Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Ink is gone so it is all irrelevant (Read 5764 times)
Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Ink is gone so it is all irrelevant
Jul 13th, 2014 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
just move on....these guys suck major balls.

House Steiner is in DDO and alive

majmalphunktion wrote on Apr 26th, 2014 at 11:06pm:
Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.

And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Ink is gone so it is all irrelevant
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:43pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Jul 13th, 2014 at 6:28pm:

You try so hard to put down this site, a site you frequently post on. Amusing.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Ink is gone so it is all irrelevant

One poster does not a forum make.

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Bones
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Who are you, and why are you not dead in a fire yet?

IP Logged

spathic
Stocky Greenis

Taunting the stupid since
before you were born.

Reply #4 - Jul 13th, 2014 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
I hadn't really missed posts from the dipshit emeritus.

Instant asshole. Just add alcohol.

IP Logged

Mr
Titan Demolisher

Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 12:46am
Print Post  
what does the post from maj have to do with ink?

IP Logged

Lurkette
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 5:06am
Print Post  

Wow, you love me. There has been two big lag fixes in the past week. No, those are not going out with a hotfix. They are more wide ranging and take more time to test.
Of course every time you get like this, I keep wondering where your MMO is so I can play it. Obviously you know excatly how to piece one of these together. I can't keep apologizing a gazillion times for the back end tech and things people did on this game before I was even an employee. So one last time, yes some of the stuff from the before times sucks. Sorry about that. Yes we know, stop building new systems. Yes we know, finish the ones out there. Yes we know you hate bards.
And screw you for bringing up the laid off folks. That sucks every time. I made sure all my people landed in other jobs real quick. None of my 'casualties' are unemployed, just sadly not employed by Turbine. Every business goes through this.Even Valve has layoffs. It sucks every time. If you haven't had to do it then you just don't know. Picking people and knowing you are about to turn their life upside down is terrible, every time.
Not giving a bleep. No, I stop listening when the bile starts. Not worth my sanity. You know my rule, treat me like a human and I'll do the same back. When the rage train starts...cya.
So here is my peace out of the vault for a while. Thanks for the list Ranger, that was actually clear and helpful.

Awww...poor baby. Don't let the DDO door hit you in the ass on the way out to LOTRO.

Two major lag fixes - and the game is still full of lag.

You know to stop building new systems and to finish all the half-baked systems, yet, still, management is CHOOSING TO RELEASE NEW SYSTEMS without returning to the old ones.

You're so broken up about the layoffs that you're boasting here at the Vault that everything is financially still strong at Turbine.

I don't see why you deserve to be treated like a human - you don't behave like one.

Assmunch.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 8:37am
Print Post  

Inkblack Last Online:

Dec 20th, 2013 at 7:50am

Little slow there?

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©Í©

Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:34am
Print Post  
2 people replying to his signature

retards detected

ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩDISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:04pm
Print Post  

Do I really have to post their names. They are lying and they are in House Steiner.

Enough said.

Ink is gone so is this website dead also? Yes Absolutely

Unless you want to be in the nintendoo worlds they are now diluting themselves So stick around then

BAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:04pm:
Do I really have to post their names. They are lying and they are in House Steiner.

Only if you like drama. Or PM me, ill post anything.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

FakeStrake
Puppy Farmer

I Love Drama, Derailment
and Duping!

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
Dead? Plenty of sharing and caring

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #12 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:57am
Print Post  
what's the matter Bazinga, jealous that Cletus is sucking up all the shit that should be dropped on your head, face, and chest?

since you're so bored here's a cool exploit you can try at home: take a cheese grater, turpentine, Revaulting's dead daughter, a leather strap, and your dick, and go play in the corner.  if you do it correctly we'll never see another post from you again.

feel free to share it with Cletus, IHATESFAGS, and anyone with any of your DNA.
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:58am by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #13 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:07am
Print Post  
You're right, it would have been way creepier if the dog had made those videos with my dead daughter instead of the other way around.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #14 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 8:09pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 4:07am:
You're right, it would have been way creepier if the dog had made those videos with my dead daughter instead of the other way around.

Sounds a lot like the plot to AirBud VI.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #15 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 8:58pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 8:09pm:
Sounds a lot like the plot to AirBud VI.

Not sure if you've ruined this forever, or finally made it watchable.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

IMARANGER
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 12:57am:
feel free to share it with Cletus, IHATESFAGS, and anyone with any of your DNA.

Your mother has my DNA in her cunt, you sad little bastard.

OnePercenter wrote on Jan 19th, 2014 at 5:32pm:
I agree with 0bama...

OnePercenter wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:18am:
Not saying that others weren't better, just that quantity does not always indicate quality...  I mean, look at my post count...

IP Logged

Ohfaq
Titan Demolisher

Nubz morghulis

Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Jul 14th, 2014 at 9:04pm:

Enough said.

Ink is gone so is this website dead also? Yes Absolutely

Unless you want to be in the nintendoo worlds they are now diluting themselves So stick around then

BAAAAHHHHAAAAAA

The King in the Vault! The King in the Vault!

however, he's right. too much info has been leaked
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2014 at 10:24pm by Ohfaq »  

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2014 at 11:26pm
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Jul 15th, 2014 at 9:46pm:
Your mother has my DNA in her cunt, you sad little bastard.

Oh good then she has something in common with your own mother.

IP Logged

Bazinga
Stormreaver Piker

Suck it Bay! Bay!

Reply #19 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 7:49pm
Print Post  
So--- I don't see any reply from Ink. Point proven Bazinga wins. All other posts now lose and are actually sad.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
Bazinga wrote on Jul 24th, 2014 at 7:49pm:
So--- I don't see any reply from Ink. Point proven Bazinga wins. All other posts now lose and are actually sad.

Can we get this translated to English?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:40am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jul 24th, 2014 at 11:17pm:
Can we get this translated to English?

Only by Bambibeer or Fire Shit. No one else speaks such advanced retard.

IP Logged

Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:40am
Print Post  
Vic wrote on Jul 25th, 2014 at 4:40am:
Only by Bambibeer or Fire Shit. No one else speaks such advanced retard.

That said, IMARANGER maybe understands it. Doubt he will share.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint