Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) So Uh... (Read 38407 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: So Uh...
Reply #150 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Hewhomustnotbehealed wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:08pm:
The extent to which you're willing to lie for attention is pathological. It's a shame that you didn't make good on your threat to chone from Orien because of "all the Ola hate" after you got your 90-day ban. Many people were hopeful. My favorite quote from a couple days ago was in a closed channel, where a rather well-known player declared, "Never trust Olathural at all, about anything."  If you want to know who it was, try asking your "friends," unless they've all lost patience with you already. Some of them are in there mocking you, too. It's especially great when they're responding to you in Titan and cursing you elsewhere.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #151 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Ollie even dupes stalkers...  Impressive!

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #152 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:21pm:

What can i say, cant have enough stalkers ^-^

IP Logged

Residue
Korthos Resident

down trodden, with the
rest of you refuse

Reply #153 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 3:38am:
come on boy, breath you can do it.....

If he breathes, they may stop.

Give yourself a slap now.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #154 - Aug 1st, 2014 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Aug 1st, 2014 at 5:21pm:

If Ollie does know a way to dupe them, history shows he learned it from someone else!  Wink

« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2014 at 11:06pm by »  

IP Logged

Hewhomustnotbehealed
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #155 - Aug 3rd, 2014 at 5:19am
Print Post  

Oh my, have I touched a nerve? It's somewhat comical that no one wants to help you get your bracers at all, but it's nice to have a pair of them in the TR cache to look at whenever you bitch that you are ":c" that you don't have them yet. I can't work out if you're just really bad at reading comprehension (nowhere did anyone say that you're "all that's talked about," nor even "popular"), a compulsive liar, legitimately suffering from delusions of grandeur, or some combination thereof. Any way you slice it, your flagrant disrespect for English is pitiable (again, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis, and see those squiggly red and green lines when you type? Those aren't Christmas decorations). Your complete lack of wit bores me. All that remains to be seen is why you posted this thread under DDO-Specific Discussion instead of The Vault of Drama, aside from the desperate need for attention and lack of anything substantial to contribute beyond "I'm working on something." Oh, right, it's because you don't want to spoonfeed anyone. Of course, how convenient! Please, continue telling the few trusted people that you do, as it works its way around anyway.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
Send TopicPrint