Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Eveningstar challenges exploit? (Read 4334 times)
Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Eveningstar challenges exploit?
Jul 18th, 2014 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Today I did CR 30 ES challenges:
- the arch necromancer red named in one of the druid challenges died when he was at ~95% HP
- the red dragon boss from the ring of fire died right after he landed in the arena at the end

Did this happen to you as well?
It was easy 6 star for me.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Re: Eveningstar challenges exploit?
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Never noticed the first one. The second one is a few months old tho, they broke it after the first patch of u21 iirc.

IP Logged

SwashbucklerHater
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2014 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Hmm... wasn't the first one around since release of the challenges? Thought Turbine would have fixed  that somewhen. Whatever, either I am wrong or Turbine unfixed it somewhen and since no one really cares about ES challenges anymore no one is going to bug report it.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #3 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 12:17am
Print Post  
The undead guys in the tree challenges always blow up if you have 2-3 people surrounding them. It's been this way since day 1 of those challenges.

The red dragon in ring of fire has been buggy for the last couple of updates. It has almost no HP. Someone probably shot it with an arrow or a spell or there was AOE around it. I want to say that's been since U20.

IP Logged

doubleBs
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Ran the 2 arenas the other day after the update with 2 guildies.  Both arenas no mobs spawned after 80 something and even after all 3 optionals were done (these events still occurred) the dragon/arena master never gave a bell as we still needed to kill more monsters before challenging the arena master.

Just sat there waiting for more waves to spawn and nothing came.  Not sure if this same issue occurs solo (how i usually run it), will try later.

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Anyone know how to trigger dragon death for sure? I didn't know the 2-3 people surrounding red names in forest was what did it, but had seen it before. Would be useful with the dragon.

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 12:59pm
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 11:08pm:
Anyone know how to trigger dragon death for sure? I didn't know the 2-3 people surrounding red names in forest was what did it, but had seen it before. Would be useful with the dragon.

When it happened we were all around the dragon landing area fighting a few trash mobs.

IP Logged

Laraeph
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2014 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jul 19th, 2014 at 12:17am:
The undead guys in the tree challenges always blow up if you have 2-3 people surrounding them. It's been this way since day 1 of those challenges.

You don't even need 2-3 people around him. You just need to have the one with aggro stay in melee range long enough.
"Blowing up" is a standard zombie melee attack, and it just happens that both named in that challenge are zombies.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint