Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Guy wants to know how to report cheating........ (Read 5704 times)
NaturalHazard
VoD Slasher

I Love Drama!

Guy wants to know how to report cheating........
Jun 23rd, 2014 at 12:32am
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/444322-How-Do-I-Report-Cheating?p=5364...

People just cannot help themselves, him and the person hes reporting fall into that group.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Guy wants to know how to report cheating........
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Thanks! Reported. And yeah I couldn't believe he was actually talking about it.

He was also giving out duped items to other party members...I couldn't in good conscience not report this.

Retards like that Axel15810 are what is wrong with this game. He's a fuking gimp and idk why he's even allowed to post in anything pertaining to playing the game, because he is incapable of doing so competently.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2014 at 12:38am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Some Guy Here On The Boards
Ghostbaned

Somewhere on Korthos Island

Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 12:43am
Print Post  
I lol'd when I spotted it was on Thelanis. Makes me wonder who the dumbfuck is. Especially that part of giving out free duped items... I thought I had a whole paragraph in my how-to-dupe thread on... 'dont be stupid' rofl

IP Logged

itsmineisawitfirst
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:18am
Print Post  
If you talk shit to strangers/people you don't trust, then you deserve to be reported/banned IMO.

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #4 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:23am
Print Post  
itsmineisawitfirst wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:18am:
If you talk shit to strangers/people you don't trust, then you deserve to be reported/banned IMO.

Sometimes though... you can't even trust the ones you do trust. Then you find out the hard way :/ Like me trusting my guild leader could learn how to reuse otto stones... with simple step by step directions... and not eat my precious stone. I learned the hard way...

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:35am
Print Post  
Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:23am:
my guild leader could learn how to reuse otto stones.

Or maybe he did learn.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ghostbaned

Reply #6 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:44am
Print Post  
lol, love that image

IP Logged

Vanshilar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 3:52am
Print Post  
I was expecting a link to "I already asked them to provide a video and they weren't willing to." I'm disappointed now.

IP Logged

Trollero
Waterworks Kobold

Got IDD?

Reply #8 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 4:40am
Print Post  
I thought you had Commissioner Hendrik put up the Fat symbol on the floodlight.  Fatman = Jerry.

IP Logged

itsmineisawitfirst
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 6:04am
Print Post  
Some Guy Here On The Boards wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 1:23am:
Sometimes though... you can't even trust the ones you do trust. Then you find out the hard way :/ Like me trusting my guild leader could learn how to reuse otto stones... with simple step by step directions... and not eat my precious stone. I learned the hard way...

That is not really malicious though, just noobish. I'd prolly have eaten it too.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #10 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Probably someone from hero inc, but then again it would require more skill than dying every quest for duping, so idk.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2014 at 6:28am by Viktor Vaughn »  

IP Logged

Zhalian
Dragon Raider

Drama is best served fresh.

Reply #11 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 7:10am
Print Post  
Aww no one ever gives me any duped items on Thelanis  Sad

Of course it could be my desire to never interact with anyone in game unless I am forced to but still, from the forum crying you'd think I'd have to kick stacks of duped ingredients out of the way to get to the AH.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2014 at 7:11am by Zhalian »  

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
- Mel Brooks

IP Logged

Yourmom
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 7:13am
Print Post  
And this is why we share.  If these were not shared that could be us that they are trying to catch instead of everyone Smiley

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #13 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Yourmom wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 7:13am:
And this is why we share.  If these were not shared that could be us that they are trying to catch instead of everyone Smiley

they dont know/care it exists until it gets rampant. there's tons of bugs that got abused for years before some 'cool kid' shared it, resulting in patches.

people want them shared simply so they can participate

if you arent competent enough to figure them out on your own, you probably shouldnt be doing it.

some people believe that everyone should know all exploits and abuse them for a week, littering the shard house and ah and getting them patched soon after

others find little tricks and take advantage of them for as long as possible without ever impacting anything and are annoyed when some asshole leaks it resulting in the prior example

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Torgal
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 12:37am:
Retards like that Axel15810 are what is wrong with this game. He's a fuking gimp and idk why he's even allowed to post in anything pertaining to playing the game, because he is incapable of doing so competently.

Someone should mail a stack of phlogiston to him, then report him for duping.

IP Logged

Yellowsnow
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
^ this seems like the best way to deal with Mr. tattle tale.

As for the idiot who got reported I think cordo will enjoy bending him over (*distant banjos playing) sewie!!!

IP Logged

Yourmom
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 11:49am:
they dont know/care it exists until it gets rampant. there's tons of bugs that got abused for years before some 'cool kid' shared it, resulting in patches.

people want them shared simply so they can participate

if you arent competent enough to figure them out on your own, you probably shouldnt be doing it.

some people believe that everyone should know all exploits and abuse them for a week, littering the shard house and ah and getting them patched soon after

others find little tricks and take advantage of them for as long as possible without ever impacting anything and are annoyed when some asshole leaks it resulting in the prior example

If they knew how to fix it don't you think they would have done so by now?  I mean this latest string of problems has been going on for well over a year before there was even any mention of it.  I know people who were banned way before "dupapalooza" and leaked their findings to a few that allowed you and the rest of the community to create the mass hysteria that happened a year back.

Could you really keep it to yourself?  You wouldn't tell your guildies how to do it and let your friends profit? Let me guess that is just gay and retarded?

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Yourmom wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 3:47pm:
Let me guess that is just gay and retarded?

I think he was called "gay" and "retarded" by his stepdad when he was younger, now that's the only thing he can call people.

IP Logged

shadowgate
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 11:49am:

What utter nonsense. Some "people" are entitled assholes who no longer get to feel important when things go public. Little tricks indeed

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #19 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Thread got locked.

I'm surprised more people didn't call the original poster an idiot. I guess everyone is paranoid about looking like a cheater themselves on the mother boards?

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #20 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
The op isn't an idiot.  He acted on his own principles whether or not you agree.  The retard bragging in chat logs though deserves what he gets for, well, being an idiot.

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #21 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:20pm
Print Post  
Not sure why this is an either/or. The guy bragging in the party is an idiot, but that doesn't change the fact that the OP is an idiot. I don't care if the person is following their own compass if their compass is broken. Bragging about his principles being out of whack, well that's another thing altogether.

I don't believe that someone who has played the game for 4 years does not know enough about putting in tickets to know that this is how to report cheating. I don't report cheating, but you can't help but see the option. The OP wasn't using the main page of the forums to ask a question. He was making a statement. It was a border line troll, in my mind.
« Last Edit: Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:23pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 5:09pm:
The op isn't an idiot.  He acted on his own principles whether or not you agree.

I dont have to agree or disagree to know that he's a fucking idiot.

IP Logged

H8Tank
Titan Demolisher

Turbine Banned

Reply #23 - Jun 24th, 2014 at 12:47am
Print Post  
Illetirated wrote on Jun 23rd, 2014 at 4:06pm:
I think he was called "gay" and "retarded" by his stepdad when he was younger, now that's the only thing he can call people.

Never go full gay retard.

IMARANGER wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 5:36pm:
Your are stupider.

IMARANGER wrote on Aug 16th, 2014 at 6:54pm:
I'm fantasizing about your small penis right now. 

IP Logged

Ra
DQ Assaulter

yawn

Reply #24 - Jun 24th, 2014 at 2:43am
Print Post  
Yawn

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint