A genuine internet diploma "scientist"    
  21 (10.0%)
Really stupid liar    
  17 (8.1%)
A THF whore frightened by anything catching up    
  39 (18.7%)
A sad Teen who wanks to a Bladeforge screen saver    
  22 (10.5%)
So full of his importance on the M.B.s he feels the need to punish all of us with his fake "data"    
  15 (7.2%)
A cunt.    
  20 (9.6%)
A idiot who keeps changing his story to answer every post    
  22 (10.5%)
A pathetic tool who is desperate to get views on youtube    
  23 (11.0%)

Total votes: 209
« Last Modified by: on: Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:21pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist? (Read 45829 times)
a Kitteh
DQ Assaulter

lolwut?

Re: Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist?
Reply #175 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:52pm
Print Post  
lol

i kinda skimmed, but all i'm getting here is:

1. Cetus is the new Shade... only for fighters instead of barbs, and math DOES solve things (maybe)

and

2. he's capable of causing the entire Vault to explode in a fiery ball of angst and vitriol visible from space.

i need more popcorn
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:53pm by a Kitteh »  

Grace wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 5:14pm:
When a quest thinks you are so bad you need to reroll, that's srsbznz.

IP Logged

Dickbutt
Titan Demolisher

Richard Butkus

Reply #176 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:14pm:
The amount of butthurt and nerd rage is tremendous.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #177 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Popcorn not necessary. Just a good hammock.

IP Logged

TractorsareEpic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #178 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Bark, where the hell is that 1st pic in your sig from? Just wondering!

I must have watched that a dozen times! LMAO! Poor kid! ROFL! >><<!

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #179 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
TractorsareEpic wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 6:24pm:
Bark, where the hell is that 1st pic in your sig from? Just wondering!

I must have watched that a dozen times! LMAO! Poor kid! ROFL! >><<!

The Internet.

I think it came from an old episode of America's Funniest Home Videos.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #180 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
Takllin wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 10:32pm:
Hahahahaha, wow, so because I din;t respond to him within the hour and a half between when he posted, and when you saw it, I am totally ducking him!! You really got me there!! Rubbins definitely slammed me, I'm so hurt right now...

Hypocrite much? I've also backed up all my claims dumbass.

As for what Rubbins quoted, if he actually read past the first few words, Cetus said he would prefer THF get increased, and I could find multiple other times where he posted, he was explicitly not looking to nerf SWF, but to buff THF.

If you two really want, I could find all the places you can't read, but that might take years of my life, and neither of you are worth that amount of time.

Barcelot still thin Cetus is a scientist who is trying to cure cancer with pot?

As for calling one of you idiots an AIDs patient, this is the vault, where nothing is off limits when it comes to insulting others. Hi Welcome.

Nice reading comprehension fail... except not really a fail when your pretending not to understand just so you don't have to address things that hit to close to home.

But out of the kindness of my heart dumbass: no,  I dont think cetus is a scientist of any kind, Cetus is the one who claimed to be a scientist, and only is a transparent and laughable attempt  to bolster his bullshit stances (notice plural). Then the asshat hat followed with posts that proved that untrue in content and language, which isn't a surprise because he is liar.

How nice that you and Cetus also share the habit of trying to backpedal your own statements, you said cetus wasn't out to nerf SWF, but when Rubbins rubbed your face in it, you change it to "you didn't read the first words" and the even lamer "he would prefer" classic minion, asshat.

And my personal favorite of your revisionist bullshit:"I could find multiple other times where he posted, he was explicitly not looking to nerf SWF, " and yet with little effort rubbins was able to find where posted explicitly for SWF to be nerfed.  What is great about this is how it illustrates what a double-talking liar Cetus is and what a joke you are to pretend you didn't see it when you respond.

Parse, double-talk, backpedal, rinse and repeat.

What is a surprise is that you are so willing to portray yourself as a clueless fuck just to back up said liar.

so, maybe its not a dumb act after all, maybe you really are that dumb? god knows your funny when you dance.

IP Logged

a Kitteh
DQ Assaulter

lolwut?

Reply #181 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:27pm
Print Post  

Grace wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 5:14pm:
When a quest thinks you are so bad you need to reroll, that's srsbznz.

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #182 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
Barcelblow is flaming out.  This is awesome.  Butthurt much, Barcelblow?

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #183 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
I'm flaming out? yeah, you should actually read the threads before commenting, you won't look quite so clueless. But who am I kidding? your Imaranger, reality doesn't matter right? man it must be great to be you, just make shit up.

Of course it must hurt that nobody take you seriously, I mean its not like you ever share any usable info, or have any real insights, nope, mostly you just pop in throw a couple homo comments and pop back out before anyone can take aim.

Funny part? no one would take aim anyway man, your totally safe because your a joke.

I am curious though, other then Takllin, and mattyboy, how many other sock puppets do you have?

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #184 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:58pm
Print Post  
Oh here let me post your response for you and save you the precious few brain cells you have left:

IMARANGER wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:34pm:
Whaa!  look at me! poop! poop! gay gay fuck fuck me go now !!!

All done, now will someone please tuck him in?
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:58pm by »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #185 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 6:42am
Print Post  
Quote:
Not going work asshat, no matter how much you try to tap dance out of it. Words matter, especially use of words, and in this case your use of them exposed your own bullshit story.

How many times is that you have been caught out this week alone?

My count has it at 14.

P.S. one of my favorite things about you is your "tell", and how easy it makes you to read. Whenever someone nails you hard, or hits close to the bone you invariably pop off the "internet tough guy" line. Or even better is when you try to defend the same hit with two different posts in succession like you just did here 10 mins apart, panic much?

So, I work in the mental health field. From your sound logic this means I would never insult people with behavioral issues, mental deficiencies, emotional trauma, or other things that would require 24 hour mental health care. This also means, from your sound logic, that I would never use any of this to insult people not in that position.

Fuck, I have some bad news for you and your retarded thinking errors that you love to spout. Are you stupid, or ignorant? Were your parents fucking pathetic and did not realize the importance of teaching how you to actually process information and not make the most basic errors in thinking patterns? Let me guess, it is hereditary to be fucking retarded in your family.

Hopefully when you rape your children every night while you are drunk, you point out to them that you really don't love them and the alcohol isn't making you do it. You just really are that big of a shit stain on this wonderful planet we call earth.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

itsmineisawitfirst
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #186 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 7:15am
Print Post  
Man, this thread is awful.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #187 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
itsmineisawitfirst wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 7:15am:

Really? I think it is delightfull  Cheesy

IP Logged

Fries n Stuff
Waterworks Kobold

Ketchup.. Always ketchup

Reply #188 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:19pm
Print Post  

I'd let her swing in my hammock!

« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2014 at 12:21pm by Fries n Stuff »  

Quote:
you are crispy and delicious.

IP Logged

ThE PhAnTOM GoD
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #189 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
The best part about reading all of this is still the only person I see posting anything about the subject they bitch about is Cetus.  No one else is posting their "data" to prove that he is wrong.  They just say so.

I was told there was a god once, and then they showed no data. Ask what I believe.

Keep up the work Cetus, you actually care about this game and want to see things work like they should in PnP.  Most of us have given up on this game and what they have done with mechanics.  Any that give you grief can go fuck themselves because they spend more time on this site then in game and playing.  Not to mention most of them don't understand the mechanics and have no clue how to even do what you have done or else we would have seen results that conflict with yours.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #190 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 3:28pm
Print Post  
That is a fucking terrible analogy.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #191 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
I don't like to reply twice to the same post by the same guy but this is special.

ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:50pm:
Keep up the work Cetus, you actually care about this game and want to see things work like they should in PnP.  Most of us have given up on this game and what they have done with mechanics.  Any that give you grief can go fuck themselves because they spend more time on this site then in game and playing.

Want to see things work like PnP....You are fucking delusional.

Quote:
  Not to mention most of them don't understand the mechanics and have no clue how to even do what you have done or else we would have seen results that conflict with yours.

I have proven quite concisely, that I do know the mechanics and what I am talking about.  Others have as wel;l more or less and individually to each person.

If you haven't read why the anecdotal video evidence is flawed or why an rebuttal in the same format would be equally flawed then I suggest you do so and familiarize yourself.  If you have read it, then you are not ignorant, you are stupid.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #192 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 6:42am:
So, I work in the mental health field. From your sound logic this means I would never insult people with behavioral issues, mental deficiencies, emotional trauma, or other things that would require 24 hour mental health care. This also means, from your sound logic, that I would never use any of this to insult people not in that position.

Holy cow, just because your dumb enough to Jump on Cetus's THF buff-bandwagon doesn't mean you have to pitifully back up all his other bullshit Epoch.  The guy is a huge liar and no scientist, just look at how for the last few days he has tried to re-qualify his own statement that he was a scientist.

Whereas your statement "I work in the mental health field" is consistent with your history of posts. You not trying to bullshit us into believing you smart or anything ridiculous like that. You post just as one would expect Orderly to post, simple, a bit crass, and with a thin veneer of cynicism to cover the pain of having to seeing that kind of sad world day to day.

Have fun at work tomorrow.
« Last Edit: Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:20pm by »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #193 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
ThE PhAnTOM GoD wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 2:50pm:
The best part about reading all of this is still the only person I see posting anything about the subject they bitch about is Cetus.  No one else is posting their "data" to prove that he is wrong.  They just say so.

I was told there was a god once, and then they showed no data. Ask what I believe.

Keep up the work Cetus, you actually care about this game and want to see things work like they should in PnP.  Most of us have given up on this game and what they have done with mechanics.  Any that give you grief can go fuck themselves because they spend more time on this site then in game and playing.  Not to mention most of them don't understand the mechanics and have no clue how to even do what you have done or else we would have seen results that conflict with yours.

He hasn't done any work, as you call it. He has made some lame videos in which he was driving the toon, and he already has a clear agenda. Other then that he has expended enormous amounts of energy here and on the M.B.s trying to get SWF nerfed and his THF babies buffed, but that is not work, it is only a symptom of his insecurity.

Thanks for trying to contribute, better luck next time.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #194 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 5:34pm
Print Post  
itsmineisawitfirst wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 7:15am:

No way. This thread is great.

One poke and it keeps bouncing. What more do you want from a thread?

IP Logged

Fries n Stuff
Waterworks Kobold

Ketchup.. Always ketchup

Reply #195 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
more bewb?

Quote:
you are crispy and delicious.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #196 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Barkabout wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 5:34pm:
No way. This thread is great.

One poke and it keeps bouncing. What more do you want from a thread?

http://friends18.com/img/cute-animated/047.gif

^this. whenever things start to slow down someone toss a little spark and bang, everyone is having fun again Cheesy

wish it was all in one post though, too much work

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #197 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Holy cow, just because your dumb enough to Jump on Cetus's THF buff-bandwagon doesn't mean you have to pitifully back up all his other bullshit Epoch.  The guy is a huge liar and no scientist, just look at how for the last few days he has tried to re-qualify his own statement that he was a scientist.

Whereas your statement "I work in the mental health field" is consistent with your history of posts. You not trying to bullshit us into believing you smart or anything ridiculous like that. You post just as one would expect Orderly to post, simple, a bit crass, and with a thin veneer of cynicism to cover the pain of having to seeing that kind of sad world day to day.

Have fun at work tomorrow.

I feel no pain for the things I have to see or hear about in my work place. This is why I have been able to excel at my job for so long. Emotional attachments with children in treatment will cause you to start sympathizing with them, which will create errors in judgement and you will start letting negative behaviors slide. It is a weakness in the field, and causes you to create errors and justify behaviors.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #198 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
He hasn't done any work, as you call it. He has made some lame videos in which he was driving the toon, and he already has a clear agenda. Other then that he has expended enormous amounts of energy here and on the M.B.s trying to get SWF nerfed and his THF babies buffed, but that is not work, it is only a symptom of his insecurity.

Thanks for trying to contribute, better luck next time.

I don't see anyone making videos to prove him wrong. He gave his evidence, and like any scientist, would have to dismiss it if someone did the same type of testing with very different results. Arguing with no proof makes you look desperate and pathetic.

I have given you the tools to do what you must to crush his theories... or prove them.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #199 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:47am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:37am:
I feel no pain for the things I have to see or hear about in my work place. This is why I have been able to excel at my job for so long. Emotional attachments with children in treatment will cause you to start sympathizing with them, which will create errors in judgement and you will start letting negative behaviors slide. It is a weakness in the field, and causes you to create errors and justify behaviors.

Ha! thank you for being so predictable, I just won a bet that you would come back with a Johnny hard-case response mysteriously alluding to all the "heavy shit" you seen, and how your so strong and apart from it.   

Thanks for winning a anthem for me, send the name of a mule and I will send you one as thanks after I dupe a few.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 
Send TopicPrint