A genuine internet diploma "scientist"    
  21 (10.0%)
Really stupid liar    
  17 (8.1%)
A THF whore frightened by anything catching up    
  39 (18.7%)
A sad Teen who wanks to a Bladeforge screen saver    
  22 (10.5%)
So full of his importance on the M.B.s he feels the need to punish all of us with his fake "data"    
  15 (7.2%)
A cunt.    
  20 (9.6%)
A idiot who keeps changing his story to answer every post    
  22 (10.5%)
A pathetic tool who is desperate to get views on youtube    
  23 (11.0%)

Total votes: 209
« Last Modified by: on: Jul 16th, 2014 at 4:21pm »
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist? (Read 45826 times)
barcelot
Ex Member

Re: Is Cletus a bad liar or a really stupid scientist?
Reply #200 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:59am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:40am:
I don't see anyone making videos to prove him wrong. He gave his evidence, and like any scientist, would have to dismiss it if someone did the same type of testing with very different results. Arguing with no proof makes you look desperate and pathetic.

I have given you the tools to do what you must to crush his theories... or prove them.

Like any scientist! oh thats good man, like you or him know anything about being a scientist, Oh wait let me guess, now your a "mental health-scientist"? you wanna embellish now so we all take you more seriously?  Grin

And my videos would be just as worthless as his videos for the same reason dummy, because in both cases someone with a preconceived agenda is driving the toon being videoed and dictating the pace and actions of the toon, producing videos that are just more biased drivel. I would think as a "mental health expert" who is aware of "errors of judgement" you would know about bias.... Hmmm maybe they don't brief you orderlies on bias when they teach you how to changed bed pans.

"Given you the tools" Ho! the funniest thing you have tried to float this week dummy. Sorry to have to tell you this sport, but you haven't given me or anyone here tools. In fact you haven't given anyone on the vault anything for the past 4 months, other then a fair-bit of attitude on the rare occasion you can be bothered to get involved and then only after you have sniffed the wind. Although in all fairness you did just win a bet for me, so there is that I guess, so thanks?

Oh how the mighty have fallen.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2014 at 1:01am by »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #201 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:33am
Print Post  
Not an orderly, but nice try.

Here is a thinking error for you, throwing in your words on to what someone said and changing the meaning to justify your outrage instead of listening to the reality of the situation.

Four months? I haven't done much on this site for far longer then that lad.

Your constant addition to what everyone says, then throwing out your arguments against your newly revealed meaning of what someone said is rather pathetic. Keep going though, we are all getting a good laugh.

Your videos, would be actual proof that what he said was wrong. Yet, you insist on calling people out without providing anything more then exaggerated responses on how you change what people said to fit your perpetual idiocy and bias. Critical thinking skills are important, and you display none in every post you make. The easiest, and most absolute way to prove someone wrong is to show them. Crying like a whiny bitch and raging like a retard isn't the way to go.

If you don't mind, I know this is asking a lot of you, seeing as you are lazy, create your own realities, and misinterpret what everyone says either out of idiocy or deliberate... It must be idiocy. Could you point out to where I alluded to anything like this:

Quote:
you would come back with a Johnny hard-case response mysteriously alluding to all the "heavy shit" you seen, and how your so strong and apart from it. 

Thanks mate, good luck!

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #202 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:43am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:33am:
If you don't mind, I know this is asking a lot of you, seeing as you are lazy, create your own realities, and misinterpret what everyone says either out of idiocy or deliberate... It must be idiocy. Could you point out to where I alluded to anything like this:

Thanks mate, good luck!

Sure! here you go:

Epoch wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 12:37am:
I feel no pain for the things I have to see or hear about in my work place. This is why I have been able to excel at my job for so long. Emotional attachments with children in treatment will cause you to start sympathizing with them, which will create errors in judgement and you will start letting negative behaviors slide. It is a weakness in the field, and causes you to create errors and justify behaviors.

Here is a helpful tip as well, to really get the whole, "I seen things..... things you wouldn't believe...." pastiche Epoch is trying to sell. when you read it, put on some nick cave in the background and Imagine Epoch holding a cigarette, and squinting though the hazy smoke while he delivers this Over-heated self aggrandizing  soliloquy.  It is really riveting stuff.

Actually that whole bit is so good, like a film student take and Noir  I just can't get enough  Grin

"I feel no pain for the things I have to see.....   oahahahhah shivers!
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:46am by »  

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #203 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:53am
Print Post  

Epoch your fiction is even more entertaining then Cetus's! 

You are inspiring, Man, I am going to have to go on a film binge now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JjJzMBGUwo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAzV-BM3h5Q

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #204 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Sure! here you go:

Here is a helpful tip as well, to really get the whole, "I seen things..... things you wouldn't believe...." pastiche Epoch is trying to sell. when you read it, put on some nick cave in the background and Imagine Epoch holding a cigarette, and squinting though the hazy smoke while he delivers this Over-heated self aggrandizing  soliloquy.  It is really riveting stuff.

Actually that whole bit is so good, like a film student take and Noir  I just can't get enough  Grin

"I feel no pain for the things I have to see.....   oahahahhah shivers!

I see nothing in there stating what I have seen. It is not like I work in a level 6 or 7 facility. Good try though! For all that can be assumed, I work in a level 2 facility, where all it is minor behavioral changes. Keep up the good work! Your assumptions and false realities continually congregate together to show how full of shit you are. Keep it up! You are on a roll.

I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #205 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:33am:

Your videos, would be actual proof that what he said was wrong.

Video never solves anything.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014 at 1:46pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #206 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 5:09pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 1:45pm:
"Video never solves anything".

-Vance McAllister

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #207 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 5:48pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 5:09pm:

or Marion Barry
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014 at 5:48pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #208 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 18th, 2014 at 5:48pm:
or Marion Barry

I knew there was someone I was forgetting!

.... I'd better lay off the crack pipe.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #209 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 17th, 2014 at 2:22pm:
Stop making fun of me! whine whine.

Suck it up princess, you been slammed, Noir slammed.

You can go now.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #210 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Suck it up princess, you been slammed, Noir slammed.

You can go now.

Wow, nice return! If that is all you have left, I guess it is over. Sad that you couldn't put up a fight. I guess when your false delusions of grandeur and extreme exaggerations are made bare admitting defeat is all that is left.

Love,
Epoch

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #211 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:50pm:
Love,
Epoch

And with an ice hole of that size, he can fit a lot of love in there.

/jealous.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #212 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 11:50pm:
Wow, nice return! If that is all you have left, I guess it is over. Sad that you couldn't put up a fight. I guess when your false delusions of grandeur and extreme exaggerations are made bare admitting defeat is all that is left.

Love,
Epoch

Oh were you gone?  didn't notice, why would we?

you got some more noir talk for us poser? or you going to roll over like the little loser you are?

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #213 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 10:11am
Print Post  
I'm just sad no one has referenced his new WGU video at 25 minutes yet Tongue

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #214 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 12:19pm
Print Post  
This thread was fun while it lasted...

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #215 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh were you gone?  didn't notice, why would we?

you got some more noir talk for us poser? or you going to roll over like the little loser you are?

Really? You seem to be bringing up that I was, I don't recall doing so. You seem to have made the connection, so it would seem you did notice. "Why would we?" You say? I don't know, you noticed, ask yourself. Rather contradictory wouldn't you say? A lot of questions there, hopefully you can sort through it all without getting an aneurysm.

Here is what you pm'ed me:
Quote:
Does it hurt to be so irrelevant?

If you want to call it a lie, I will supply a screenshot to disprove you. Are you so scared you are resorting to pms? Do you fear old irrelevant Epoch? You poor sap, is the public display of irrational stupidity getting to much for you?

More questions, I know. I am sure you will avoid them and scream about how everyone is dumb or something. Chive on dude.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Reply #216 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:27am
Print Post  
So where is Cetus video of ee da on swf to show how superior swf is?

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #217 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 24th, 2014 at 10:26pm:
Really? You seem to be bringing up that I was, I don't recall doing so. You seem to have made the connection, so it would seem you did notice. "Why would we?" You say? I don't know, you noticed, ask yourself. Rather contradictory wouldn't you say? A lot of questions there, hopefully you can sort through it all without getting an aneurysm.

Here is what you pm'ed me:

If you want to call it a lie, I will supply a screenshot to disprove you. Are you so scared you are resorting to pms? Do you fear old irrelevant Epoch? You poor sap, is the public display of irrational stupidity getting to much for you?

More questions, I know. I am sure you will avoid them and scream about how everyone is dumb or something. Chive on dude.

Oh you are funny, especially when your trying not to be.  I used a PM to twist the knife dumbass, a little personal humiliation rite if you will. like I would be embarrassed for sending you a PM that asks if it hurts you to be irrelevant. On the contrary I am happy to see you post it, you clueless wonder. If I knew you were going to be silly enough to post it in some clueless attempt to shame me I would have written so much more! How sad to see big ol'Epoch trying to catch up and crying in public at the same time, how sad.

And really, how delusional are you to think that I or anyone else has any reason to be "scared", Oh my god you internet hardmen make me laugh, thanks for that.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #218 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:27am:
So where is Cetus video of ee da on swf to show how superior swf is?

I believe he was last seen heading back to the M.B.s with his tail between his legs.

IP Logged

Vanshilar
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #219 - Jul 26th, 2014 at 1:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
I've received a degree in biochemistry from Stony Brook University in New York.

B.S. Caltech (ME). M.S. UCLA (ME, Controls). Currently ABD on Ph.D.

Quote:
Now here's the kicker: If you think otherwise, then you NEED to post your own demonstrations that support your position. Otherwise, simply saying "BAD DATA!" makes you look like a fool.

Learn from my mistakes. Don't bother trying to post math and/or evidence in DDO to support your position or refute others. It never works.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #220 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh you are funny, especially when your trying not to be.  I used a PM to twist the knife dumbass, a little personal humiliation rite if you will. like I would be embarrassed for sending you a PM that asks if it hurts you to be irrelevant. On the contrary I am happy to see you post it, you clueless wonder. If I knew you were going to be silly enough to post it in some clueless attempt to shame me I would have written so much more! How sad to see big ol'Epoch trying to catch up and crying in public at the same time, how sad.

And really, how delusional are you to think that I or anyone else has any reason to be "scared", Oh my god you internet hardmen make me laugh, thanks for that.

That is how you "twist the knife"? HAHAHA, keep twisting, OH THE PAIN! THE AGONY! Can you get more pathetic? Oh wait:

Quote:
Hi Epoch, thanks for letting my rugby team bang your Mom, she was great! sorry we couldn't accommodate you as well, just that none of the team likes buggering guys, much less fat crying ones like you! better luck next time!

I look forward to seeing this posted.

I hope they had a good time, maybe they can get me next time? Are you in 4 th grade? I am pretty sure mom bang jokes are pretty old and everyone is over them this day and age. Keep trying, maybe your "knife twisting" or "humiliation" will finally get there. Then again, I know it won't.

P.S. - *Sniffle* *Sniffle*

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #221 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 4:55am
Print Post  
Yeah, I can totally see how it is not getting to you.....please post some more about how it totally doesn't bother you... feel free to post as many times as it takes you to convince yourself.... treat yourself. 

Who would have ever thought a blowhard as big as Epoch would go out with such a wimper?

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #222 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 5:12am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, I can totally see how it is not getting to you.....please post some more about how it totally doesn't bother you... feel free to post as many times as it takes you to convince yourself.... treat yourself. 

Who would have ever thought a blowhard as big as Epoch would go out with such a wimper? 

Man, you should fuck off already. You were entertaining the first 4 pages, you are just getting ripetitive now.

Yawn.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #223 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 11:18am
Print Post  
Quote:

This is you, one again, creating your false realities. I understand it is a coping mechanism to get through life, but you really should be willing to look at the reality of a situation and be accepting of it. We all know you think you are some big shot who can come storming into the Vault and try and take down who you think are the "Big Bads" to make a name for yourself. Keep trying bud, maybe your parents will recognize your sudden importance.

By the look of the posting, the only one who is bothered here is you. Ollie seems to have gotten under your skin, because, he lied! Oh no! Not an internet liar! Now I bother you because I think you are stupid hypocritical bastard who can only complain and whine about people without actually pointing anything out to discredit them. Maybe if you actually pointed something out that wasn't brought up by so falsely perceived reality you might get somewhere.

Be the big tough guy on the internet bud, whatever makes you feel like the non castrated man you want to be so badly.

Even against donuts.

IP Logged

barcelot
Ex Member

Reply #224 - Jul 27th, 2014 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 11:18am:
We all know you think you are some big shot who can come storming into the Vault and try and take down who you think are the "Big Bads"

I cant believe you just referred to yourself as a "Big Bad",  Grin

Epoch wrote on Jul 27th, 2014 at 11:18am:
you are stupid hypocritical bastard who can only complain and whine about people without actually pointing anything out to discredit them.

yeah, except for direct quotes in their own words, for instance "I feel no pain for the things I have to see..... " god that line of yours still cracks me up, self-dramatize much?

And how exactly am I hypocritical? wow, you really are flailing now. It's as though the internal conflict between your sense of self-importance ("Big Bads") and your painful insecurity about your growing  irrelevance (still whining on a cletus thread you tried to put a flag on) are manifest as a spastic flailing where your helplessly grab at anything you can.

too funny.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 
Send TopicPrint