Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need help duping augments (Read 4156 times)
h1z2
Korthos Resident

Need help duping augments
Jun 27th, 2014 at 4:55am
Print Post  
I've experimented a little bit on this, it worked once so that tells me you can dupe augments.

I'm looking for advice on how to improve my current version (a reply here or a PM would be most appreciated):

1. Create lag (3000 ms)
2. Only keep augments you want to dude in cards augment bag
3. Open new bag bank
4. Open inventory
5. Disconnect
6. Drag augment bag into new bag bank
7. Reconnect

That way I end up sometimes (by sometimes I mean this worked once only...) with my augments in the augment bag AND in the new bag bank (stack is basically duplicated).

Thanks for any advice on this!
Vlad.

IP Logged

KingLurker
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Need help duping augments
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 5:04am
Print Post  
Since 1) There has been very little worthwhile to read here lately and 2) I already have 10,000 of everything I could ever want on every character... I shall throw a bone out to all the lurkers and exploit newbies. Here is a WORKING U22 Patch 1 exploit, and the previous U22 exploit (fixed). I give both to educate the new ones. You can see how Turbine *fixed* an exploit and how you can circumvent their fix. Many exploits use the same logic and can be used time and time again and in different circumstances.

U22 P1

This exploit can duplicate just about anything that goes into a bag. Whether it be cards, gems, phlogistones, scales, commendations of valor, commendations of heroism... if it fits in a bag, chances are, you can dupe it.

1) Have a bag in your inventory.
2) Have a commendation of valor in your inventory.
3) Have inventory screen open.
4) Have bank screen open to the new bank tab.
5) Disconnect.
6) Drag bag into new bank tab.
7) Double click commendation.
8) Open bag.
9) Double click commendation.
10) Drag item to be duped out of bag and into inventory.
11) Reconnect.

This is very inefficient and has about 20% success rate for me. But... IT WORKS. Using the commendations 'interrupts' their little hotfix and allows the item to be duped to remain in the bag and a duplicate to be created in your inventory.

U22

This is how we used to dupe the first day or two U22 launched.... And it's why these gems of exploits don't get shared. The more people that know it, the faster it gets fixed.

Same as above, except you can skip all steps involving clicking commendations. Also, you could dupe 12 items at the same time with ease. It was a lot faster and a lot more efficient.

Conclusion

Have fun with this all you new ddovaulters and lurkers. Play around. Experiment. Have fun.  If you want this to last longer, don't be stupid and post to mother forums. Don't be stupid and post to reddit. Don't be stupid and post to youtube.... Just... Don't be stupid. Don't start flooding the astral shard auction house with shadow dragon scales and augments. Don't be spamming Marketplace general chat trying to sell your duped wares. Use it to make your life easier and keep this shit to yourself.  Also, learn from this. This type of dupe has existed for a long time and just gets varied from patch to patch.

Have fun,
Some guy

That was the original post from *Some Guy Here On The Boards*....all thanx go to him for posting on public for us PROUD lurkers.      

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 7:47am
Print Post  
Use the search bar ^

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

OneUpGamer
Dragon Raider

Reply #3 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 7:51am
Print Post  
1. Move your sac to the bank
2. Move your junk around to your liking
3. Slow down if it ends too fast
4. 9 months later a baby pops out

Whats so hard?

~~~~~~~~~~~

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #4 - Jun 27th, 2014 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
OneUpGamer wrote on Jun 27th, 2014 at 7:51am:
Whats so hard?

I'm gonna go with: "Your junk".  Did I win?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint