Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) So Uh... (Read 38447 times)
IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Re: So Uh...
Reply #125 - Jul 4th, 2014 at 8:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am Ollie's conscience, I have been retained to take care of clearing up his lies and explaining to people that he is a little drama queen, and a enormous liar.  Ollie lies for attention, and to claim credit for other people's ideas.

Yes, yes.  We know that Ollie is an attention whore.  Ollie has never posted anything of worth.  What's the point here?  Are you trying to draw attention to an attention whore like Ollie?  Perhaps you are Ollie?  If so, you need to seek psychological help.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #126 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 1:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh yes I am sure your chuckling Olliver, it is so much fun for you to lie and get attention isn't it? Somehow I don't think Ohfaq and the others think it is all that funny.

I don't think myself and my other new accounts find it funny. He totally logged on during those 90 days on that account.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Erofen
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #127 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 1:16am
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 8:36pm:
Yes, yes.  We know that Ollie is an attention whore.  Ollie has never posted anything of worth.  What's the point here?  Are you trying to draw attention to an attention whore like Ollie?  Perhaps you are Ollie?  If so, you need to seek psychological help.

In order: yes, yes: who isn't, no, yes, apparently, doubt it, yes.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #128 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 2:16am
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 8:36pm:
We know that Ollie is an attention whore.  Ollie has never posted anything of worth. 

lawd knows you're the expert in those areas. Roll Eyes

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #129 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Burn!
Grin

IP Logged

Fries n Stuff
Waterworks Kobold

Ketchup.. Always ketchup

Reply #130 - Jul 5th, 2014 at 4:25am
Print Post  
oooohhh snap Grin

Quote:
you are crispy and delicious.

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #131 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 1:00am
Print Post  
This diamond was almost lost in the rough, and that would never do.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 1:20am
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 1:00am:

Not diamond. Glitter.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #133 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:56am
Print Post  

Oh you and Barky are so bad!  Smiley 

I am guessing some people were veeeeeeery happy to see this drop off the 1st page! pretty embarrassing stuff!

So nice to see that Ollie is a real Woman now, Happy first moon Sister!
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2014 at 3:01am by »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
10/10

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #135 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 9:21pm
Print Post  

couldn't agree more.

IP Logged

Ioun
Dragon Raider

Daddy don't hurt me.

Reply #136 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Wow this topic is still breathing? In that case, I'll give it another breath of oxygen.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #137 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 10:28pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #138 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 4:34am
Print Post  
There he goes back into his room again! I never see my little bro since he started "reading" the vault.

sigh

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #139 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 5:29am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 4th, 2014 at 6:18pm:
I coulda sworn I sat down to type something here. I can't remember what, though.

Don't worry, I'm sure it would've sucked.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #140 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 9:23am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 5:29am:
Don't worry, I'm sure it would've sucked.

No, you quoted it, and it did suck.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:38am
Print Post  
come on boy, breath you can do it.....

IP Logged

ollies Conscience
Ex Member

Reply #142 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
Oh dear, it appears Ollie is trying to misbehave again.

For those of you who don't know me I am Ollie's conscience.  Little Oliver was born as a pathological liar, and narcissist, Once his family realized it they were forced to provide him with a Conscience, to avoid seeing him imprisoned or worse.

So in today's daily review we were troubled to see that some other threads little Oliver was in danger of returning to his glib dishonest ways again. We were also concerned to see that he may have been engaged in his delusional acts unsupervised on the "lurker free" as well recently, sorry if we missed that.

So lets take a moment to revisit his truly silly behavior.

Some of you of course may be new to this thread so in a effort to be helpful and as a reminder of little Oliver's self-created dramas, we will skip the credit stealing he has engaged in the past six months and instead focus on his really pointless lying, lying only done for attention and sympathy, as he has on this thread he started.

Just a quick synopsis of this thread, to help me clear up your confusion:

-Ollie lied that he had lost his account
-Ollie continued to lie and change his story, very similarly to the way he did about his account ban several months ago
-Ollie was caught in his lie on this thread by several sharp-eyed players from his server
-Ollie, as a liar, tried to brazen it out, but eventually too many people caught him in his lie
-Ollie now trapped by his own lazy lies for attention, changed tactic in desperation and attempted to claim it was all part of some "plan".
-Ollie was not believed
-Ollie got slapped around for lying on the vault (takes some doing) and then went to ground for five days
-Ollie has re-emerged in hopes that a week was long enough for people to forget his posted nonsense
-Ollie is a sad sad little liar.

Here are just a few of the posts from earlier in this very thread. As Ollie's conscience I do hope they will prompt you to read the entire thread and see what lengths a drama queen like our little Ollie will go to for attention, no lie is to big, or to ridiculous. The last two were posted after the truth came out and he was exposed.

Vendui wrote on Jun 24th, 2014 at 8:01pm:
Just logged into my account.. Not more than 10 mins after being online, I got the "Booted from World" Msg.. No email as to why.. Failure to authenticate log-in attempt 15.. Im being told my toons dont exist anymore in guild... Wtf..

Vendui wrote on Jun 24th, 2014 at 8:15pm:
its been about 2 hours now.. been trying to get on ever since.. Called up the offices, a million times, no one worth a damn to talk to there. Looks like i must wait till morning to get it sorted out.. Still no email about why i cant get on

At this point a few sharp eyed vaulties that had been burned by Ollie's lies in the past, saw through the lie and called him on it:

Vendui wrote on Jun 24th, 2014 at 8:21pm:
how am i lying O.o got home from work at exactly 4:36.. Logged onto Ola to grab an aug. Grabbed Illia to slot said aug. Client died.. Logged back in, roughly 10 mins after that client died with the "Booted" message..

At this point they posted screen shots and other info exposing Oliver's lies, and the scam. So Ollie began to panic and make things up on the fly.

Vendui wrote on Jun 25th, 2014 at 5:42pm:
yes

Not really

Did not start new characters, that was someone else in the attempt to "Destroy" my chance of getting said toons back.

Why i changed them - Because the names were old.. and no longer fit the toons who had them. So i gave them all placeholder names.

Why i posted that the account was lost - my own reasons. It had a purpose, and the purpose was achieved. Youll never know the purpose, or the results of said theory testing.

Good Day

At this point he is just trying to ignore the fact that he is caught red handed.

Vendui wrote on Jun 25th, 2014 at 5:48pm:
They are perfectly fine for the time being. Doing some moving around.. gettin ready for a big change is all

From this point on in the thread Ollie mostly attempts to fight a running defense as he hopes to run out the clock and the very short memory of the Vault out.

I do hope this and reading the entire thread answers your questions, please let me know if you have any more.

And once again, to the entire Vault; on behalf of myself and Ollie's entire family, we are very sorry we let him on without proper adult supervision the past few months and we can promise it wont happen again.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 8:49pm by »  

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #143 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
So.. my Conscience thinks it needs to double post, they same old shit, to.. what? ~shrug~ he confuses me.. though i know who it is now

IP Logged

ollies Conscience
Ex Member

Reply #144 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Oh poor little scamp, of course I had to come back to this thread and post the same lies and dodges you used, it became relevant once I saw that your were misbehaving again. 

By editing and adding background then reposting a brief synopsis of your lies it allows anyone new to the vault a primer on your foolish behavior, so that they can review the tread and not be put off be the extraneous posts that attach. So few people have the time to reread a entire 6 page thread, so I took a moment to help them avoid being fooled by your lies.

It is just what your family retained me for, to control future damage by exposing your sad lies and "stories".

It is sad, because I had so hoped you had learned your lesson last time after so many vaulties beat you like a bad dog.

I can see that I will have to try to get access to the lurker free area as well, so that I can see what you have gotten up to in there without me seeing.  Oh when will you grow up and stop making up stories?
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:13pm by »  

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #145 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh poor little scamp, of course I had to come back to this thread and post the same lies and dodges you used, it became relevant once I saw that your were misbehaving again. 

By editing and adding background then reposting a brief synopsis of your lies it allows anyone new to the vault a primer on your foolish behavior, so that they can review the tread and not be put off be the extraneous posts that attach. So few people have the time to reread a entire 6 page thread, so I took a moment to help them avoid being fooled by your lies.

It is just what your family retained me for, to control future damage by exposing your sad lies and "stories".

It is sad, because I had so hoped you had learned your lesson last time after so many vaulties beat you like a bad dog.

I can see that I will have to try to get access to the lurker free area as well, so that I can see what you have gotten up to in there without me seeing.  Oh when will you grow up and stop making up stories?

wow, you really need to get a life.. making an account just to debunk someone is just as bad if not worse than what you accuse him of  #justsaying

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #146 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:54pm
Print Post  
That's what a conscience does.  It brings up your history so you have to deal with it ;p

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #147 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:29am
Print Post  
FuckThisShit wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 9:51pm:
wow, you really need to get a life.. making an account just to debunk someone is just as bad if not worse than what you accuse him of  #justsaying

Hey fuckwit, he wasn't accused, he busted himself, and a bunch of other vaulties nailed him cold as well.

Stupid minion

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #148 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:08pm
Print Post  
The extent to which you're willing to lie for attention is pathological. It's a shame that you didn't make good on your threat to chone from Orien because of "all the Ola hate" after you got your 90-day ban. Many people were hopeful. My favorite quote from a couple days ago was in a closed channel, where a rather well-known player declared, "Never trust Olathural at all, about anything."  If you want to know who it was, try asking your "friends," unless they've all lost patience with you already. Some of them are in there mocking you, too. It's especially great when they're responding to you in Titan and cursing you elsewhere.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #149 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!!! MOAR! MOAR!!!!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
Send TopicPrint