Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) 100% Dup Sucess: The solution for the Dup problem! (Read 12557 times)
Greenhaze
Korthos Resident

100% Dup Sucess!

100% Dup Sucess: The solution for the Dup problem!
Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:29am
Print Post  
Hi guys, this is my boobies here. I use this forum for a long time, but only now i feel in need to contribute.

I know u guys are having problems with the dupping, so ahead ill share my solution. The thing we all know is that we need to generate more "LAG" in the process, and one of the things that do this best is moving the bags to bank, so why not moving them a lot of times? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This method works 100% for me and i have a cable connection with high speed...so dont worry about connections bla bla bla...

Here ya go:

1) Open Inventory and "NEW" Shared bank
2) DC
3) Put bag in the "NEW" Shared bank
4) Click on the "COMM"
5) While the activation clock of the "comm" is still running, put the bag again in the "NEW" bank (That does a lot of LAG!!!)
6) Repeate the step 4 and 5 four times (x4)
7) Open the bag
8) Click one more time on the "comm" (Thats not necessary, but doing that i got 100% sucess)
9) Put items u want to dup from the bag into the inventory
10) Wait for the red connection sign, only after that u click do RC (This for me is another important step!! the red alert also helps with alot with the "LAG")
11) 100% Dup sucess!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hope u guys enjoy this method!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

100% Dup Sucess!

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Re: 100% Dup Sucess: The solution for the Dup problem!
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Will test... Purely for research purposes of course.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:41am
Print Post  
This doesn't look like a troll at all........

IP Logged

WP
Waterworks Kobold

All of life's problems
can be solved by kicking

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:43am
Print Post  
Not bad. My way was working 100% also - well not my way but dupe method I was using for last few days.

1. Open bank on new tab
2. DC
3. Drag bag to the new tab
4. Comm
5. Wait till red X appear (if it does not work feel free to hit I - couple of times)
6. Drag items out of the bag (remember about max stack - for some it's 100/1000/10000)
7. Comm
8. Recon

IP Logged

Greenhaze
Korthos Resident

100% Dup Sucess!

Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:48am
Print Post  
WP wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:43am:
Not bad. My way was working 100% also - well not my way but dupe method I was using for last few days.

1. Open bank on new tab
2. DC
4. Comm
5. Wait till red X appear (if it does not work feel free to hit I - couple of times)
6. Drag items out of the bag (remember about max stack - for some it's 100/1000/10000)
7. Comm
8. Recon

I think we have some things to think...the red alert is very important, i agree. Maybe thats the real answer... Cool

100% Dup Sucess!

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:00am
Print Post  
That works for me for 99,9% of the time. Step No. 5 and No. 7 of the above quoted was never necessary.

I hope it still does after todays.... maintenace.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:01am by onions »  

IP Logged

Greenhaze
Korthos Resident

100% Dup Sucess!

Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:16am
Print Post  
onions wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:00am:
That works for me for 99,9% of the time. Step No. 5 and No. 7 of the above quoted was never necessary.

Hi Onions,

Thanks for the sharing. The real problem some people have is to generate enough lag in the process.

I did all the methods shared here in Vault with no sucess, until i found my own (Connection LAG) method...

That said, i explain: This method is enough to have 100% success using a high speed cable connection.

But Yes, u dont need all those steps... Wink

100% Dup Sucess!

IP Logged

WP
Waterworks Kobold

All of life's problems
can be solved by kicking

Reply #7 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Greenhaze wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:16am:
Thanks for the sharing. The real problem some people have is to generate enough lag in the process.

I did all the methods shared here in Vault with no sucess, until i found my own (Connection LAG) method...

That said, i explain: This method is enough to have 100% success using a high speed cable connection.

But Yes, u dont need all those steps... Wink

Those are very important. I was trying a lot with 1,2,3 PCs, massive download/upload, setting up a router, but actually nothing was more important for me then waiting for red X. After that I had enough time to make between 10 and 20 stacks of goods.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #8 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:28am
Print Post  
Duping is like pizza.  There is no right combination of toppings.  Finding what works for you is what is key.

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

toaf
Waterworks Kobold

fuck you Jerrry

Reply #9 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:29am
Print Post  
You don't need to dc Cheesy

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:34am
Print Post  
Greenhaze wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:29am:
Hi guys, this is my boobies here. I use this forum for a long time, but only now i feel in need to contribute.

I know u guys are having problems with the dupping, so ahead ill share my solution. The thing we all know is that we need to generate more "LAG" in the process, and one of the things that do this best is moving the bags to bank, so why not moving them a lot of times? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This method works 100% for me and i have a cable connection with high speed...so dont worry about connections bla bla bla...

Here ya go:

1) Open Inventory and "NEW" Shared bank
2) DC
3) Put bag in the "NEW" Shared bank
4) Click on the "COMM"
5) While the activation clock of the "comm" is still running, put the bag again in the "NEW" bank (That does a lot of LAG!!!)
6) Repeate the step 4 and 5 four times (x4)
7) Open the bag
8) Click one more time on the "comm" (Thats not necessary, but doing that i got 100% sucess)
9) Put items u want to dup from the bag into the inventory
10) Wait for the red connection sign, only after that u click do RC (This for me is another important step!! the red alert also helps with alot with the "LAG")
11) 100% Dup sucess!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hope u guys enjoy this method!  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Duping is for sissies that cannot solo a couple of dragons at the same time.  Learn to roll better toons.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Persiflage
Abbot Raider

Reply #11 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
toaf wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:29am:
You don't need to dc Cheesy

And... you still don't need to DC  Cheesy

stainer wrote on May 16th, 2013 at 9:26am:
Oh you are good. I will be watching you.

QuantumFX wrote on Jun 5th, 2013 at 11:11am:
You are an evil human being. 

m4lacka wrote on Mar 29th, 2014 at 7:04am:
wow that post hurt a lot more than any of the namecalling i expected. Now I see why ppl consider you evil.

IP Logged

Greenhaze
Korthos Resident

100% Dup Sucess!

Reply #12 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Game is back on and dupping is still working 100%!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

100% Dup Sucess!

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #13 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
Hallelujah it's raining men!

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #14 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
onions wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 11:00am:

WP wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:43am:
1. Open bank on new tab
6. Drag items out of the bag (remember about max stack - for some it's 100/1000/10000) - Drag out multiple stacks.. if say doing.. Greensteel (100 stack limit) pull out 5.. 6.. 50 stacks at a time.. why do 100 per try..

Works perfect for me..

IP Logged

Ugg the Unwise
Titan Demolisher

Reply #15 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 1:18pm:
Works perfect for me..

I assume that is with a lot of artificial lag?

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #16 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Ugg the Unwise wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 1:58pm:
I assume that is with a lot of artificial lag?

no artificial, or otherwise, lag. ~shrug~ but remember.. Ollie ONLY learns things from other people.. so find my source of knowlege, and ask them..

IP Logged

ollies Conscience
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Hello all, I am little Oliver's conscience,

First off I am sorry I have been gone, I should have warned someone in charge before I left for my long service leave a few months ago.

As a born sociopath Ollie is a bundle of needs and problems, two of the foremost being lying and a need to be the focus of attention. Seeing this, the authorities had me assigned to his case as a young boy, to help show him what was wrong or right. Or as he became older, what was wrong and what was really fucking wrong. 

Well I am back on the job and I will do my best to help Ollie not be such a naughty boy here on your internets tubes.

O.C.

Now this is what Ollie just said: 

"no artificial, or otherwise, lag. ~shrug~ but remember.. Ollie ONLY learns things from other people.. so find my source of knowlege, and ask them.."

You may notice the petulant tone and attempt at sarcasm, this is because the little scamp was recently humiliated for stealing ideas from others and then claiming them as his own. Little Ollie hates to be caught lying like this, so his normal pattern is to hide in his room for a few days and then quietly emerge attempting to downplay the whole incident with mildly sarcastic comments in a effort to start playing with the truth again, such a naughty boy! 

Here is where just one of the people who Ollie stole some of his exploit knowledge from calls the little scamp out for lying about where he got it from,  notice he has to do it again in a later post as Olliver just can't accept reality without having it shoved in his face, a common problem with pathological liars like Ollie.

Ohfaq wrote on Jun 26th, 2014 at 9:02pm:
that`s a lie. you were provided with all the info about this exploit.
it`s better to admit that you leave some details out from the exploits you post because you dont want turdbine lurkers to find out (even though i`m kinda against that - and all favor of telling stuff like that with PM to friends and people you trust - after all turdbine doesnt care about the exact way) or even because you want to challenge other lurkers to find those details for themselves, than all these bs.

Ohfaq wrote on Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:25am:
wow. now you lie to my face. if you continue this, i`ll printscreen and post the PM i sent you with the exact steps. and that`ll be the last thing to say about the matter, no need for others to grab their popcorn.
i`m done talking to you because i find you untrustworthy. a few hours after i had told you about it, you posted it in the propaganda`s thread.

Oh Ollie! you little scamp! I can see we have lots of work to do, you regressed into a very naughty little boy again.

But don't you worry, you Conscience is here to help you now, and maybe some of the nice people on this site will help as well, by pointing out every time you lie or shade the truth. 

O.C.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #18 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
***sniffle***

Damn doesn't someone have a bad case of boohoo...  Did his posting shrink your epeen?  I'm embarrassed for you having taken the time to make an alt and post this.  Just damn...

One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Got to disagree with you 1%,

I'm glad somebody has volunteered to hassle that dickhead liar ollie,  hope they have a lot of spare time though because that drama queen lies all the fucking time.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #20 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
I meet such interesting people on the internet.  Smiley

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #21 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:57pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:31pm:
I meet such interesting people on the internet.  Smiley

Can you send me a PM, or something, and tell me who?  Cause I'm not seeing anyone interesting on this board.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Reply #22 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Crunch ButtSteak wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:57pm:
Can you send me a PM, or something, and tell me who?  Cause I'm not seeing anyone interesting on this board.

I see them at the bottom of each of your posts...

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Everything has a price.

Reply #23 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hello all, I am little Oliver's conscience,

First off I am sorry I have been gone, I should have warned someone in charge before I left for my long service leave a few months ago.

As a born sociopath Ollie is a bundle of needs and problems, two of the foremost being lying and a need to be the focus of attention. Seeing this, the authorities had me assigned to his case as a young boy, to help show him what was wrong or right. Or as he became older, what was wrong and what was really fucking wrong. 

Well I am back on the job and I will do my best to help Ollie not be such a naughty boy here on your internets tubes.

O.C.

Now this is what Ollie just said: 

"no artificial, or otherwise, lag. ~shrug~ but remember.. Ollie ONLY learns things from other people.. so find my source of knowlege, and ask them.."

You may notice the petulant tone and attempt at sarcasm, this is because the little scamp was recently humiliated for stealing ideas from others and then claiming them as his own. Little Ollie hates to be caught lying like this, so his normal pattern is to hide in his room for a few days and then quietly emerge attempting to downplay the whole incident with mildly sarcastic comments in a effort to start playing with the truth again, such a naughty boy! 

Here is where just one of the people who Ollie stole some of his exploit knowledge from calls the little scamp out for lying about where he got it from,  notice he has to do it again in a later post as Olliver just can't accept reality without having it shoved in his face, a common problem with pathological liars like Ollie.

Oh Ollie! you little scamp! I can see we have lots of work to do, you regressed into a very naughty little boy again.

But don't you worry, you Conscience is here to help you now, and maybe some of the nice people on this site will help as well, by pointing out every time you lie or shade the truth. 

O.C.

Bah.. another Puppet... i havnt finished figuring out the first few.. q.q

IP Logged

Crunch ButtSteak
Stormreaver Piker

Fer teh lolz

Reply #24 - Jun 30th, 2014 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jun 30th, 2014 at 7:59pm:
I see them at the bottom of each of your posts...

Grin

Oh.  Them.  Agreed.  I should endeavor to find more...  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint