Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Clash of Clans (Read 1029 times)
Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Re: Clash of Clans
Reply #25 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 10:24am:
  I did not let her install it and play it. 

wise

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #26 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 2:22pm:
wise

Yeah.  I was the worst Dad ever for a few days.  Then her attention span wore out and something else was interesting.

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #27 - Feb 25th, 2015 at 5:44pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:41pm:
Yeah.  I was the worst Dad ever for a few days.  Then her attention span wore out and something else was interesting.   

Fickle are the affections of the young.  Smiley

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #28 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 9:06am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Feb 25th, 2015 at 3:41pm:

Good stuff.

My daughter played it for a bit, but she's 19, and has a strong sense of irony.  We discussed how utterly ridiculous and damaging it would be to young girls.

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #29 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 11:44am
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Feb 26th, 2015 at 9:06am:
My daughter ...she's 19,

You're old.   Kiss

IP Logged

Starkjade
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Rogue Scholar

Reply #30 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Feb 26th, 2015 at 11:44am:
You're old.   

36 is old?

(It's technically step-daughter)

Two sips from the cup of human kindness and I'm shitfaced

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #31 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Starkjade wrote on Feb 26th, 2015 at 12:11pm:
36 is old?

(It's technically step-daughter)

It is for the year and a half till I get there!   Tongue

Just messin' You sound like a good dad. My oldest is 8. But, we waited 5 years to have kids while we practiced. Then the kids came...   Sad    Grin
« Last Edit: Feb 26th, 2015 at 12:57pm by Meat-Head »  

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #32 - Feb 26th, 2015 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Fuck Off wrote on Feb 24th, 2015 at 6:59pm:
When I get attacked and stuff gets demolished, are the workers required to repair stuff or does everything take care of itself?  no action required

If I'm in the middle of upgrading, say town hall, and it gets demolished in the middle of the upgrade, does it loose any progress on the upgrade, does it pick up where it left off when it gets fixed, or does it really stop upgrading and doesn't need fixed before continuing?demolishing does nothing to the upgrade timers

Do you loose gold or pinkish purple stuff when your extractors/mine are destroyed or is it only stuff in the storage containers?The mines are vulnerable to losing a greater percentage of that particular resource.  So if you haven't collected it into storage, you can lose up to 80% of what's in that particular mine.  YOu only lose 5% of what's in a particular storage device.

Can you direct your troops to attack specific targets or do you need to drop them within range and hope they lock on that first?  They do have favorite targets, I'd like my barbarians to not attack a building when a cannon is shooting at them and instead attack the cannons first but they like to hit the buildings, the giants do work over the cannons first, just with I could make everything attack what I want first.  Some troop types have a general designation, and some have specific target types.  Picking the correct types you want for an attack is part of the overall strategy.

I had all of my defensive buildings maxed for a level 8 townhall, and I'm currently working on getting everything maxed for a level 9 townhall.  (Except for walls)  I have all of my walls at purple (level 7), and I'm slowly getting them upgraded to level 8 and/or 9, depending on my builder availability.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Fuck Off
The Big Fuck

My favorite word is Fuck.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Reply #33 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Apparently, we are not allowed to play on the PC.  A forum mod had stated as such, back in march I think. 

They don't have auto detection, yet at least, haven't gotten a ban yet.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.  - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

HiWelcome
Titan Demolisher

Hi Welcome

Reply #34 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Kewl!  A Lawbreaker!  I like it!   Cool

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint