Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) An open letter to Turbine (Read 7405 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: An open letter to Turbine
Reply #25 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 8:55pm:
You make joke. I make joke too. hahahahaha. I funny and snob. 

Ok.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:49am
Print Post  
Ignore this thread, Turbine.

Duping must stay until the important things can be duped!

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #27 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 3:43am
Print Post  
Awesome Bark, simply awesome.
I don't know how you can keep improving each time.
Just like Moore's Law, you have to peak sometime!

Grin

IP Logged

toaf
Waterworks Kobold

fuck you Jerrry

Reply #28 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 3:59am
Print Post  
Open letter to turbine huh??..

Fuck you turbine

And Fuck you cordusha
Feels good to vent at those interns over at tirdbine
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014 at 11:44pm by toaf »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

This is why we can't have
nice things.

Reply #29 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:01am
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Jul 20th, 2014 at 9:30pm:
Just to be clear, I know firsthand of rampant duping since 2009, Although I am sure it went on before then.

Who is the fucking moron now?

I never said they WOULD be able to stop it.  Just that they won't give up and accept it.  You are the moron, clearly.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #30 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:03am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:16am:
I like it when there are balls in my face.

Good to know.  Thanks for sharing. 

(The "change the quote" game is fun, too.  But gets old quickly.  Maybe if you had more than 10 posts  you would know this.  But then, the trailer park hasn't been online too long has it?)

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #31 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:03am:
You make joke you stupid. I make joke I the smartest cause I post mostest.  I go make paper airplane out of my GED now.

Thought about explaining a few things but decided it's just not worth my time since, well, you're just not very bright.

Congrats on having so many post though.  Your mother must be very proud, I'm sure that pathetic accomplishment is much more than any one ever expected of you.

You officially bore me now.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014 at 11:11am by Skoodge »  

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #32 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 12:15pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:41am:
Thought about explaining a few things but decided it's just not worth my time since, well, you're just not very bright.

Congrats on having so many post though.  Your mother must be very proud, I'm sure that pathetic accomplishment is much more than any one ever expected of you.

You officially bore me now.

Ooooh...  "You aren't worth my time".   "You aren't very smart".  "You are pathetic for posting on this forum that I post on". (Irony much?)  "You bore me".

Those are original.  Wow.  I feel shame and my self esteem has been damaged by your witty repartee.  Oh.  Wait.  No, it hasn't.

If that's the best you can do, then best you chone now and move along.   Get back to your duping and hoping you don't get banned.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #33 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 12:15pm:
"You are pathetic for posting on this forum that I post on". (Irony much?) 

See, this is why it's pointless talking to someone like you, you're not smart enough to follow a simple idea.

I never said, nor implied that, you inferred it.  What I did imply was that you seem to think that your number of post seems to make you better or more well informed than someone else who has less post - which is ludicrous and is a pathetic thing to take pride in.

Posting here is nothing to take pride or shame in, it. just. is.

Also, the correct term would have been 'hypercritical' (had your assumption been correct, which it wasn't) not 'ironic.'  You, of course, won't understand that because, and I mean this not as an insult but a fact - you are not a very bright individual. 

You're the same type of person who thought 'A modest proposal' actually condoned the eating of the poor.  You're also the same dim witted type who had no idea what I'm referring to until you google it. 

You cannot follow a simple post (not smart) and when you get confused because you can't understand what the grown ups are talking about, you respond with 'morron' (which makes you not smart and boring).

So, once again, not smart, boring, and I'm done.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:10pm by Skoodge »  

IP Logged

Asheras
Completionist (i.t.p.)

nice things.

Reply #34 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 5:03pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 1:10pm:
See, this is why it's pointless talking to someone like you, you're not smart enough to follow a simple idea.

I never said, nor implied that, you inferred it.  What I did imply was that you seem to think that your number of post seems to make you better or more well informed than someone else who has less post - which is ludicrous and is a pathetic thing to take pride in.

Posting here is nothing to take pride or shame in, it. just. is.

Also, the correct term would have been 'hypercritical' (had your assumption been correct, which it wasn't) not 'ironic.'  You, of course, won't understand that because, and I mean this not as an insult but a fact - you are not a very bright individual. 

You're the same type of person who thought 'A modest proposal' actually condoned the eating of the poor.  You're also the same dim witted type who had no idea what I'm referring to until you google it. 

You cannot follow a simple post (not smart) and when you get confused because you can't understand what the grown ups are talking about, you respond with 'morron' (which makes you not smart and boring).

So, once again, not smart, boring, and I'm done.

Actually, you missed the point.  I never mentioned my post count.  I mentioned yours.  Since you mentioned the trailer park recently getting internet, the logical assumption would be that the guy with 6 posts was the one in the trailer park, not the guy with 2600.  Not that 2600 is an accomplishment.  Just that it is not indicative of someone who recently got internet.  Whereas, someone with 6 would be more likely.

Also, its not hypercritical.  It's hypocritical.  Hypercritical means "being overly critical".  Hypocritical means "being critical of something that you, yourself have done".

Your attempt at intelligent discourse has failed.  Again.  Maybe you should have tried to earn that GED rather than just duping one. 

Moron, your bus is leaving.  (That's a movie quote.  Google it.  I guarantee it's more fun than your lame reference.  If a bit more low brow. )

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #35 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Sometimes, you wish there was some kind of moderation on this forum.....

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
qweeve wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 5:29pm:
Sometimes, you wish there was some kind of moderation on this forum.....

That would make it so boring. And, besides, I'd just get moderated a lot.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 10:01am:
I never said they WOULD be able to stop it.  Just that they won't give up and accept it.  You are the moron, clearly. 

They gave up and accepted that they lacked the ability to fix the code so very long ago. turbine simply kept changing systems to invalidate duped items when it got out of hand.
There was a couple times that turbine got wise and cashed in on exploits.

The policy for all turbines games is exploit early and often. This has been the case from asherons call 1 till now. Those who don't exploit get left behind due to turbines reactions. Sad but true since AC 1.

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jul 21st, 2014 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
There IS moderation: It's called ignoring those posts and skimming onto the next one.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #39 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 5:07am
Print Post  
Asheras wrote on Jul 21st, 2014 at 5:03pm:
blah blah blah, I don't understand a simple play on words.  blah blah blah, I'm still the best and people who have different thoughts are morons.

I suspect your house smells at least lightly of urine.  Maybe from unhousebroken animals, maybe from too many, unhousebroken children, maybe from your own poor personal hygiene.  Whatever the source, I'm pretty sure there's a lingering smell of pee there.

Nice Groundhog day reference though, good flick.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014 at 5:08am by Skoodge »  

IP Logged

Dargon
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jul 22nd, 2014 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Hey Skoodge, I found a picture of you!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #41 - Jul 23rd, 2014 at 2:33am
Print Post  
Dargon wrote on Jul 22nd, 2014 at 10:15am:
Hey Skoodge, I found a picture of you!

http://s30.postimg.org/uk7vgixcx/image.jpg

'Why would you show that?'  Love that bit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint