Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Need help passing/reopening things (Read 10162 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

Re: Need help passing/reopening things
Reply #25 - Jun 26th, 2014 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 4:27pm:
Must be because i posted how to do it.. i must not have had all the instructions, cuz.. i only get stuff form other people.. right?

Hey feel free to fuck off liar, I have no interest in that little cheerleader popularity flame war masturbation session you have going. Only reason I even said anything else was because your little drone emoted that I didn't know.

Your a liar, a admitted liar, like anyone could take you serious after that little "oh help me" thread yesterday. 

And If I want exploit tips or advice, I will PM the quiet people you steal shit from and claim is yours.

Fucking 8 month old account liar.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #26 - Jun 26th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fucking 8 month old account liar.

8 month old Vault account < 8 year old Game account..

IP Logged

DaveTeMage
Korthos Resident

Reply #27 - Jun 26th, 2014 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Jun 25th, 2014 at 8:36am:
Ok here is some very very very usefull tip that worked for me. Thanx to the one who shared it in the first time!!

The sender + recipient to be at proximity...stand near to each other....so if u want to give some goodies to a friend/guildie/gm...just tell him to join ur ship - fuck me if u do that in a public instance dumbfucks- and stand next to you watching ur ass while u mail it. As per method...Some second tip.
Search here on this forum a thread started by propaganda....around page 15+ there is a post from Olath (i think it's somewhere around there ) he has posted the exact procedure...

A fucking 3rd tip for those that are still unable to produce the desired effects.
Use fucking CoV's , multiple times, like ....send fucking mail, use fucking covs 3 or 4 times in a row...and then go on with what u did...

IF u are still unable to do so, then tell ur friend/guildie/gm to run the fucking quest as many times is needed...

Actually that felt fucking ^^ good...

actually that post helped a lot, it not only confirmed that indeed the method i am using is still viable but also gave some good tips, thanks.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jun 26th, 2014 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Well I hit about a 20% success the past hour which is better then nothing, I have begun spamming the shit out of the covs.

Just weird how when the connection is set perfect for the bag dupe, and xp rollover it doesn't work with the BTC stuff

IP Logged

ZP
Waterworks Kobold

Zippy!

Reply #29 - Jun 26th, 2014 at 8:26pm
Print Post  
I think it's really just timing.  And maybe your connection.

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #30 - Jun 26th, 2014 at 9:02pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 4:27pm:
Must be because i posted how to do it.. i must not have had all the instructions, cuz.. i only get stuff form other people.. right?

that`s a lie. you were provided with all the info about this exploit.
it`s better to admit that you leave some details out from the exploits you post because you dont want turdbine lurkers to find out (even though i`m kinda against that - and all favor of telling stuff like that with PM to friends and people you trust - after all turdbine doesnt care about the exact way) or even because you want to challenge other lurkers to find those details for themselves, than all these bs.
« Last Edit: Jun 26th, 2014 at 9:04pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 9:02pm:
it`s better to admit that you leave some details out from the exploits you post because you dont want turdbine lurkers to find out (even though i`m kinda against that - and all favor of telling stuff like that with PM to friends and people you trust - after all turdbine doesnt care about the exact way) or even because you want to challenge other lurkers to find those details for themselves, than all these bs.

Thanks posting this, seems to have shut the fucking liar up for a couple hours, or maybe his vault account was "banned" or "hacked" or whatever fucking drama queens say

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 2:08am
Print Post  
DaveTeMage wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 5:55pm:
actually that post helped a lot, it not only confirmed that indeed the method i am using is still viable but also gave some good tips, thanks.

Glad it could be usefull to at least 1 person Smiley

IP Logged

exploytoften
Waterworks Kobold

Can i haz yer stuffz?

Reply #33 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 3:54am
Print Post  
all I can say is friends don't let friends exploit alone apparently you don't have any Grin

My motto is: exploit early, exploit often
YIM  
IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #34 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Ohfaq wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 9:02pm:

Sarcasms hard yo..

i was provided with the knowledge that such a thing existed. the steps were found by myself.. Did others know of its existance, surly, but my post was based off knowledge i had uncovered by me.

ive already stated that i leave simple little steps out, that are easily figured out by those who wish to actually learn, rather than "Feed Me Feed Me" little peasants, This post simply reiterates what i already have stated.. There is nothing you can say, that i havnt already said myself..
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2014 at 10:16am by Vendui »  

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:16am
Print Post  
This is new to me, first time seeing Olath explain anything in such detail....which makes one wonder.... Wish it could do the same even occasionally ...for the exploits ^^ Cheesy

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #36 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:25am
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 10:16am:
Sarcasms hard yo..

i was provided with the knowledge that such a thing existed. the steps were found by myself.. Did others know of its existance, surly, but my post was based off knowledge i had uncovered by me.

ive already stated that i leave simple little steps out, that are easily figured out by those who wish to actually learn, rather than "Feed Me Feed Me" little peasants, This post simply reiterates what i already have stated.. There is nothing you can say, that i havnt already said myself..

wow. now you lie to my face. if you continue this, i`ll printscreen and post the PM i sent you with the exact steps. and that`ll be the last thing to say about the matter, no need for others to grab their popcorn.
i`m done talking to you because i find you untrustworthy. a few hours after i had told you about it, you posted it in the propaganda`s thread.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:35am by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 3:36pm
Print Post  
Thanks for clearing this up Ohfaq.

Ollie your a fucking liar, drama queen liar.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Oh wow! that was fast, karma usually takes the long way home but not here  Smiley

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 12:02am
Print Post  
A) I assume Ollie is not the same person as Ollie- crafter wtvr his name is, right?

B) Wait, did someone imply that barter-window dupez are working again?

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 1:44pm
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Jun 29th, 2014 at 12:02am:
B) Wait, did someone imply that barter-window dupez are working again?

imply??? imply???? hone ur search-fu ....NOW!

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #41 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 3:19am
Print Post  
KingLurker wrote on Jun 29th, 2014 at 1:44pm:
imply??? imply???? hone ur search-fu ....NOW!

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Hehe. I consider myself fairly good at keeping up with new threads that relate, and thought that all the one's I've seen were said to be fixed. If I practice daily to hone my search-Fu, will I pass the test and earn my Unlimited-Timer-Reset belt?  Shocked

IP Logged

ollies Conscience
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
fib bump

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #43 - Jul 1st, 2014 at 6:14pm
Print Post  
To clarify, barter window or trade window?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint