Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How to buy shadowfail after you bought pdk? (Read 4157 times)
Viktor Vaughn
Puppy Farmer

Eberron burns

Re: How to buy shadowfail after you bought pdk?
Reply #25 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 8:28am
Print Post  
Cheesy

IP Logged

bob the builder
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 16th, 2014 at 8:39am
Print Post  
post the screenshot on the DDO forums... people like to fall over themselves to help someone with a problem.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #27 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 3:23am
Print Post  
Viktor Vaughn wrote on Jul 16th, 2014 at 6:28am:
I would rather not do this.
Want to hear if someone had similar problem and what happened when he put in ticket.
I dont want turbine to spend all my tp on this pack.

I recently sent in a ticket to account support, because the store would not recognized my card (I wanted to buy TP during the double bonus days). They got back to me and asked me to screenshot the issue, and said they can perform the purchase for me if I tell them exactly what it is I would like to do, and some of the card information (only last 4 digits of the card).

They were unable to fix the issue, but got me my TP +300 TP for free for my troubles. Smiley

Note: I did harass Support on twitter as well about my issue.. saying more than once how apparently they don't want my money. They got back to me pretty quickly.
« Last Edit: Jul 17th, 2014 at 3:25am by Angry »  

IP Logged

SwashbucklerHater
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jul 17th, 2014 at 3:50am
Print Post  
For how much discount would you buy the pack? If you don't want to buy the pack anyways then there is no reason to contact support.
But if you would buy for 50% off you could tell that the account support and if there really is a problem they either tell you to wait for the discount(and open a new ticket) or give you the discount although it's not an official discount atm and buy it for you. Since you already own the pdk it shouldn't be too hard to get a discount on this pack if you contact account/store support.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint