A genuine internet diploma "scientist"    
  21 (10.0%)
Really stupid liar    
  17 (8.1%)
A THF whore frightened by anything catching up    
  39 (18.7%)
A sad Teen who wanks to a Bladeforge screen saver    
  22 (10.5%)
So full of his importance on the M.B.s he feels the need to punish all of us with his fake "data"    
  15 (7.2%)
A cunt.    
  20 (9.6%)
A idiot who keeps changing his story to answer every post    
  22 (10.5%)
A pathetic tool who is desperate to get views on youtube    
  23 (11.0%)

Total votes: 209
« Last Modified by: on: Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:21pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist? (Read 45870 times)
Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist?
Reply #125 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 1:06am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hey,

Well, I think the media and general mainstream interpretations lead people to have an incredibly wrong view of scientists. We don't know everything, we frequently change our stances based on evidence, and we constantly hedge ourselves when we aren't sure of something. Every step forward is cautious. Many non-scientifically minded people I debate with go so far as calling science a "cult" and scientists pompous.

People should have infinitely more respect for scientists who actually apply themselves in pushing the frontier of discovery and generate improvements in healthcare, technology, security, alternative energy etc.; which are all extremely important in a technologically dependent 21st century. Instead, we exempt religious organizations from paying taxes in the states, and cut NASA's budget to nothing. Real nice.

Speak for yourself! I know everything.

Oh wait...no, no, you're right.

Yeah, religion. I have taught evolution at a uni and had one creationist so angry at me she contacted the admins to have me removed. I was like "this course is on human biology, why did she take it again?"

They laughed.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #126 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hey lando

Join the fun!

Translation:  Please help me and prop up my bullshit, oh and could you post that you know I am a super smart scientist in real life as well please? it would really help.

IP Logged

Rasczak
Stormreaver Piker

Instant Human...Just Add
Coffee

Reply #127 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 1:53am
Print Post  
I come here to see the minion tractor drivers strutting. It helps me derail myself when I need to resolve something. You can't bring smarts in here.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #128 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 3:54am
Print Post  
6 pages of posts in 2 days. I won't read them of course.
I protest this poll as there is no donut option.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #129 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Quote:
Translation:  Please help me and prop up my bullshit, oh and could you post that you know I am a super smart scientist in real life as well please? it would really help.

Sigh...

this fucking aids patient again.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:45am by »  

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #130 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Quote:

Come back for more of an ass kicking huh? Didn't get enough last time?

Good, good, let the nerd rage boil inside you...

Tokun Helf Fighter/Ranger/Monk Gragurn Dwarf Barbarian Tekllin WF Wizard Jadokis WF Favored Soul
Order of the Silver Dragons

IP Logged

apep
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #131 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:58am:
Good, good, let the nerd rage boil inside you...

I had a good laugh at this.

IP Logged

Stanley Nicholas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #132 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 2:21pm
Print Post  
Landona54 wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 12:11am:
First of all....why bring Cletus into this....that guy years ago was a far better player on Argo then u ......O I am the greatest player who has played the game for 6 months.  2nd this thread is a yawn....use the search on this site and see real Cetus drama 4+ years ago......such a poor attack makes me wish for Phreshphrute.....at least his Cetus rants were entertaining......and btw Die Cetusss....hopefully again at the hands of a bugbear in a failed attempt to become the Kobold's new ringleader.

I've been having fun lurking but since I was personally referenced here I need to make a correction.  My character's name was/is spelled Cleatus.  Though you're right, I haven't really played in years now.  Nice to see I'm remembered so fondly.

BTW, I too am a scientist.  And I work at NASA.

Now in regards to the thread at large, I'm not sure which is more pathetic - the OP's infantile and impotent temper tantrums, or the couple of sycophant toadies that crawled out of the OP's ass to throw stones at Cetus.  But do keep it up, as it's highly entertaining to see you making such fools of yourselves.  I suggest you might want to start a couple more threads on the subject as well.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #133 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Stanley Nicholas wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 2:21pm:
sycophant toadies that crawled out

lurking

haven't really played in years

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #134 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 4:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sigh...

more gay bashing.  no surprise you're on IHATESFAGS friends list.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 4:24pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #135 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sigh...

First off I just want to say thank you, really thank you!  I was pretty sure given enough rope you would hang yourself with lie and bullshit, and you delivered . 

So lets look at this again:

Quote:
Sigh...

How funny is it that the guy who uses this "fucking aids" slam, was the same one who claims:

Quote:
Here's the reality:

I've received a degree in biochemistry from Stony Brook University in New York. During this time, I rotated in an HIV transcription laboratory where I studied GP120 for about a year at SUNY Downstate. After that, I became an independent investigator under the wing of a distinguished professor working on induction of cell death in transformed cells. I've worked on that for 4 years, with a peer reviewed publication on which I'm a second author - this was, and still is, a laboratory on Stony Brook campus.

Let a bullshitter bullshit long enough and he will always contradict his story or float one to many personas in a attempt to quite his critics, but seldom is it so clearly illustrated as it is here. 

Here is a tip, next time you want to pretend to be a "scientist"? try to stick with insults that are in character, not one that mock the sickness your supposedly studying with a "distinguished Professor"

And as I said before, thank you, thank you so very much.

YOU FUCKING LIAR. 

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #136 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 4:24pm:
more gay bashing.  no surprise you're on IHATESFAGS friends list.

And you know what is even more telling Yobai, that he didn't just use the usual internet vault gay bullshit, Mr. Scientist made Aids jokes, not even HIV jokes but a AIDS joke.

Guy is so full of shit, probably scrambling to make up some post doctorate degree as we post here.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #137 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
And you know what is even more telling Yobai, that he didn't just use the usual internet vault gay bullshit, Mr. Scientist made Aids jokes, not even HIV jokes but a AIDS joke.

Guy is so full of shit, probably scrambling to make up some post doctorate degree as we post here.

AIDS is so 1990's. 

2014 is all about Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #138 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Quote:
First off I just want to say thank you, really thank you!  I was pretty sure given enough rope you would hang yourself with lie and bullshit, and you delivered . 

So lets look at this again:

How funny is it that the guy who uses this "fucking aids" slam, was the same one who claims:

Let a bullshitter bullshit long enough and he will always contradict his story or float one to many personas in a attempt to quite his critics, but seldom is it so clearly illustrated as it is here. 

Here is a tip, next time you want to pretend to be a "scientist"? try to stick with insults that are in character, not one that mock the sickness your supposedly studying with a "distinguished Professor"

And as I said before, thank you, thank you so very much.

YOU FUCKING LIAR. 

What, I can't take a jab at you without you getting upset?

Grow some balls and learn to take it or gtfo.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #139 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Lets zero in on this one...

I did mention that I did HIV research. I didn't treat patients who had it, much less those who had it long enough to actually acquire immunodeficiency.

So:

1. Just because I scientifically investigate something doesn't mean that I can't use it to shit on a 12 year old internet tough guy. Two totally different things.

2. In this case, I called you an AIDS patient. Interestingly, I investigated the HIV virus as a scientist, I didn't treat AIDS patients as a clinician. So, your comparison isn't even relevant.

So do us a favor and slap yourself
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:43pm by »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #140 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Two totally different things.

Not going work asshat, no matter how much you try to tap dance out of it. Words matter, especially use of words, and in this case your use of them exposed your own bullshit story.

How many times is that you have been caught out this week alone?

My count has it at 14.

P.S. one of my favorite things about you is your "tell", and how easy it makes you to read. Whenever someone nails you hard, or hits close to the bone you invariably pop off the "internet tough guy" line. Or even better is when you try to defend the same hit with two different posts in succession like you just did here 10 mins apart, panic much?
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:53pm by »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #141 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Not going work asshat, no matter how much you try to tap dance out of it. Words matter, especially use of words, and in this case your use of them exposed your own bullshit story.

How many times is that you have been caught out this week alone?

My count has it at 14.

P.S. one of my favorite things about you is your "tell", and how easy it makes you to read. Whenever someone nails you hard, or hits close to the bone you invariably pop off the "internet tough guy" line. Or even better is when you try to defend the same hit with two different posts in succession like you just did here 10 mins apart, panic much?

If only you analyzed my videos like you do my posts.

By the way, is the t silent in your name? I need to know...

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #142 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Typical Cetus, 

Now you try to change focus back to you lame videos, whats wrong, uncomfortable?

Ah, and a little joke at the end....

Not going to work dumbass, you were nailed by comments from your own avalanche of bullshit posts. Maybe if you studied the phenomena under a "distinguished Professor" he could explain to you that everyone can see your full of shit now.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #143 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
he could explain to you that everyone can see your full of shit now.

You're

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #144 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
Quote:
So do us a favor and slap yourself

No, don't tell him to slap himself.  He likes that.  That's how he wanks himself off: one hand on his dick, while the other is abusing his ugly face.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #145 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:06pm:
No, don't tell him to slap himself.  He likes that.  That's how he wanks himself off: one hand on his dick, while the other is abusing his ugly face.

What dick? Barceblow has a 2 inch clit and sits on eggplants every evening.

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #146 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're

He could also be speaking in a 16th century manner and describing the fullest state of your feces. I would rather be ignorant as to how he got that familiar with your waste.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #147 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You're

Always a bad sign when your forced to whine about spelling or grammar, best you can do?

You can try to keep tap dancing liar,  but its a losing cause, you already have been outed by your own inconsistent stories and posts.

So pathetic, hard to believe anyone takes a joke like you seriously on the M.B.s

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #148 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:06pm:

Hey Ranger, good to see you, how is the wife and kids? have you lost weight?

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What dick? Barceblow has a 2 inch clit and sits on eggplants every evening.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Send TopicPrint