Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Still having trouble with the dupe? (Read 10677 times)
swampshape
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Re: Still having trouble with the dupe?
Reply #25 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 4:16am
Print Post  
Kimberlite wrote on Jun 29th, 2014 at 1:19am:
I'd appreciate if you guys on the Vault could let me know when you figure out how to duplicate fun or enjoyment in this game, because I'm getting tired of the frustration and drudgery.

Can't help with duping fun, sadly.

I'll just reiterate what was posted in another thread recently, you don't need to DC any longer. Just make sure your ing bank tab is full, then drag a bag into bank ing tab. Then open same bag from your inv and double click (or drag to inv) the item in that bag that you want duped. A second later your bag will refresh and you will have item in your inv and in the original place in the bag.

Works best with big laggy bags, e.g. huge or colossal bag with more than 120 items in it.

You need to be fairly quick completing the sequence but it's pretty easy and has 100% success rate. If your bag is laggy enough you can dupe up to 8 stacks in a single pass.

Might be fixed on Monday but you never know...

Works with augs, ings, collectibles etc. Works with BtC items too.  Not cards though..

What is the next step in the unwinnable fight against exploiters - is it time for Turbine to get rid of banks altogether?

Actually I think that this (getting rid of banks) is what Majmal was implying when he mentioned his draconian solution to duping (my words not his).  Could be wrong on this front though, but that's  what I assumed from his post a while back.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2014 at 4:39am by swampshape »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #26 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Thanks majmal for wrecking the game for nothing, dumbass. All of the exploits and none of the day-today gaming convenience.

Awesome! This should be added to the quote of the day list!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #27 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
and of course Salorna is doing everything it can to draw attention to its dupers.  the astral shard hole has multiple stacks of 10,000 ingots and scales for sale.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

itsmineisawitfirst
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Yeah, the above is not cool guys. Bleed out your stocks in low numbers (and not all ending at the same time!) if you have to.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #29 - Jun 29th, 2014 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
I'd appreciate if you guys on the Vault could let me know when you figure out how to duplicate fun or enjoyment in this game, because I'm getting tired of the frustration and drudgery.

Maj killed it. That's the exploit he was bragging about.

We keep waiting, but this is the only "feature" that hasn't been accidentally reimplemented.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #30 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 3:10pm
Print Post  
swampshape wrote on Jun 29th, 2014 at 4:16am:
Can't help with duping fun, sadly.

I'll just reiterate what was posted in another thread recently, you don't need to DC any longer. Just make sure your ing bank tab is full, then drag a bag into bank ing tab. Then open same bag from your inv and double click (or drag to inv) the item in that bag that you want duped. A second later your bag will refresh and you will have item in your inv and in the original place in the bag.

Works best with big laggy bags, e.g. huge or colossal bag with more than 120 items in it.

You need to be fairly quick completing the sequence but it's pretty easy and has 100% success rate. If your bag is laggy enough you can dupe up to 8 stacks in a single pass.

omfg thank you!  I got sick of the disconnect bullshit.  can't wait to give this a try.

also explains why I had more success with big loaded bags instead of tiny near empty ones.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint