A genuine internet diploma "scientist"    
  21 (10.0%)
Really stupid liar    
  17 (8.1%)
A THF whore frightened by anything catching up    
  39 (18.7%)
A sad Teen who wanks to a Bladeforge screen saver    
  22 (10.5%)
So full of his importance on the M.B.s he feels the need to punish all of us with his fake "data"    
  15 (7.2%)
A cunt.    
  20 (9.6%)
A idiot who keeps changing his story to answer every post    
  22 (10.5%)
A pathetic tool who is desperate to get views on youtube    
  23 (11.0%)

Total votes: 209
« Last Modified by: on: Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:21pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist? (Read 45885 times)
Cetus
Ex Member

Re: Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist?
Reply #150 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
i DON'T LIKE THAT YOUR ASCIENTIST SOI CALL U LIARRRr!!!1

Barceblow, you're adorable.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Can you post where you work at and your full name? Just for verification purposes. Not like i wanna stalk you, or anything. no, really. pinky swear.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #152 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:51pm:
Can you post where you work at and your full name? Just for verification purposes. Not like i wanna stalk you, or anything. no, really. pinky swear.

Promise you won't tell anyone?

IP Logged

Stanley Nicholas
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #153 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 2:27pm:

Speak o' the Devil.  Wink

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
Stanley Nicholas wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:05pm:
Speak o' the Devil.  Wink

Glad I could bait you out of lurking. LMK if you need further assistance

Quote:
Promise you won't tell anyone?

I would only share it with us here. So, it's like family, kinda
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:25pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Everytime Barcelot posts, all I can see is some extremely frustrated teenage boy, huddled over his keyboard feverishly typing. While foaming at the mouth. Grunting and spit flying as he types.

There must be tons of spit all over his monitor, must be why he can't read what has been posted. That or he is just wicked delusional...Gets his ass handed to him on a plate and just acts like nothing happened, coming back out from the hole int he wall he resides in.

Easily one of my favorite Vaulties this past week, getting a lot of great laughs.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:50pm by Takllin »  

Tokun Helf Fighter/Ranger/Monk Gragurn Dwarf Barbarian Tekllin WF Wizard Jadokis WF Favored Soul
Order of the Silver Dragons

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 8:24pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 7:48pm:
can't read what has been posted.

Oh rehly?

You:
Quote:
In fact, I also challenge you to find where Cetus posted asking for SWF or Swashbuckling to get nerfed...I know for a fact, that you will not find either of us calling for a nerf to Swashbuckling or SWF. So don't hold your breath while you go looking for it.

What is it with people who do not read the entirety of what is posted lately?

Cetus:
Quote:
SWF needs to get toned down with respect to THF, either by bringing THF up (the preferred way) or introducing some restrictions to the current SWF functionality.

Me:

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #157 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Lame attempt to distract from getting caught out..... again?

Check!

Everytime Barcelot posts, all I can see is some extremely frustrated teenage boy, huddled over his keyboard feverishly typing. While foaming at the mouth. Grunting and spit flying as he types.

There must be tons of spit all over his monitor, must be why he can't read what has been posted. That or he is just wicked delusional...Gets his ass handed to him on a plate and just acts like nothing happened, coming back out from the hole int he wall he resides in.

Easily one of my favorite Vaulties this past week, getting a lot of great laughs.

Nearly blind obedience to a D-bag who has been exposed as a liar in content and intent?

Check!

Glad your entertained takllin, I find it very entertaining the way Rubbins slammed you with quotes just here, and even more entertaining how you have been silent since... hoping nobody will notice when you are so brutally schooled? Hey! that is something else you and Cetus have in common; making bullshit claims and not backing them up!

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #158 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Check!

Nearly blind obedience to a D-bag who has been exposed as a liar in content and intent?

Check!

Glad your entertained takllin, I find it very entertaining the way Rubbins slammed you with quotes just here, and even more entertaining how you have been silent since... hoping nobody will notice when you are so brutally schooled? Hey! that is something else you and Cetus have in common; making bullshit claims and not backing them up!

Hahahahaha, wow, so because I din;t respond to him within the hour and a half between when he posted, and when you saw it, I am totally ducking him!! You really got me there!! Rubbins definitely slammed me, I'm so hurt right now...

Hypocrite much? I've also backed up all my claims dumbass.

As for what Rubbins quoted, if he actually read past the first few words, Cetus said he would prefer THF get increased, and I could find multiple other times where he posted, he was explicitly not looking to nerf SWF, but to buff THF.

If you two really want, I could find all the places you can't read, but that might take years of my life, and neither of you are worth that amount of time.

Barcelot still thin Cetus is a scientist who is trying to cure cancer with pot?

As for calling one of you idiots an AIDs patient, this is the vault, where nothing is off limits when it comes to insulting others. Hi Welcome.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2014 at 10:33pm by Takllin »  

Tokun Helf Fighter/Ranger/Monk Gragurn Dwarf Barbarian Tekllin WF Wizard Jadokis WF Favored Soul

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #159 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 10:32pm:
As for what Rubbins quoted, if he actually read past the first few words, Cetus said he would prefer THF get increased, and I could find multiple other times where he posted, he was explicitly not looking to nerf SWF, but to buff THF.

He called for either or... That means that He would be fine with either.

Quote:
SWF needs to get toned down with respect to THF, either by bringing THF up (the preferred way) or introducing some restrictions to the current SWF functionality.

Oh, opps. My bad. He was only calling for restrictions in that line. I was confused.

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #160 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 11:03pm:
He called for either or... That means that He would be fine with either.

Oh, opps. My bad. He was only calling for restrictions in that line. I was confused.

I'm glad we solved that.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #161 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:

Caught out?

Caught would be enough to make that sentence grammatically correct.

Quote:

Oh look, he wrote D-bag. After all this, he's avoiding the awful D word!

Child

Quote:
Glad your entertained takllin,

You're

Quote:
Hey! that is something else you and Cetus have in common; making bullshit claims and not backing them up!

Lol, so you don't capitalize the bolded "t" when starting a new sentence, but you'll use a semicolon!

Someone give this ebola infected cunt bag a bloody cock as a pacifier so he can stop butchering the english language.

Seriously, you're like a toddler with a snotty nose and shit-filled diapers running around with your index fingers in your ears yelling

LA LALALALALALALALALAALAL LIAR EXPOSED!!! LALALALALALALALALALA LIAR!! LALAALALALLALALALALALALLAALALALLALAL

Meanwhile, all this stuff I'm "lying" about is put to real use in the real world, got me into medical school rather easily, and enables me to waive two years of my clinical rotation tuition.

So, attach a tube to your exhaust pipe and stick the other end in your jizz filled mouth you fucking twat.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #162 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
Meanwhile, all this stuff I'm "lying" about is put to real use in the real world, got me into medical school rather easily, and enables me to waive two years of my clinical rotation tuition.

See!  you can be creative when you want to be!   Smiley

I enjoyed this last little fairy tale of yours even more than the one about being a scientist or the one where the DDO devs actually give two shits about anything you've ever posted in the motherforums.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #163 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 1:18am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 13th, 2014 at 6:42am:
You both couldnt keep my throbbing dong off of you for long. You sexie hoes

You can leave me out of it blubber boy. You and him should just go rent a space and slap bellies. Don't worry I won't judge.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #164 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 1:29am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 1:18am:
You can leave me out of it blubber boy. You and him should just go rent a space and slap bellies. Don't worry I won't judge.

So, you just want to watch? Perv

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #165 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 2:11am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 1:29am:
So, you just want to watch? Perv

Perv? lol. I'm a degenerate veteran of the psychic wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrH8Z3RCdS4

Grin

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:12am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 2:11am:
Perv? lol. I'm a degenerate veteran of the psychic wars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrH8Z3RCdS4

Grin

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #167 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:20am
Print Post  

How many of you Cetus' homeboys out there? Does he always run crying to you from the BADDIES?
So far I counted 3 of you dipshits...

IP Logged

Jelly_Muffin
Stormreaver Piker

Just say fuckoff!

Reply #168 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:36am
Print Post  
The dipshittery in this thread is strong .......
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:38am by Jelly_Muffin »  

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #169 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:20am:
How many of you Cetus' homeboys out there? Does he always run crying to you from the BADDIES?
So far I counted 3 of you dipshits...

Another delusional fuckhead...nice to see they are outting themselves...

If you think Cetus isn't handling this much better than the others who went full retard a long time ago, then there is something really fucked up in your head.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #170 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:54am
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:45am:
who went full retard

Umm, youve proven without a doubt youre mentally handicapped. Close to retarded. But it's fine, youve chosen to live that way your entire life. You can go back to playing human centipede with cetus and reattach to his asshole with your mouth like a lamprey. /rawr
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:54am by Rubbinns »  

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #171 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 11:15am
Print Post  

If you think Cetus isn't handling this much better than the others who went full retard a long time ago, then there is something really fucked up in your head.

Just because Cetus drops his bag on you before DCing doesn't mean you should dupe his shit.  Were I he, I would distance from you. Though I wonder if he tried and you started boiling rabbits in response.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #172 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 11:51am
Print Post  

Most of you useless dicksuckers were pretty dormant before the Cetus-bashing threads.
Why crawl out of your hiding cracks now? If Cetus is handling this so well, why you decided to show your stupid face here and help his "cause"?

Were you brainwashed by the Great Cletus like this?

Quote:
"The Cetus cannot challenge the Vault on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy."
"The Cetus cannot challenge the Vault on his own. Without your support, he is defeated by the superior enemy."

IP Logged

Takllin
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #173 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 11:51am:
Most of you useless dicksuckers were pretty dormant before the Cetus-bashing threads.
Why crawl out of your hiding cracks now? If Cetus is handling this so well, why you decided to show your stupid face here and help his "cause"?

Were you brainwashed by the Great Cletus like this?

You totally have me figured out, congratulations...

I';ve been lurking here for four years, every now and then things catch my attention enough to get me posting.

As for the other few ball gaggling midgets, do you all take a turn on each other? Or is Rubbins your ringleader? The amount of butthurt and nerd rage is tremendous.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:14pm by Takllin »  

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #174 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Calling you a dick sucking parasite is hardly the definition of butthurt.

At first I thought it was Cetus just enjoying your good times, but you have convinced me that he is only shoving his dick in your mouth to keep you from Talkin' Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Send TopicPrint