-kicking he gets.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:44am by OldCoaly »  

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Dr_tank2vich
Puppy Farmer

I Love Darma!

Reply #17 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:48am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:15am:
[snip]

A couple of other items I'd add to the "fail" column (apologies if they've already been mentioned):

Orchard collection containers (tome of legends, shield, sigil frame) not collecting so unable to flag for Abbot

One way airship portal (leaving) 3 barrel cove

Need to backtrack on the new astral shard airship prices. Kudos for making the change but should have been released at the correct price point to begin with

In the "win" column:

I'd have to put the new airship amenities and buff all bar. It is mitigated by the fact that you can loose amenities by adding a new without putting the old in storage. But overall a net positive to my gaming experience.

I've not been out to epic 3BC but even if it is buggy as hell it is still an addition to the game at not additional cost since I had already bought the pack

"The court heard that Duffy has Asperger's syndrome and suffers with alcohol problems."

Or as we call it here: Mod status.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #18 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 9:52am
Print Post  
I don't know why you guys are complaining so much.. I'm having the time of my life trolling with the new glitches.

IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #19 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 10:34am
Print Post  
Business as usual.

If they had better quality, people would be more inclined to actually pay for stuff.

GW2 is mostly F2P, purchase the game for 60$ last I knew was the price, and you can play without ever giving any money and they have decent quality, way better than DDO but that isn't too hard to do since DDO set that bar so low.

If DDO had better quality, they probably wouldn't have had to fire those people.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #20 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Fuck Off wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 10:34am:
Business as usual.

If they had better quality, people would be more inclined to actually pay for stuff.

GW2 is mostly F2P, purchase the game for 60$ last I knew was the price, and you can play without ever giving any money and they have decent quality, way better than DDO but that isn't too hard to do since DDO set that bar so low.

If DDO had better quality, they probably wouldn't have had to fire those people.

True. But GW2 has not only exploits but also hacks, and they are way worse than the exploits in ddo.

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Reply #21 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Dark_Helmet wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 1:15am:
Unless you farmed for the points, you had to pay for 3BC to play that "free" stuff.

It was another clusterfuck where they broke MAJOR stuff as well as released broken stuff:

Airships:
•NEW: Airship interior trim dyes do not work on some airships.
-- Okay, Not a major deal... maybe this isn't all bad?

•NEW: New Airship Amenities are not currently appearing in chests. This will be fixed in a future update. Pre-Update 22 amenities (such as the pre-U22 XP shrines) remain available in the Cargo Hold for purchase, and new Update 22 permanent versions are available for Astral Shards.
•NEW: The Banquet Hall Spirit Binder does not bind a character to the airship, but instead binds characters to the Rusty Nail tavern in The Marketplace.
•NEW: Airship tavern amenities are not currently working correctly, and are not allowing for spell swaps, usage regeneration, and other tavern area effects. Additionally, Airship hot tubs and top decks are not providing tavern area benefits.
•NEW: The First Mate does not allow players to deposit platinum or other coinage (but does allow players to deposit Astral Shards.)
•NEW: Iron Defenders are not getting buffs from the "Buff Bar".

Crafting:
•NEW: Many forms of item crafting (Greensteel, Cauldron of Sora Katra, etc.) are not currently functioning. This will be fixed in the near future.
•NEW: Many recipes in the Altar of Epic Rituals are not working. This will be fixed in the near future.
•NEW: Cannith Crafting Item Deconstruction is not currently working. This will be fixed in a future update.
•NEW: Cannith Crafting Shard devices are not displaying ingredients correctly in their UI, although the device consumes the materials correctly.

Enhancements:
•NEW: The Kensei Agility enhancement's tool tip displays incorrect information when taken or reset until the character logs out and then logs back into the game.
-- Okay, two that aren't a big deal (just display).

•NEW: The Swashbuckler's Coup de Grace enhancement is not working on a Fascinated or Sleeping creature.
•NEW: The Assassin's (and Drow's) Venomed Blades enhancement is preventing sneak attacks.

Feats:
•NEW: Players will see an "invalid advancement data" error when taking a Single Weapon Fighting feat outside of initial Character Creation if that player takes the necessary ranks in balance during the level in which they attempt to take the feat. This issue can be avoided by putting the necessary ranks in Balance while in an earlier level.
•NEW: The monk's Ten Thousand Stars feat is not currently available to be taken as a Class Feat, but can be taken as a regular feat, once the requirements are met.

Guilds & Airships:
•NEW: Global Broadcasts celebrating a guild hitting milestones above level 150 are being re-broadcast when a guild reaches the threshold again (due to decay.)

Items:
•NEW: Shining Crescents currently benefit from Single Weapon Fighting feats, even though it is a two-handed weapon. This will be fixed in a future update.
-- Wow, a first! Something beneficial to the players: An exploit posted! Hurry and use it before it goes away!

•NEW: Attempting to use a Key to the City - Eveningstar from a Veteran Status airship (Heart of Wind) will prevent your character from being able to return to the Heart of Wind. Please do not do this!
•NEW: Older versions of the Libram of Silver Magic are not updating correctly if they were stored in a bank or TR cache when Update 22 was released. Players affected by this should contact Customer Service for assistance.
-- Yes, we said we fixed it. No, we did fix it. Why is everyone asking about something that is fixed? Okay, maybe there is an issue with some small amount of players and we will do it by hand...

Quests:
•Eveningstar
•NEW: The pigeons located near the Eveningstar mailbox have been taking voice lessons from parrots.
House Cannith
•The Lord of Blades
•NEW: The elemental teleporters will only teleport one character. This will be fixed in the next game update.

The Shadowfell Conspiracy
•Breaking the Ranks
•NEW: Some Shadar-Kai have the wrong outfits on.
-- Okay, another on that is not a major issue at all, so it can be "forgiven" as well.

The Path of Inspiration
•Dream Conspiracy
•NEW: The puzzle room tiles can stop working, preventing quest completion.

•Three Barrel Cove
•NEW: The Heroic Rare Ithun Orenah appears on Epic difficulty.
•NEW: The DM text that displays when an airship is destroyed in displaying more frequently than intended.
-- Okay, not a major issue at all. But, we don't care about our product enough to proofread what we post iS (sic) an official thread...

•Precious Cargo
•NEW: Ranged attacks against moving airships will miss unless the attack targets and hits the center of the airship.

NEW: Spell Critical effects sometimes post messages to the Combat Log about bonuses not stacking for effect types they do not actually provide.
-- Way to end on a high not. This is just an annoyance and not a major issue. Congrats!

28 new bugs that they admit to and numerous others. What kinds of bugs? How about issues with selling stuff to your pawn vendors?

Wow. Did not know there were that many new bugs introduced :/ Been to busy with other things to really notice, and not in an exploit or elite uber guild, so haven't really seen the new airships. What I did see of 3bc seemed fun. Hopefully they will all that crap. But... turbine...

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #22 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 11:27am
Print Post  
"Yes, there is a QA team. A damn good one"

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

pape
Dragon Raider

Reply #23 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
U23 is the Major's - U22 he came in half way thru.

I will wait and see

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #24 - Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
pape wrote on Jun 14th, 2014 at 12:24pm:
U23 is the Major's - U22 he came in half way thru.

I will wait and see

seriously? people have been giving me a hard time because I am such an asshole to him. "Wait until u22 to see what he's done, give him a chance" they told me. I waited. Looks like I was right. In fact, Dark_Helmet gave me a ration of shit for the things I posted about MajMal. He was one of the ones who tried to be a voice of reason and patience. And now his list of fucked up shit is the longest one in here  Grin  Grin  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint